+ Reply to Thread
Page 5069 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4069456949695019505950675068506950705071507951195169 ... LastLast
Results 50,681 to 50,690 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

They might have been midgets but they had huge balls

How did they get the Lion trapped again? Think they killed it?

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Zim, are yousuggesting that Halladay was not a jinx and the reason for my team sucking the last 15 years?? thats crazy talk![/quote]</P>

lol... yeah, I guess I just had one of those brainfart moments. </P>

He gave up 10 hits in tonight's start which, if you average it with his last start, means he gave up 5 hits in his last start. Bah humbug on that Perfect Game stuff. But, sometimes you just have someone who is so good, but never seems to get to the Playoffs. Van Pelt was one like that, although I think he had one in '81.</P>

Honestly... I look at it as if the poor guy is just unlucky... not that they are a jinx. A pitcher especially, who only goes once every 5 games, and wins most every start... well, you can't say he's a jinx, unless he has brought a bad attitude/karma into the locker room.</P>

Yeah bandy... Perhaps the Jays being so mediocre these past 15 years went a little deeper than Doc.</P>

That is the craziest story yet. </P>

I wonder if there were any midgets who called in sick. Who knows if the lion coulda handled 43. Ya think?</P>

mercy.

sack-tapping. roshambo, shark fin as some guys I once knew called it.

[link]http://www.slate.com/id/2255927/?GT1=38001[/link]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Zim, are yousuggesting that Halladay was not a jinx and the reason for my team sucking the last 15 years?? thats crazy talk![/quote]</P>

He gave up 10 hits in tonight's start which, if you average it with his last start, means he gave up 5 hits in his last start. Bah humbug on that Perfect Game stuff. But, sometimes you just have someone who is so good, but never seems to get to the Playoffs. Van Pelt was one like that, although I think he had one in '81.</P>

Honestly... I look at it as if the poor guy is just unlucky... not that they are a jinx. A pitcher especially, who only goes once every 5 games, and wins most every start... well, you can't say he's a jinx, unless he has brought a bad attitude/karma into the locker room.</P>

Yeah bandy... Perhaps the Jays being so mediocre these past 15 years went a little deeper than Doc.</P>[/quote]i say jinx lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

Yeah bandy... Perhaps the Jays being so mediocre these past 15 years went a little deeper than Doc.</P>

[/quote]i say jinx lol[/quote]</P>

Wow... Jays in 14 over the Bumbers. </P>

33-24.</P>

Hmm. I think Halladay must've been a jinx. </P>

Anyone agree?</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

33-24.</P>

Anyone agree?</P>[/quote]lol i do i do.. over 30 strike outs in the game today, not exactly what i'd expect from the #1 and 2 run producers in the league.. i just wanted someone to win, the wifegave mea "honey do" list and she was starting to get wifey on me lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

33-24.</P>

Anyone agree?</P>

[/quote]lol i do i do.. over 30 strike outs in the game today, not exactly what i'd expect from the #1 and 2 run producers in the league.. i just wanted someone to win, the wifegave mea "honey do" list and she was starting to get wifey on me lol[/quote]</P>

lol, lol</P>

Women are notoriously impatient... but, throw a 14 inning game at them... they're gonna getcha.</P>

My condolances, BW... it'll be a long evening for ya'/</P>

Jim Joyce just called the Florida beaches SAFE from the oil

the guy calls it like he see's it

[quote user="bansaw"]Jim Joyce just called the Florida beaches SAFE from the oil

the guy calls it like he see's it

[/quote]too soon?

+ Reply to Thread