+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 555951031041051061071151552056051105 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Just remember it only matters down the stretch, and the home stretch starts this week. Panthers game will define our season.

Veteran

Morning all! Wanted to bump this early. Who knows how long it'll stay on the front page, based on the chaos around us, but just peeped in to say hey.</P>

I'll be back later on today.</P>

Bumpity bump.

I,m stepping up now to apologise for the lack of quality yesterday. I feel, however, with a full week to work with the guys, those penalties will be a thing of the past. once again I'm sorry, but I did only have the job for one day.

Morning all.
    First Monday in a long time in which I am calm after a Giants game......hhmmm [*-)]

Oh wait..Strahan should be on with Benigno later.....
    Coughlin is on WFAN @ 4
    Eli is with Michael Kay at 5:45 (but he never says anythin out of line)

And today...on "As the Sh*t Turns".............

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]I,m stepping up now to apologise for the lack of quality yesterday. I feel, however, with a full week to work with the guys, those penalties will be a thing of the past. once again I'm sorry, but I did only have the job for one day.[/quote]

You need to get together with the rest of the defensive coaches and figure things out fast.
    Almost 400 yards given up.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Morning all.
    First Monday in a long time in which I am calm after a Giants game......hhmmm [*-)]

Oh wait..Strahan should be on with Benigno later.....
    Coughlin is on WFAN @ 4
    Eli is with Michael Kay at 5:45 (but he never says anythin out of line)

And today...on "As the Sh*t Turns".............
    [/quote]

That's because your body got used to the shock treatment on Sundays. It's now adjusted...

[:$]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]I,m stepping up now to apologise for the lack of quality yesterday. I feel, however, with a full week to work with the guys, those penalties will be a thing of the past. once again I'm sorry, but I did only have the job for one day.[/quote]

You need to get together with the rest of the defensive coaches and figure things out fast.
    Almost 400 yards given up.....
    [/quote]</P>

I think the main problem was that the guys were all amped up for the new coaches. They wanted to impress and got a bit too emotional. I'll show them a few photos of the eagles trophy cabinet to let them see what happens if they get carried away. It's bound to work.</P>

[quote user="Bleu"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]

i know.. but i can see why... its sorta like a troll free.. pro giants, homerless haven
    [/quote]

So true, I'm shocked a troll has not tried to hijack this thread!??

Just a fair assessment on the team....
    [/quote]</p>

If they do, lets band together and NOT respond. How about we all make an effort everyday to not respond to the trolls. Just pass by their threads. I know sometimes it's hard, b/c they piss you off so badly you feel compelled to speak up, b/c I fall sometimes too. But try to just ignore them. Regardless if they don't go away just to know that you're not helping in their attention getting plight will make a difference. </p>[/quote]
    i dont reply to trolls because they piss me off, i reply to them to prove them wrong and make them look like idiots..lol

let's bump this up

+ Reply to Thread