+ Reply to Thread
Page 5035 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4035453549354985502550335034503550365037504550855135 ... LastLast
Results 50,341 to 50,350 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]all the EQ's aren't a coincidence.....cause and effect.

we are all tied into Creation.....what we choose to do and not effects one another and our environments.

Notice when you are stressed out how easy it is for your body to break down and get sick?

How does a mental condition effect the physical?

all connected.
    [/quote]

whoa there buddy, let's not get all spiritual....just kidding...

You are right....there is cause and effect....when you have all these huge EQ's, well something has to give....whether we can see it on the surface or something deep undersea....

maybe you can only pull so much out of the ground before it shifts.

I wonder how much natural gas has been removed under Indonesia in the last 5-10 years.

that Yellowstone is f'in scary though. Hard to imagine the world losing North America's prairies and the 70% of the worlds fresh water good grief

[quote user="bansaw"]maybe you can only pull so much out of the ground before it shifts.

I wonder how much natural gas has been removed under Indonesia in the last 5-10 years.

that Yellowstone is f'in scary though. Hard to imagine the world losing North America's prairies and the 70% of the worlds fresh water good grief
    [/quote]</P>

Yellowstone is scary. The earth be bubbling. We can only hope it is milder than the worst case scenario.</P>

Orange you glad you live in Ontario?</P>

did the Mayans account for leap years ? []

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]did the Mayans account for leap years ? [][/quote]</P>

Even if they didn't, that only accounts for adding 25 more days every Century.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]did the Mayans account for leap years ? [][/quote]</P>

Even if they didn't, that only accounts for adding 25 more days every Century.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Orange [LOL] ya glad we at least get 25 more days? []</P>

</P>

fact or photo shopped? I prefer to think the latter but maybe you guys know</P>

Got this in an email with a note saying "have a nice summer!!!" lol</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

Got this in an email with a note saying "have a nice summer!!!" lol</P>[/quote]couldn't imagine what would be going through that dudes head at that moment..

[quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

Got this in an email with a note saying "have a nice summer!!!" lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

I've seen this before, SEC, presented as real... but, who knows. it's still a cool shot.</P>

In our extra 25+ days, perhaps we should all just go surfing and hang out. Probably some fun at Jones Beach... I haven't been there in over 35 years.</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]2012?or 2011?

<font color="#ff0000">Guess I'm a traitor then.....</font>
    [link]http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/06/black-tea-party-activists-called-traitors/[/link]
    [/quote]. I guess I am too. Hey all.[/quote]

Sup MJG !!!

How's your mother doing?
    [/quote]
    up and down right now. Lots of crap going on right now in the family.

+ Reply to Thread