+ Reply to Thread
Page 5061 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4061456149615011505150595060506150625063507151115161 ... LastLast
Results 50,601 to 50,610 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

and this morning:

[link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37329506/ns/world_news-asiapacific[/link]

the Young Kim says "it's on..."

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]AG:
    Germany has I want to say 5 political parties.

In our terminology, 3 are Liberal, 1 is Conservative and the 5th would be the Nazi one....NPZ? or NPF something like that.....

I was stationed between Regensburg and Nurnburg (yes that Nurnburg, we write it Nurenburg but the Autobahn signs clearly read: Nurnburg)....

anywho, I can remember from time to time on a Friday at Close of Business, we would be issued safety briefs. Occasionally we were flat out told that Nurnburg, Berlin and a few other places had planned organized rallies and that "Joe" better not step foot in that city or town.

Punishable by an Article 15 should you be caught.

One guy from my platoon had a girlfriend from Berlin, one 3-day weekend he went to visit her. That following Monday one side his face was purplish-blue and a eye somewhat shut.

he claimed he fell off her loft but....Joe likes to talk.....
    [/quote]

wow!

So wait, these rallies are (I assume) pro nazi rallies? So you literally have the swastika roaming around the town?

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]and this morning:

[link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37329506/ns/world_news-asiapacific[/link]

the Young Kim says "it's on..."
    [/quote]

Every day it escalates, I wonder who will provide the first shot.....technically that was NK with the torpedo, but I think if no one fires any shots, then I bet nothing happens...

All it takes is an accident or someone thinking they are hearing shots....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]AG:
    Germany has I want to say 5 political parties.

In our terminology, 3 are Liberal, 1 is Conservative and the 5th would be the Nazi one....NPZ? or NPF something like that.....

I was stationed between Regensburg and Nurnburg (yes that Nurnburg, we write it Nurenburg but the Autobahn signs clearly read: Nurnburg)....

anywho, I can remember from time to time on a Friday at Close of Business, we would be issued safety briefs. Occasionally we were flat out told that Nurnburg, Berlin and a few other places had planned organized rallies and that "Joe" better not step foot in that city or town.

Punishable by an Article 15 should you be caught.

One guy from my platoon had a girlfriend from Berlin, one 3-day weekend he went to visit her. That following Monday one side his face was purplish-blue and a eye somewhat shut.

he claimed he fell off her loft but....Joe likes to talk.....
    [/quote]

wow!

So wait, these rallies are (I assume) pro nazi rallies? So you literally have the swastika roaming around the town?

[/quote]

lol, never been to one, but i believe they are a little more under-stated now.
    unlike the nutsos we have here in the good o' U.S of A.

think of the more insidious racists we have here. the Party presents itself as far as I know as an kind of ultra-nationalist party...certainly they have the same sort of agenda but where as Billy Bob is all like, "Kill the (blanks)", these guys are more "friendly" if you can understand what I mean.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

lol, never been to one, but i believe they are a little more under-stated now.
    unlike the nutsos we have here in the good o' U.S of A.

think of the more insidious racists we have here. the Party presents itself as far as I know as an kind of ultra-nationalist party...certainly they have the same sort of agenda but where as Billy Bob is all like, "Kill the (blanks)", these guys are more "friendly" if you can understand what I mean.
    [/quote]

yeah sure, friendly only until they get what they want....at least they aren't hiding so it's easy to spot them....

DOW and other financial markets are tanking, the pace is starting to pick up...

I read this quote, it's very interesting from Einstein:

"I don't know what weapons will be used for WW3, but I know it will be sticks and stones for WW4".

Think about that one....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

Thats the problem with crazy leaders of certain countries [ the guy from Iran another example] with nukes or about to get nukes. Very unpredictable. Nut jobs who will push the button just make a point or for what they believe in. Torpedoing a SK military ship with no thought of the lives they are taking..........not a far stretch to see this guys one upping themselves if provoked or what they see as being provoked. Can't China lean on NK into seeing some sense?</P>

[/quote]

You're right about that. These leaders are crazy and will start a war to make a point. I'm concerned about where Russia and China is in all this....

No one even knows what the reason was for taking down that ship right? They just went ahead and did it...
    [/quote]</P>

Thats what I was wondering.........why did they torpedo that ship? Where the SKs in NK waters? Did'nt see it reported anywhere. Then again , the North Koreans are never very forthcoming with information on anything</P>

The way the sports people around herewere reporting the NY Super Bowl.............it seemed like it was going to be aslam dunk. Guess not. Went to the forth vote before we got it

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]The way the sports people around herewere reporting the NY Super Bowl.............it seemed like it was going to be aslam dunk. Guess not. Went to the forth vote before we got it[/quote]hello kind sir how is every little thing... and congrats NY

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]The way the sports people around herewere reporting the NY Super Bowl.............it seemed like it was going to be aslam dunk. Guess not. Went to the forth vote before we got it[/quote]hello kind sir how is every little thing... and congrats NY[/quote]</P>

Hey Mr. Bandwagon!.....I'm doing good and yourself? Been working on my golf game so you and I can be fellow hackers lol. Looks like Buffalo for meis out for now next road tripis Saratoga I think in July for a few days</P>

Can you believe it? A Super Bowl in the Meadowlands...........c'mon blizzard of Feb 2014 lol</P>

Real football!!!</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]The way the sports people around herewere reporting the NY Super Bowl.............it seemed like it was going to be aslam dunk. Guess not. Went to the forth vote before we got it[/quote]hello kind sir how is every little thing... and congrats NY[/quote]</P>

Hey Mr. Bandwagon!.....I'm doing good and yourself? Been working on my golf game so you and I can be fellow hackers lol. Looks like Buffalo for meis out for now next road tripis Saratoga I think in July for a few days</P>

Can you believe it? A Super Bowl in the Meadowlands...........c'mon blizzard of Feb 2014 lol</P>

Real football!!!</P>

[/quote]lol.. i saw the pic you put up in the other thread.. too funny..</P>

i didn't think it would ever happen.. maybe Goodell is Gore fan and believes this global warmin stuff eh? lol</P>

well thats too bad about Buffalo..</P>

i haven't been able to hit the links lately (only 1 time this season so far []) soif we ever do get a round in, i'm not playin for money lol</P>

</P>

+ Reply to Thread