+ Reply to Thread
Page 5004 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 40044504490449544994500250035004500550065014505451045504 ... LastLast
Results 50,031 to 50,040 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]it was a close call for the judges imo but him*calling out*the Canadian Judge was a bit of a d-bag move.. and it is quite possible the Canuck skater took a dive. he feels Ohno (great name) pushing him and for fear of being passed he hit the dirt knowing a DQ is possible.. i don't think we roll like that [:P] but who knows right?[/quote]</P>

Ohno had his hand on his hip.* If you look at the overhead view you can see that he never pushed/extended with his arm when the Canadian went down.* But, too bad, his hand was there, and I don't think the judge had any choice.... just one of those things that they have to accept in these kind of tight quarter races.</P>

I think Ohno did feel that he got jobbed, because he knows he really didn't push, but I don't think he really meant to lay all the blame on the judge for a bad call... Ohno knows that its part of the sport.* He was smiling when he said the judge was Canadian and might have been biased.* He wasn't angry at it.***We all know, and Ohno knows, that he has been on the other side of those calls.* </P>

Like the Canadian women hockey team getting flack, the press makes more about these things than the athletes do.</P>[/quote]just for that reason (ie he's been on the other side of the calls) he shoulda just kept it quiet.. well if anything this will give Colbert a reason to put us "iceholes" back on the "on notice" board..lol

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]Ryan Miller is no Jim Craig

Tomorrow he get's SHELLED

[/quote]he's the only player i'm scared off..

[quote user="bansaw"]Ryan Miller is no Jim Craig

Tomorrow he get's SHELLED

[/quote]</P>

</P>

ha ha real funny.After the way he has been standing on his head you make a comment like that, LOL</P>

All-Pro

I said Fins would win. Never expected Kiprosoff to play looking drunk.

One thing no one talks about. Nightlife at Olympics. Alot of Europeans are under performing (aka Russian hockey team)...they are not used to the party atmosphere.

All-Pro

For the record...youngsters. 1972 win versus Russians was no Canada Cup.

It was the epic Summit Series that is regarding as the defining moment by most Canadians in Canadian hockey history.

Banshaw...you must be young!

All-Pro

[quote user="Markroman"]For the record...youngsters. 1972 win versus Russians was no Canada Cup.

It was the epic Summit Series that is regarding as the defining moment by most Canadians in Canadian hockey history.

Banshaw...you must be young![/quote]i know i am, but have watched it.. summit lead to the Canada cup which than turned into World cup.. we kicked *** even w/o acouple of top players

All-Pro

23 Medals 1 for Curling coming and 1 for hockey (hopefully its gold colour lol) on Sunday.. i think we can catch the Germans to get 2nd overall...12 Gold Medals so far wooohooo

I can feel the tension in here as many of you wait, impatiently, for tomorrow'a game.</P>

Meanwhile, ya' had to smile at the German speed skater 'swimming'across the finish line to edge out the USA.</P>

All-Pro

1 more gold for a record setting 14 gold medals.. how much bigger can todays hockey game be!!

+ Reply to Thread