+ Reply to Thread
Page 4999 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 39994499489949494989499749984999500050015009504950995499 ... LastLast
Results 49,981 to 49,990 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="JPizzack"]

LOL....i AM just kidding. I've skimmed this thread before, but i dont know whats going on usually, so I just read.</p>

Who are the Mets?</p>

[/quote]</p>

Thats cool.....I thought you were serious. I meet MMB, IBB , Morehead ,Lando ,Kase andDaven amongst others@ Giants Stadium when they tailgated........all very good people <font color="#0000ff">Not sure if you were there JP</font></p>

As for the Mets..........never heard of em lol</p>[/quote]
    He was supposed to be but he flaked like dandruff...[:@]

Supposedly he is going come to the next one but we will see. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="JPizzack"]

LOL....i AM just kidding. I've skimmed this thread before, but i dont know whats going on usually, so I just read.</P>

Who are the Mets?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thats cool.....I thought you were serious. I meet MMB, IBB , Morehead ,Lando ,Kase andDaven amongst others@ Giants Stadium when they tailgated........all very good people <FONT color=#0000ff>Not sure if you were there JP</FONT></P>

As for the Mets..........never heard of em lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Was MB poster LT there? I don't recall seeing him there either. He used to be around all the time on the boards....he seems like a good kid</P>

we need to start charging cover ... all the vagrants meandering through

[H]

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="JPizzack"]

LOL....i AM just kidding. I've skimmed this thread before, but i dont know whats going on usually, so I just read.</p>

Who are the Mets?</p>

[/quote]</p>

Thats cool.....I thought you were serious. I meet MMB, IBB , Morehead ,Lando ,Kase andDaven amongst others@ Giants Stadium when they tailgated........all very good people <font color="#0000ff">Not sure if you were there JP</font></p>

As for the Mets..........never heard of em lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Was MB poster LT there? I don't recall seeing him there either. He used to be around all the time on the boards....he seems like a good kid</p>[/quote]
    He was not. Neither was Dezzzr.

[quote user="bansaw"]we need to start charging cover ... all the vagrants meandering through

[H]

[/quote]

LOL....I go over "there" every blue moon or so and dirty their water....

damn it! Team Canada, (Women), has awesome defense...just hoarding the Net. It's like 3 G back there!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Quick update, In Hartford tonight. Surgery went well and removed a lot of her pain so hopefully she will have mobility shortly. I'll keep everyone posted. Z sorry to hear about your loss as well.
    MJG
    [/quote]

Good to hear. Keep us posted.
    [/quote]
    Well they were able to get the tumor in her back under control so she can walk again.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Quick update, In Hartford tonight. Surgery went well and removed a lot of her pain so hopefully she will have mobility shortly. I'll keep everyone posted. Z sorry to hear about your loss as well.
    MJG
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Well they were able to get the tumor in her back under control so she can walk again.
    [/quote]

that's great news!!!! truly glad to hear this.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

31 Medals?? you can stop anytime soon yah know!!
    we are tied in Gold medals though

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Quick update, In Hartford tonight. Surgery went well and removed a lot of her pain so hopefully she will have mobility shortly. I'll keep everyone posted. Z sorry to hear about your loss as well.
    MJG
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

That's good news. Walking is significant, especially for her own spirits because she won't be dependent. Give her your best hugs, mjg... too bad you don't live closer.</P>

Bench Player

wow this thread is epic

+ Reply to Thread