+ Reply to Thread
Page 5021 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4021452149214971501150195020502150225023503150715121 ... LastLast
Results 50,201 to 50,210 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

So been following American Idol on and off since the new one started this year. A long cold [trapped inside] winter will do that to a person lol</P>

My frontrunners to win are the girl Crystal Boxworth spand the guy from Texas Casey?</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

So been following American Idol on and off since the new one started this year. A long cold [trapped inside] winter will do that to a person lol</P>

My frontrunners to win are the girl Crystal Boxworth spand the guy from Texas Casey?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yeah, I'll go with Crystal, and maybe Casey for popularity sake, but I think the big guy, Michael, will be there til the end.</P>

After last night I think Tim Urban is gone, unless he gets the little girl votes cuz he's cute.</P>

That guy who just got bounced, Todrick, was a dead ringer for Lou Rawls.</P>

... American Idol ... ...

[quote user="bansaw"]

... American Idol ... ...

[/quote]

You lost me?

As for AI, I watched the first 3-4 seasons. I haven't really been paying attention, now it seems like it jumped the shark a little bit. How are the ratings? I kinda feel like this is ER when they started to change the cast....

I'm sorry I absolutely abhor pop music...Mike Jackson (RIP) was my exception to the norm.

That said, I've waited for this horrid show (American Idiots, I mean Idol), to go off the air with enthusiasm and yet, like Bron-Bron with a timely block, it's still here!

What would make my day? Simon cutting down the wrong one, and seeing that person hop the desk and stone-cold lay his pompous *** out.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Since AG called me out recently I'll check in.... Been working my arse off lately, getting ready in a couple weeks to go check in on Mom, she starts the chemo next Thursday. Headed down to the aircraft boneyard in Tucson on Monday to pull our last Brazilian P-3 out of the desert. Other than that been trying to keep up on the Gmen news.

MJG sends

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=cnnBlogContentPost>
    <DIV class=snap_preview>
    <DIV class="wp-caption alignnone" style="WIDTH: 426px">
    <P class=wp-caption-text>A three-inch long Lyssianasid amphipod (seen in orange) was found on the underside of the McMurdo ice shelf in Antarctica.</P></DIV>

Six hundred feet below the Antarctic ice, where no light can be found, NASA scientists made a startling discovery – a swimming shrimp-like creature that could challenge the idea of where and how forms of life can survive.</P>

<SPAN id=more-5626></SPAN>While the creature is small itself -– only about three inches long -– its impact could be tremendous.</P>

A NASA team had lowered a small video camera to get the first-ever photograph of the underside of an ice shelf – and that’s when they saw the swimming creature, according to a NASA document.</P>

The discovery could shake the very foundation of what kind of creatures can survive in certain atmospheres.</P>

"We were operating on the presumption that nothing's there," NASA ice scientist Robert Bindschadler told the Associated Press. "It was a shrimp you'd enjoy having on your plate."</P>

"We were just gaga over it," he told the AP.</P>

The creature, a Lyssianasid amphipod, could lead the way for larger expeditions into harsher environments that scientists previously believed could not support life – both on the Earth and even frozen moons in outer space.</P></DIV></DIV>

[/quote]as long as they keep the drillin in the Antartic, anydrillingin the Artic may just cause another World War... things are looking pretty scary between Russia Canada right now, mix in USA aswell all wanting the Oil not a good situation for anyone.. Damn Ruskies [:@]</P>

http://news.ca.msn.com/world/cbc-art...entid=23668467</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Since AG called me out recently I'll check in.... Been working my arse off lately, getting ready in a couple weeks to go check in on Mom, she starts the chemo next Thursday. Headed down to the aircraft boneyard in Tucson on Monday to pull our last Brazilian P-3 out of the desert. Other than that been trying to keep up on the Gmen news.

MJG sends
    [/quote]

haha you know I was just messin' with ya. I know you're busy. Hope everything is going well with everything.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Since AG called me out recently I'll check in.... Been working my arse off lately, getting ready in a couple weeks to go check in on Mom, she starts the chemo next Thursday. Headed down to the aircraft boneyard in Tucson on Monday to pull our last Brazilian P-3 out of the desert. Other than that been trying to keep up on the Gmen news.

MJG sends
    [/quote]

haha you know I was just messin' with ya. I know you're busy. Hope everything is going well with everything.....
    [/quote]</P>

Best wishes that all goes well for your Mom. Thoughts and Prayers</P>

I know the P-3 was used for many recon missions and and did have somewhat heavyarmorment. Are they being converted for your companyto use?</P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Yeah, I'll go with Crystal, and maybe Casey for popularity sake, but I think the big guy, Michael, will be there til the end.</P>

After last night I think Tim Urban is gone, unless he gets the little girl votes cuz he's cute.</P>

That guy who just got bounced, Todrick, was a dead ringer for Lou Rawls.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I was surprised Urban made it through if he's the guy I'm thinking of. Not sure of all there names but if he's the one who sang "The Stones" "Under My Thumb"...............he's the one I thought would go. Gotta sing that tune like you own it....not reggae style. He seems like a good kid though Also I think the big guyMike Lynch? might just pull off the upset and win this thing</P>

AG asked about the ratings...................I'm not sure , but don't they always go well for AI?</P>

+ Reply to Thread