+ Reply to Thread
Page 5070 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4070457049705020506050685069507050715072508051205170 ... LastLast
Results 50,691 to 50,700 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bansaw"]Jim Joyce just called the Florida beaches SAFE from the oil

the guy calls it like he see's it

[/quote]too soon?

[/quote]</P>

Perhaps premature... but, not for long.</P>

</P>

has anyone in the media asked why the World Bank isn't helping with this spill

thousands of fishing boats could help clean it. Just costs lots to equip them and while they squabble and delay to keep the stock stable the oil keeps coming closer.

they just don't want what happened to all the 911 first responders happen down there, but they better get them out mopping it up sooner than later ...

[quote user="bansaw"]has anyone in the media asked why the World Bank isn't helping with this spill

thousands of fishing boats could help clean it. Just costs lots to equip them and while they squabble and delay to keep the stock stable the oil keeps coming closer.

they just don't want what happened to all the 911 first responders happen down there, but they better get them out mopping it up sooner than later ...

[/quote]

You know what. All those poor fisherman's are going to have issues down the road. Some already are having breathing issues and getting sick. The entire area is contaminated. If those guys really are spending days trying to clean up the spill, they must be wearing masks....and who knows if that's even going to help.

You just know it, the health issues are going to come down the road....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]has anyone in the media asked why the World Bank isn't helping with this spill

[/quote]

You know what. All those poor fisherman's are going to have issues down the road. Some already are having breathing issues and getting sick. The entire area is contaminated. If those guys really are spending days trying to clean up the spill, they must be wearing masks....and who knows if that's even going to help.

You just know it, the health issues are going to come down the road....

[/quote]</P>

http://www.ucsusa.org/scientific_int...pollution.html</P>

Remember this statement from Christine Todd Whitman in the days following 9/11. "The air is safe".</P>

Take what ever proclamations the government issues at your own risk. Seems eerilysimilar to the current tragedy in Gulf</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Zim, are yousuggesting that Halladay was not a jinx and the reason for my team sucking the last 15 years?? thats crazy talk![/quote]</P>

lol... yeah, I guess I just had one of those brainfart moments. </P>

He gave up 10 hits in tonight's start which, if you average it with his last start, means he gave up 5 hits in his last start. Bah humbug on that Perfect Game stuff. But, sometimes you just have someone who is so good, but never seems to get to the Playoffs. Van Pelt was one like that, although I think he had one in '81.</P>

Honestly... I look at it as if the poor guy is just unlucky... not that they are a jinx. A pitcher especially, who only goes once every 5 games, and wins most every start... well, you can't say he's a jinx, unless he has brought a bad attitude/karma into the locker room.</P>

Yeah bandy... Perhaps the Jays being so mediocre these past 15 years went a little deeper than Doc.</P>

[/quote]i say jinx lol[/quote]</P>

</P>

jinx , jinx , jinx...........I think you might be onto something lol</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Zim, are yousuggesting that Halladay was not a jinx and the reason for my team sucking the last 15 years?? thats crazy talk![/quote]</P>

He gave up 10 hits in tonight's start which, if you average it with his last start, means he gave up 5 hits in his last start. Bah humbug on that Perfect Game stuff. But, sometimes you just have someone who is so good, but never seems to get to the Playoffs. Van Pelt was one like that, although I think he had one in '81.</P>

Honestly... I look at it as if the poor guy is just unlucky... not that they are a jinx. A pitcher especially, who only goes once every 5 games, and wins most every start... well, you can't say he's a jinx, unless he has brought a bad attitude/karma into the locker room.</P>

Yeah bandy... Perhaps the Jays being so mediocre these past 15 years went a little deeper than Doc.</P>

jinx , jinx , jinx...........I think you might be onto something lol</P>[/quote]lol.. he's Philthy's problem now.. i still miss him though[:'(]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]lol.. he's Philthy's problem now.. i still miss him though[:'(][/quote]</P>

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...ome-run-record</P>

Just something to cheer ya up a bit</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]lol.. he's Philthy's problem now.. i still miss him though[:'(][/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

So, he says Gonzalez won't hit 33. If he's wrong he has lowballed Gonzalez and the Jays.</P>

So, for his repayment he's going to wear a Yankee hat and shirt for a week?</P>

Exactly how does he figure that repays and promotes the Jays and Gonzalez?</P>

Am I missing something here?</P>

What he ought to do is buy a few dozen Jay's caps and pass them out to sick kidsat some hospital in Toronto... and wear a Jays cap and shirt for a week.</P>

How did the Yankees crawl into his thinking?</P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

So, he says Gonzalez won't hit 33. If he's wrong he has lowballed Gonzalez and the Jays.</P>

So, for his repayment he's going to wear a Yankee hat and shirt for a week?</P>

Exactly how does he figure that repays and promotes the Jays and Gonzalez?</P>

Am I missing something here?</P>

What he ought to do is buy a few dozen Jay's caps and pass them out to sick kidsat some hospital in Toronto... and wear a Jays cap and shirt for a week.</P>

How did the Yankees crawl into his thinking?</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL....the guys probably a dope that wrote the article! I was just trying to cheer up Mr. Bandwagon. The Jays do have quite a few thumpers on their team though. Plus throw in they don't like to sacrifice and you the makings of a power team</P>

All-Pro

teams in a bad slump.. its feast or famine. this month may break us.. started with the Rays than Yanks back to the Rays, we got STL coming up than the Phillies, which i'm not worried about cuz the got the Halladay curse.[]

+ Reply to Thread