+ Reply to Thread
Page 5019 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4019451949194969500950175018501950205021502950695119 ... LastLast
Results 50,181 to 50,190 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

we caught the outskirts of the storm but it ruined my plans to go to the driving range [:@]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

So what stopped ya? lol not a little bad weather? These guys above look like they were having fun .....no?[]</P>

[/quote]i cannot see it but i'm going to say no lol</P>

i don't mind cold weather.. i've even golfed in Feburary up here but rain is no fun no matter how much beer you drink lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's a golfer and his caddy walking in the rain. They don't look to happy lol</P>

So is St. Patricks day big up in Hamilton?....thats a good excuse to drink beer! and it's this week</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

we caught the outskirts of the storm but it ruined my plans to go to the driving range [:@]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

So what stopped ya? lol not a little bad weather? These guys above look like they were having fun .....no?[]</P>

i don't mind cold weather.. i've even golfed in Feburary up here but rain is no fun no matter how much beer you drink lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's a golfer and his caddy walking in the rain. They don't look to happy lol</P>

So is St. Patricks day big up in Hamilton?....thats a good excuse to drink beer! and it's this week</P>[/quote]probably just as big as any city not named New York or Boston.. we have alot of wanna be Irish come this time of year.. lol

All-Pro

what about you Mr 105 got any plans for St Patties day?</P>

just thought I'd pop in and say how glad I'm able to stop in

was sitting at a red light waiting for the left turn arrow to go away...there were no cars coming towards me so when green I snailed off the line, no hurry, no worry....

then I hear this horrible tire skidding ... looked to my left and see a tractor trailer fully locked up and all tires smoking, smoke was pouring out, I tried to gun the van but it wouldn't have mattered ... thankfully he got it whoa'd up before my side of the intersection.

I thought of was my kids before I cleared the intersection and then for the next 1/2 hour I got the giggles ... whew

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

So is St. Patricks day big up in Hamilton?....thats a good excuse to drink beer! and it's this week</P>

[/quote]probably just as big as any city not named New York or Boston.. we have alot of wanna be Irish come this time of year.. lol[/quote]</P>

</P>

Everybodys Irish on St. Patricks Day BW Right? Hopefully you can see this pic at home...it's a good one. I have not been in to the NYC one inyears........but it is huge. Led by the famous Fighting 69th since 1859 I believe. Sound like you guys know how to doit wellup there "Erin Go Braugh" to you lol</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]just thought I'd pop in and say how glad I'm able to stop in

was sitting at a red light waiting for the left turn arrow to go away...there were no cars coming towards me so when green I snailed off the line, no hurry, no worry....

then I hear this horrible tire skidding ... looked to my left and see a tractor trailer fully locked up and all tires smoking, smoke was pouring out, I tried to gun the van but it wouldn't have mattered ... thankfully he got it whoa'd up before my side of the intersection.

I thought of was my kids before I cleared the intersection and then for the next 1/2 hour I got the giggles ... whew

[/quote]maybe you should stop driving Ban lol

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]probably just as big as any city not named New York or Boston.. we have alot of wanna be Irish come this time of year.. lol[/quote]</P>

</P>

Everybodys Irish on St. Patricks Day BW Right? Hopefully you can see this pic at home...it's a good one. I have not been in to the NYC one inyears........but it is huge. Led by the famous Fighting 69th since 1859 I believe. Sound like you guys know how to doit wellup there "Erin Go Braugh" to you lol</P>[/quote]i see the pic..wish i didn't lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]just thought I'd pop in and say how glad I'm able to stop in

[/quote]maybe you should stop driving Ban lol[/quote]I'm thinking 2 seconds

dude notices it's red 2 seconds later he's plowing through the side of me

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]just thought I'd pop in and say how glad I'm able to stop in

[/quote]maybe you should stop driving Ban lol[/quote]I'm thinking 2 seconds

dude notices it's red 2 seconds later he's plowing through the side of me

[/quote]scary stuff theres no coming back from that kind of accident..

All-Pro

i see Haroni is signed on.. good to see him back

+ Reply to Thread