+ Reply to Thread
Page 5006 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 40064506490649564996500450055006500750085016505651065506 ... LastLast
Results 50,051 to 50,060 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

haha this closing ceremony is poking fun at every stereotype LOL

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]haha this closing ceremony is poking fun at every stereotype LOL

[/quote]didn't really need the reminder that nickleback is Canadian lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]haha this closing ceremony is poking fun at every stereotype LOL

[/quote]didn't really need the reminder that nickleback is Canadian lol[/quote]</P>

Hey, nickelback has some good stuff.</P>

Did you watch last night? NBC had Mary Carillo do a pretty long spot about all of the great comedians that are from Canada. It turned out to be a shamelesspitch for the 'upcoming' Saturday Night Live.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]haha this closing ceremony is poking fun at every stereotype LOL

[/quote]didn't really need the reminder that nickleback is Canadian lol[/quote]</P>

Hey, nickelback has some good stuff.</P>

Did you watch last night?* NBC had Mary Carillo do a pretty long spot about all of the great comedians that are from Canada. It turned out to be a shameless*pitch for the 'upcoming' *Saturday Night Live.</P>[/quote]didn't get a chance to see it, woulda liked too though, theres probably a few names i've forgoten.. i just read the other day that Stephen Colbert grandparents were from just north of me and Vince Vaughn's momma was a Hamiltonian.. like me

nickleback is one of those bands i cannot figure out why i don't like them, good sound catchy tunes singers got a decent voice.. somethin just bugs me lol

Canada did pretty good with the Games I think. Not nearly as many facepalms as I expected. I bet we've started something with the home country belting out their anthem and over the top (or near American proportions) flag waving.

Still can't get over the up and down of that game....really thought it was yours in OT Toronto Police said there were thousands that took to the streets after and not one damage or arrest made !!! [] wooo Canada LOL

What's the deal with Kathryn O'Hara doing the "I'm sorry" bit on the closing ceremony? I never once heard that Canadians were known for apologizing too much?

Other than that, the closing ceremony was ok, glad to see Shatner and definitley Michael J Fox.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What's the deal with Kathryn O'Hara doing the "I'm sorry" bit on the closing ceremony? I never once heard that Canadians were known for apologizing too much?

Other than that, the closing ceremony was ok, glad to see Shatner and definitley Michael J Fox.
    [/quote]LOL just last week I was carrying in a couple jugs of water and two guys hit the door at the same time so I said sorry and backed up....buddy says what you sorry for? so I took a couple steps and said , Cause I'm a Canadian ...and we all laughed. Then they did that bit made me grin

Yep.... please, thank you and unwarranted sorry's are a Canadian trait

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"]What's the deal with Kathryn O'Hara doing the "I'm sorry" bit on the closing ceremony? I never once heard that Canadians were known for apologizing too much?

[/quote]LOL just last week I was carrying in a couple jugs of water and two guys hit the door at the same time so I said sorry and backed up....buddy says what you sorry for? so I took a couple steps and said , Cause I'm a Canadian ...and we all laughed. Then they did that bit made me grin

Yep.... please, thank you and unwarranted sorry's are a Canadian trait

[/quote]</P>

Canada has nothing to apologize for.. except for being greedy and winning the hockey game. </P>

Hey, the US and Canada are now 1-1 against each other... when will the Gold medal game be held????</P>

Really... these were a superb Olympics. Take a bow... you deserve it.</P>

saw a truck today with ZIM on the side and www.zim.com as well.

I thought of Zim and never knew he was a trucking magnate lol []

I always hate seeing the olympics come to an end, even when it was in China. It's like one big party for 2 weeks. Great athletes, great competition and I always like seeing the landscapes and other unknown facts about the hosting country....

At least we get the olympics every 2 years, whether it's winter or summer....I am so glad that NYC is not going to get any summer olympics.

I can't even imagine the absolute chaos it would create....and you really can't "shutdown" NYC for 2 weeks just for the olympics....

+ Reply to Thread