+ Reply to Thread
Page 5062 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4062456249625012505250605061506250635064507251125162 ... LastLast
Results 50,611 to 50,620 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

It is truly amazing!!

I can't wait to see the Giants host the superbowl in their own stadium!!!

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]The way the sports people around herewere reporting the NY Super Bowl.............it seemed like it was going to be aslam dunk. Guess not. Went to the forth vote before we got it[/quote]hello kind sir how is every little thing... and congrats NY[/quote]</P>

Hey Mr. Bandwagon!.....I'm doing good and yourself? Been working on my golf game so you and I can be fellow hackers lol. Looks like Buffalo for meis out for now next road tripis Saratoga I think in July for a few days</P>

Can you believe it? A Super Bowl in the Meadowlands...........c'mon blizzard of Feb 2014 lol</P>

Real football!!!</P>

[/quote]lol.. i saw the pic you put up in the other thread.. too funny..</P>

i didn't think it would ever happen.. maybe Goodell is Gore fan and believes this global warmin stuff eh? lol</P>

well thats too bad about Buffalo..</P>

i haven't been able to hit the links lately (only 1 time this season so far []) soif we ever do get a round in, i'm not playin for money lol</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

You have nothing to worry about...........as you can see , I'm having a little trouble getting my form down lol</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]It is truly amazing!!

I can't wait to see the Giants host the superbowl in their own stadium!!!
    [/quote]</P>

Chances are bad weather will not enter into it. They will have warm weathertents and everything else covered. Great to see the NY/NJ area get one</P>

Even if we get horrendous weather...............who else better than us to handle it and make the attendees enjoy no matter what mother nature has in store for that day</P>

</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

I
    can't wait to see the Giants host the superbowl in their own stadium!!!

[/quote]</p>

Chances are bad weather will not enter into it. They will have warm
    weathertents and everything else covered. Great to see the NY/NJ area
    get one</p>

Even if we get horrendous weather...............who else better than
    us to handle it and make the attendees enjoy no matter what mother
    nature has in store for that day</p>

</p>[/quote]

better us than the bears, packers, skins or lions

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

I
    can't wait to see the Giants host the superbowl in their own stadium!!!

[/quote]</p>

Chances are bad weather will not enter into it. They will have warm
    weathertents and everything else covered. Great to see the NY/NJ area
    get one</p>

Even if we get horrendous weather...............who else better than
    us to handle it and make the attendees enjoy no matter what mother
    nature has in store for that day</p>

</p>[/quote]

better us than the bears, packers, skins or lions
    [/quote]

True. We get to see how this city will handle the traffic for the superbowl. I'm sure they'll just do fine and it won't look any different from any other daily traffic! LOL!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]The way the sports people around herewere reporting the NY Super Bowl.............it seemed like it was going to be aslam dunk. Guess not. Went to the forth vote before we got it[/quote]hello kind sir how is every little thing... and congrats NY[/quote]</P>

Hey Mr. Bandwagon!.....I'm doing good and yourself? Been working on my golf game so you and I can be fellow hackers lol. Looks like Buffalo for meis out for now next road tripis Saratoga I think in July for a few days</P>

Can you believe it? A Super Bowl in the Meadowlands...........c'mon blizzard of Feb 2014 lol</P>

Real football!!!</P>

i didn't think it would ever happen.. maybe Goodell is Gore fan and believes this global warmin stuff eh? lol</P>

i haven't been able to hit the links lately (only 1 time this season so far []) soif we ever do get a round in, i'm not playin for money lol</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

You have nothing to worry about...........as you can see , I'm having a little trouble getting my form down lol</P>[/quote]hahahahah obviously you are not tranfering your weight properly

trust me that the SB in NY was a given with the money they spent and a division rival getting one with a new stadium, plus the GIANTS lost $300 million to Lehman Bothers when they folded ... it was going to happen....they just had to make it look good for the players and press

and I haven't heard it on the news but can anyone tell me why the World Bank or the IMF hasn't stepped in to help with this spill? They can't be expecting the U.S to foot a huge portion of this and if they wait for BP it will be decades before they pay up or finish the job. The world has to get one currency soon, there is no other way any more, so the NWO is right on schedule

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Real football!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

You have nothing to worry about...........as you can see , I'm having a little trouble getting my form down lol</P>

[/quote]hahahahah obviously you are not tranfering your weight properly[/quote]</P>

</P>

This my FAVORITE golf course lol..................I don't get why people think golf is hard</P>

[quote user="bansaw"]trust me that the SB in NY was a given with the money they spent and a division rival getting one with a new stadium, plus the GIANTS lost $300 million to Lehman Bothers when they folded ... it was going to happen....they just had to make it look good for the players and press

and I haven't heard it on the news but can anyone tell me why the World Bank or the IMF hasn't stepped in to help with this spill? They can't be expecting the U.S to foot a huge portion of this and if they wait for BP it will be decades before they pay up or finish the job. The world has to get one currency soon, there is no other way any more, so the NWO is right on schedule

[/quote]</P>

http://www.seattlepi.com/business/391296_exxon10.html</P>

Almost 20 years till Exxon Valdez disastersettled in court. These oil companies got the money and they sure have the time BP has to be thinking the exact same way draaaaaaaaag it out and reduce the damages THEY caused</P>

All-Pro

i'd still 3 put that f ing thing..lol

+ Reply to Thread