+ Reply to Thread
Page 5037 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4037453749374987502750355036503750385039504750875137 ... LastLast
Results 50,361 to 50,370 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]way to go Big Lefty! 3rd green jacket.. that was a very entertaining tourney[/quote]</P>

It sure was. Yesterday was one of the best days ever at Augusta. A great finish to a great tournament and I'm glad Phil won.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Man........that was a great shot Phil made between the pine trees on the 15th? . If that was me I would have hit the pine tree and the ball would have bounced back andpopped me right in the kisser[] </P>

[/quote]heh Sec, that was my exact thought when he hit it.. than i thought why? </P>

up by 2 why take that risk lay up go for birdie.. but i guess that is what make Phil, Phil eh? </P>

from another board I posted yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by me
    holes 1-12 Sunday at Augusta - Don't lose the Masters
    holes 13-18 - go Win the Masters
    It's amazing what that course can do. I was loving KJ but I thought it would be the 14th that grabbed him by the throat, but it was 13. I will never forget Tom Lehmans face on 14 when he was up against Olazabel. I always look for the first signs of a crack, then the course busts it wide open every time.

But as I posted Phil went and Won it. You watch every year, you to live by the sword. It's crazy but that tournament is about who has the guts to go at it. It always rewards those who will attack it on Sunday. Look at Balesteros - Norman - Floyd - Perry - they all played scared and lost ones they should have won.

Best course in the world. I hate the fact they won't put it to video game, though they did say they just 3D mapped the entire thing....why else would you do that.

[quote user="bansaw"]from another board I posted yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by me
    holes 1-12 Sunday at Augusta - Don't lose the Masters
    holes 13-18 - go Win the Masters
    It's amazing what that course can do. I was loving KJ but I thought it would be the 14th that grabbed him by the throat, but it was 13. I will never forget Tom Lehmans face on 14 when he was up against Olazabel. I always look for the first signs of a crack, then the course busts it wide open every time.

But as I posted Phil went and Won it. You watch every year, you to live by the sword. It's crazy but that tournament is about who has the guts to go at it. It always rewards those who will attack it on Sunday. Look at Balesteros - Norman - Floyd - Perry - they all played scared and lost ones they should have won.

Best course in the world. I hate the fact they won't put it to video game, though they did say they just 3D mapped the entire thing....why else would you do that.

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Pretty darn good assessment,Ban. look at the guys who have won... Nicklaus, Palmer, Tiger... none of them was ever afraid to attack Augusta... at the right time. Phil seemed to attack when he was already in danger... a really gautsy shot. 2 more pine needles between the ball and the club and that shot was in Rea's creek.</P>

The one time you can say Norman didn't play scared, he still lost ... when Mize chipped in that impossible shot. Everyone was busy looking at Mize celebrate. Did you ever see a shot of Norman when it went in? The look of disbelief was unreal. </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]way to go Big Lefty! 3rd green jacket.. that was a very entertaining tourney[/quote]</P>

It sure was. Yesterday was one of the best days ever at Augusta. A great finish to a great tournament and I'm glad Phil won.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Man........that was a great shot Phil made between the pine trees on the 15th? . If that was me I would have hit the pine tree and the ball would have bounced back andpopped me right in the kisser[] </P>

[/quote]heh Sec, that was my exact thought when he hit it.. than i thought why? </P>

up by 2 why take that risk lay up go for birdie.. but i guess that is what make Phil, Phil eh? </P>

[/quote]</P>

I would guess thats it exactly...............thats what makes Phil , Phil. I'm not an expert ,I'm more like "Happy Gilmore" without "Happy's" talent lol</P>

How did like Tiger being friendly to the fans?. That seemed very unnatural for him , almost wierd</P>

On a side note between Bansaws Orange face avatar and the cat video he posted.............I can't stop laughing</P>

<font size="2" face="verdana, geneva, helvetica">"I didn't think Larry
    would get down in two, and I was right," Norman said of the chip-in

Tom Kite was another. Pretty sad not having Norman there....he deserves the hard luck - good effort exemption. That one against Faldo...you just knew he was going to blow it. Faldo did shoot a 67, but he didn't need to. I laughed at Vandevelde, even Phil in the U.S Open ... but I felt sick for Norman that day

</font>

wow how'd I get that font...and why isn't that the font...it's easy to read

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I would guess thats it exactly...............thats what makes Phil , Phil. I'm not an expert ,I'm more like "Happy Gilmore" without "Happy's" talent lol</P>

How did like Tiger being friendly to the fans?. That seemed very unnatural for him , almost wierd</P>

On a side note between Bansaws Orange face avatar and the cat video he posted.............I can't stop laughing</P>[/quote]i don't know if you can Jinx anyone through the TV but i was putting a hex onTiger pretty hard Sunday, seemed to work too []

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

On a side note between Bansaws Orange face avatar and the cat video he posted.............I can't stop laughing</P>

[/quote]i don't know if you can Jinx anyone through the TV but i was putting a hex onTiger pretty hard Sunday, seemed to work too [][/quote]</P>

He's better off ,imo,if hewent back to just being just being himself.........aloof. His actions seem so strained trying to be nice. Thats not him. Wonder what it's going to like when heplays a course thats not so regimented as "The Masters"? Will he haul off and belt a heckler? I'm sure he's going to get "the business " at some of these places</P>

All-Pro

he'll probably avoid them and just play the majors, although the US Open is kinda noisey so we'll see.. would love to see him play that course in AZ, can't think of the tourney name..Phil's course i'll call it.. nothing like loud drunken golf fans lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"]he'll probably avoid them and just play the majors, although the US Open is kinda noisey so we'll see.. would love to see him play that course in AZ, can't think of the tourney name..Phil's course i'll call it.. nothing like loud drunken golf fans lol[/quote]</P>

Not sure which one that is. Where I live on Long Island is about1/2 hour to the Bethpage Black.....us Long Island Fans like to let our feeelings be known as you might have heard. Whois the younggolfer [Sergio something?]who takes about 30 practices swings before hits the ball? He got a big "just hit the ****ing ball" from some someone in the gallery @ Bethpage lol</P>

+ Reply to Thread