+ Reply to Thread
Page 5028 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 4028452849284978501850265027502850295030503850785128 ... LastLast
Results 50,271 to 50,280 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Nice post AG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojVQPFGxC1s</P>

I've seen this before but just got in an email.............Never Forget</P>

So with all events of this past week................forgot all about American Idol dumping somebody on Wednesday............who got the boot?. Once Again my thought was the kid who sang "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" Nice kid......... but come on....Only Freddie Mercury can pull that off lol

[quote user="SEC105"]So with all events of this past week................forgot all about American Idol dumping somebody on Wednesday............who got the boot?. Once Again my thought was the kid who sang "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" Nice kid......... but come on....Only Freddie Mercury can pull that off lol[/quote]

who wants to live forever? I mean talk about being under pressure.....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

every time I think I'm beginning to understand you Americans you do something just before I do.

How you can't want health care for all citizens boggles my mind. To have it get to the level it has is quite shocking.

but I still love ya guys

[quote user="bansaw"]every time I think I'm beginning to understand you Americans you do something just before I do.

How you can't want health care for all citizens boggles my mind. To have it get to the level it has is quite shocking.

but I still love ya guys

[/quote]

it's something to do with arbitrary numbers pulled from the Land of Oz for which the tax-payers have to foot the bill.

mind you many, not all, of the people who will benefit from the Death Care would not under normal circumstances have paid for the treatment anyway.

i.e. some people, given the chance to pay their way, won't if they know someone else will.

the language of the Bill is also weldy in that you really have to eyeball it and kick the tires to see what you really have.

Mind you, I never had a chance to pre-read, proof-read or otherwise see what my esteemed overlords have cooked up for me and mine...

Bush gets beat up even after he left Office, but this guy's untouchable? I think not. not even 2 years yet and I shudder at what 4 will bring.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

having no partisanship I just look at what he inherited and I really don't see what he's done as poor in any way

If we had lost GM I don't know what it would be like now.....just the supplier manpower lost would have decimated our economies. There are still a ton of loopholes for the speculators....just look what they've done to the sugar market the last 2 weeks ... but the financial lobby is as strong as it comes and most in that industry have leveraged themselves so far that they can't do the noble thing and act properly.

You guys need to do something about your health care costs or the great US of A will be bankrupt and god help us all if that day ever comes

[quote user="bansaw"]every time I think I'm beginning to understand you Americans you do something just before I do.

but I still love ya guys

[/quote]</P>

Any sane person wants healthcare for all citizens.</P>

But it has to be put togther in both a way that will work, can be paid for, and done ethically.</P>

That is not what has occurred here.</P>

This has always been a land of free choice. There is no choice here. If someone chooses not to purchase healthcare insurance, our government is going to penalize those folks.</P>

And what are the insurance companies going to do with their premiums now that they know EVERY American has to buy health insurance or be penalized? The myth is that insurance companies will have to lower their premiums to compete. The reality is that they don't have to do anything but keep the premiums at the same level or raise them.</P>

Fewer bright young people will choose medical school and will opt for a career elswhere. ( It's already been happening for 3 or 4 years )</P>

Physician's Assistant's and Nurse Practioners who now see patients who have minor issues will soon be seeing patients for ailments that are beyond the scope of their expertise. I see the trend already as a healthcare recruiter. Remember, these are people who couldn't get into Medical School to become a doctor.</P>

The quality of healthcare goes down. Wait time goes up. And we all suffer.</P>

This administration is destroying this once great country.</P>

</P>

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

but I still love ya guys

[/quote]</P>

But it has to be put togther in both a way that will work, can be paid for, and done ethically.</P>

This has always been a land of free choice. There is no choice here. If someone chooses not to purchase healthcare insurance, our government is going to penalize those folks.</P>

And what are the insurance companies going to do with their premiums now that they know EVERY American has to buy health insurance or be penalized? The myth is that insurance companies will have to lower their premiums to compete. The reality is that they don't have to do anything but keep the premiums at the same level or raise them.</P>

Fewer bright young people will choose medical school and will opt for a career elswhere. ( It's already been happening for 3 or 4 years )</P>

Physician's Assistant's and Nurse Practioners who now see patients who have minor issues will soon be seeing patients for ailments that are beyond the scope of their expertise. I see the trend already as a healthcare recruiter. Remember, these are people who couldn't get into Medical School to become a doctor.</P>

<FONT size=4>This administration is destroying this once great country.</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4></FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

I couldn't agree with you more, BB62. In my 63 years, the worst ever, and at a sickeningly fast pace. But, prior administrations, going back to LBJ, have certainly contributed to a gradual decline. You could argue that it started when JFK picked up the french baggage in Viet Nam. </P>

Little chinks here and there, all adding up. There have been warnings about future funding of Social Secirity for 40 years. But, this health care fiasco, and bailing out our large companies to the tune of billions/trillions, plus the ongoing cost for supporting our efforts in Afghan and Iraq, have all crystallized the dilemma to a point where even the least astute of our citizins recognize big future problems.</P>

For the first time ever, SS is in the red.</P>

So, I'm 63 and figure I'll be OK in my tenure... but I'm concerned about my 2 sons, and my 17 year old grand daughter. She's 17, and 45 years from now, where is this once great country??</P>

It's scary... reality scary... just not suppositions and warning signs anymore. It's reality.</P>

Maybe I should advise her to learn Chinese?</P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

How you can't want health care for all citizens boggles my mind.* To have it get to the level it has is quite shocking.

but I still love ya guys

[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=4>This administration is destroying this once great country.</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4></FONT>*</P>

[/quote]</P>

I couldn't agree with you more, BB62. In my 63 years, the worst ever, and at a sickeningly fast pace. * But, prior administrations, going back to LBJ, have certainly contributed to a gradual decline.* You could argue that it started when JFK picked up the french baggage in Viet Nam. </P>

Little chinks here and there, all adding up.* There have been warnings about future funding of Social Secirity for 40 years.* But, this health care fiasco, and bailing out our large companies to the tune of billions/trillions, plus the ongoing cost for supporting our efforts in Afghan and Iraq, have all crystallized the dilemma to a point where even the least astute of our citizins recognize big future problems.</P>

For the first time ever, SS is in the red.</P>

So, I'm 63 and figure I'll be OK in my tenure... but I'm concerned about my 2 sons, and my 17 year old grand daughter. She's 17, and 45 years from now, where is this once great country??</P>

It's scary... reality scary... *just not suppositions and warning signs anymore. It's reality.</P>

Maybe I should advise her to learn Chinese?</P>[/quote]

wow Zim...you just got me thinking......scary......its scary that my grand kids are growing up in a completely different country than I did......

all this was brewing for a long time.....a looong time......but when you sit and think about it ......the change sort of slaps you....

like a saying I once heard....

"it came so slow you dont remember when you got so fat..."

+ Reply to Thread