+ Reply to Thread
Page 4998 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39984498489849484988499649974998499950005008504850985498 ... LastLast
Results 49,971 to 49,980 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="JPizzack"]/poke[/quote]

LOL....ahhh I see one of the "Thee Threaders" has poked his head inside....

what up! commensurate with us....[B]
    [/quote]</p>

Just wandering around.....found this door open. It kinda smells funny in here though =P</p>[/quote]lol i think im lost.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote
    user="JPizzack"]/poke[/quote]

LOL....ahhh I see one of the "Thee
    Threaders" has poked his head inside....

what up! commensurate
    with us....[B]
    [/quote]</p>

Just wandering around.....found this door open. It kinda smells funny
    in here though =P</p>[/quote]

wow. that smell's Freedom my friend.

[quote user="dezzzR"]lol i think im lost. [/quote]

that's cold guys....this Thread's an original, like the YANKEES, where your thread's like the mets.....

still love y'all though. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. []

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="JPizzack"]/poke[/quote]

LOL....ahhh I see one of the "Thee Threaders" has poked his head inside....

what up! commensurate with us....[B]
    [/quote]</P>

Just wandering around.....found this door open. It kinda smells funny in here though =P</P>

[/quote]

wow. that smell's Freedom my friend.

[quote user="dezzzR"]lol i think im lost. [/quote]

that's cold guys....this Thread's an original, like the YANKEES, where your thread's like the mets.....

still love y'all though. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. []
    [/quote]</P>

That IS cold...........never meet either one em but I sure just lost some respect for them unless they are just kidding</P>

Nothing is going to change the fact AGFHC was and IS a legendary thread filled with many great posters</P>

[quote user="Joe Morrison"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]http://www.nbcolympics.com/news-features/news/newsid=444224.html?__source=msnhomepage&amp;cid=

this was reported a day or so ago...but due to som eof the more weightier events recently posted I hope this is not seen in poor taste.

Apparently Vonn and Mancuso have beef....and it appears Julia is the one with the issue. Sad really, and a bit embrassing for Team U.S.

PS
    If in poor taste, forgive me all.
    [/quote] I on the other hand have to agree with Mancuso on this, even when Vohn goes down in the slalom they open up it up all about Lindsy, Mancuso has been skiing great and was defending her gold from 2006 in GS and who is in the spotlight, poor Lindsy. It's unfortunate that she got injured before the Olympics and probably could have had a much better showing but lets get by this and give the rest of the team some respect. having to go back up and ski a second run after 13 other competitors tore up the mountain and if you are not a skier you do not realize there was not way she was going to have the legs on the bottom to make a real run at it so she got burned on an unfortuante incident and with a lot of luck will have a great run today. As far as her calling it like it is, get over it, the media has done an overall horrible job of covering the entire olympics.[/quote]</P>

I agree. They should all get over it and get over themselves. I can see how years of training puts the heavy pressure on the athletes so it must be frustrating to see one signaled out [Vonn] for herruns. To me what is surprising is MORE of these type of stories do not get to the public. The whole scene being played out once every 4 years winter and summer has to make the competition between them huge</P>

LOL....i AM just kidding. I've skimmed this thread before, but i dont know whats going on usually, so I just read.</P>

Who are the Mets?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

So does anybody believe Toyota is going to recoup their image anytime soon? Jeezz , they just seem to be digging themselves further into the hole every day. They had such a great rep but behind the scenes over there the last few years it appears...................just like every other giant corp

[quote user="SEC105"]So does anybody believe Toyota is going to recoup their image anytime soon? Jeezz , they just seem to be digging themselves further into the hole every day. They had such a great rep but behind the scenes over there the last few years it appears...................just like every other giant corp[/quote]

I think there's more than meets the eye. I don't support any company that knows of known defects and doesn't get them recalled. Every car company has recalls. If anyone abandons Toyota because of this, they are fooling themselves, Toyyta/Honda are still hands down the best manufactures in the business for your money.

Isn't it coincidence that Congress/Washington is making a big deal about this now that America owns GM? It's also ironic the transportation secretary told people right away to stop driving Toyota's. Then quickly retracted it because that was pushing it too far.

The danger from the start was our government getting into the car business (GM) and now you're starting to see that. Wait until they get into the healthcare business and push everyone out until they are the last one standing, then they can have the crappiest coverage and you have no choice.

Toyota is at fault too for growing too fast. If people really want to abandon Toyota, then go for it, but use your hard earned money for Honda or other European cars (but they are more expensive and you don't bang for your buck), then go to Ford as a last resort. But don't buy GM. (government motors)

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]So does anybody believe Toyota is going to recoup their image anytime soon? Jeezz , they just seem to be digging themselves further into the hole every day. They had such a great rep but behind the scenes over there the last few years it appears...................just like every other giant corp[/quote]

I think there's more than meets the eye. I don't support any company that knows of known defects and doesn't get them recalled. Every car company has recalls. If anyone abandons Toyota because of this, they are fooling themselves, Toyyta/Honda are still hands down the best manufactures in the business for your money.

Isn't it coincidence that Congress/Washington is making a big deal about this now that America owns GM? It's also ironic the transportation secretary told people right away to stop driving Toyota's. Then quickly retracted it because that was pushing it too far.

The danger from the start was our government getting into the car business (GM) and now you're starting to see that. Wait until they get into the healthcare business and push everyone out until they are the last one standing, then they can have the crappiest coverage and you have no choice.

Toyota is at fault too for growing too fast. If people really want to abandon Toyota, then go for it, but use your hard earned money for Honda or other European cars (but they are more expensive and you don't bang for your buck), then go to Ford as a last resort. But don't buy GM. (government motors)

[/quote]</P>

GM....government motors lol never heard that one but I like it. I always thought Toyota had one of the best reps but there sure is alot of evidence piling up from sources outside the Government showing they knew full well just how dangerous these defects are. Unintended accelerartion and brake failure. Now power steering issues. I've owned Toyotas [quite awhile ago]and was very satisfied with them. I must say now though if I were a buying a new car or truck, Toyota would not be first on my list. That being said it does seem the Government is becoming more involved in private business by the day</P>

I don't want go to far into it AG but you know how I feel about Washington forcing the health care issue down our throats. The upcomingNovemberelections ,imo,will let all those guys know just what some of the people think of the ideas and actions taken so far. We already saw it last November</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"]

LOL....i AM just kidding. I've skimmed this thread before, but i dont know whats going on usually, so I just read.</p>

Who are the Mets?</p>[/quote]
    LOL oh, you know, you know....[:P]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="JPizzack"]

LOL....i AM just kidding. I've skimmed this thread before, but i dont know whats going on usually, so I just read.</P>

Who are the Mets?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thats cool.....I thought you were serious. I meet MMB, IBB , Morehead ,Lando ,Kase andDaven amongst others@ Giants Stadium when they tailgated........all very good people Not sure if you were there JP</P>

As for the Mets..........never heard of em lol</P>

+ Reply to Thread