+ Reply to Thread
Page 5001 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 40014501490149514991499950005001500250035011505151015501 ... LastLast
Results 50,001 to 50,010 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]we are tied in Gold medals though [/quote]
    Only 1 Gold medal matters in Canada. Unfortunately you won't be getting that one....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

BRING IT UTAH !!!</P>

</P>

We'll whip the USA liked I whooped your *** in FF !!! lol ( sorry )</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What do you guys think of this?

<H2 class=title property="dc:title">IOC to investigate Canadian women's hockey team for celebration</H2>

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/van...urn=oly,224338
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

BS !</P>

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]we are tied in Gold medals though [/quote]
    Only 1 Gold medal matters in Canada. Unfortunately you won't be getting that one....
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

BRING IT UTAH !!!</p>

</p>

We'll whip the USA liked I whooped your *** in FF !!! lol ( sorry )</p>[/quote]
    OUCH!!! LOL [:'(]

Why Jonathen Stewart WHY!?!?

Colts would have won the Superbowl if Peyton played week 16. Damn you! lol

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="AsianGiant"]What do you guys think of this?

<h2 class="title" property="dc:title">IOC to investigate Canadian women's hockey team for celebration</h2>

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/van...urn=oly,224338
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

BS !</p>[/quote]
    I thought it was awesome they did that. Who the hell cares?

<font color="#0000ff">EDIT: I see where you are coming from Bansaw, I guess I didn't think of it like that. It is somewhat disrespectful but common sense goes out the window in times like that. </font>

Besides, it's the only Hockey Gold the country will get, better let them celebrate all they want...

I was disappointed watching them go on and on hugging and whooping when they should have been shaking hands with the U.S team instead of having them wait that long and burn it in their memory. Canada team will pay for doing that getting a very motivated team for the next while.

Then to hear they were boozing on the ice at THE OLYMPICS just shows how disrespectful they were. Terrible leadership by the Captains and how the coaching staff ever in a million years allowed that is beyond me.

The crowd was great though....showed lots of respect for the U.S team...even helping out with a USA chant

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]we are tied in Gold medals though [/quote]
    [/quote][quote user="bansaw"]
    <font size="6">UR DED</font>
    [/quote][/quote]
    It's funny because I have never watched an NHL game in my life ( except last years game 7 SCF ) but I am so interested in this. I think it is because Bandy has been hyping it up for months. The first time we played was great. I almost broke a sweat in the last 5 minutes. Apparently Kippersoff has been the best Goalie of the tourney. Miller has been playing great to. It would be great to play you guys in the final. Do you think Justin will show our match? I am at work, any help would be appreciated.

Skip Bayless is rippin them...

It's on the homepage of ESPN.

And they just said the girl who scored 2 goals is only 18 and she was drinking.

Also a double standard, some think no one would have said anything if it was the Men doing it.

<h6 style="float: left;" class="sn">Bill Simmons<div style="font-size: xx-small; display: inline; font-weight: normal;">(12:25 PM)</div></h6>

I
    loved it. I am all for booze celebrations after championships. I want
    the Canadian curlers to do keg stands after they win today</p>

+ Reply to Thread