+ Reply to Thread
Page 5073 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4073457349735023506350715072507350745075508351235173 ... LastLast
Results 50,721 to 50,730 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Ok so the father of this 16 year old chick is now doing a Reality TV show. I think it's pretty clear where her parents desires are and perhaps why they pushed her to do this sail around the world.

(June 14) -- Laurence Sunderland has been stung with criticism for
    allowing his 16-year-old daughter, Abby, to set sail alone in her quest
    to become the youngest person to circumnavigate the globe -- a failed
    effort that left her stranded in dangerous 30-foot waves.

Now as she heads home, word comes that Laurence Sunderland has jumped onto the reality-TV bandwagon.

[/quote]

remember the wackos with the supposed run-a-way hot air balloon?

what the (freak) man!!!
    [/quote]

Yeah and what irks me about that is, and I hate to say it, but the "husband" always gets the blame. Last I checked there was a wife too...and if she really felt the father was out of bounce, she can call the cops.

I want both parents to share equal blame, but that never seems to happen. So that's why wives normally don't say anything that COULD help their kids, because they don't feel any repercussions.

Our country is going mad....we are really losing it.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Ok so the father of this 16 year old chick is now doing a Reality TV show. I think it's pretty clear where her parents desires are and perhaps why they pushed her to do this sail around the world.

(June 14) -- Laurence Sunderland has been stung with criticism for allowing his 16-year-old daughter, Abby, to set sail alone in her quest to become the youngest person to circumnavigate the globe -- a failed effort that left her stranded in dangerous 30-foot waves.

Now as she heads home, word comes that Laurence Sunderland has jumped onto the reality-TV bandwagon.

[/quote]

remember the wackos with the supposed run-a-way hot air balloon?

what the (freak) man!!!
    [/quote]

Yeah and what irks me about that is, and I hate to say it, but the "husband" always gets the blame. Last I checked there was a wife too...and if she really felt the father was out of bounce, she can call the cops.

I want both parents to share equal blame, but that never seems to happen. So that's why wives normally don't say anything that COULD help their kids, because they don't feel any repercussions.

Our country is going mad....we are really losing it.....

[/quote]</P>

Agreed on these parents......the hot air ballon couple and this girls parents. Don't know if the sea trip is something the authorities will look into but they sure should. She's a minor. Just saw the article where the father claims he's broke so it seems now to make sense of his motives..........use your kid to propel youinto some dough on a reality show. Very sickening. No parent in their right mind would let a child do something like stunt. No matter how much experience the kid has.</P>

So I bought one of those Topsy Turvy Tomato setups in 7-11 about a month ago. Finally put it together this weekend. Theres one thing they don't mention in those TV adds. It weighsabout 60 to 70 pounds once you put the dirt and water in. You really needa strong bracing system and big muscles like mine lol to get it going.I sure hope these tomatoes are worth the effort. Maybe I should have just gone to Stop and Shop and bought grown tomatoes []

[quote user="SEC105"]So I bought one of those Topsy Turvy Tomato setups in 7-11 about a month ago. Finally put it together this weekend. Theres one thing they don't mention in those TV adds. It weighsabout 60 to 70 pounds once you put the dirt and water in. You really needa strong bracing system and big muscles like mine lol to get it going.I sure hope these tomatoes are worth the effort. Maybe I should have just gone to Stop and Shop and bought grown tomatoes [][/quote]

Oh definitley let me know! I love tomatoes!!!

[quote user="SEC105"]So I bought one of those Topsy Turvy Tomato setups in 7-11 about a month ago. Finally put it together this weekend. Theres one thing they don't mention in those TV adds. It weighsabout 60 to 70 pounds once you put the dirt and water in. You really needa strong bracing system and big muscles like mine lol to get it going.I sure hope these tomatoes are worth the effort. Maybe I should have just gone to Stop and Shop and bought grown tomatoes [][/quote]</P>

</P>

Reality bites.</P>

My son grew the topsy turvy like tomoatoes of his own home made design, and they never did well.</P>

I'm not a vegetable garden freak, like my son, so whatever's at the market is great by me.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]So I bought one of those Topsy Turvy Tomato setups in 7-11 about a month ago. Finally put it together this weekend. Theres one thing they don't mention in those TV adds. It weighsabout 60 to 70 pounds once you put the dirt and water in. You really needa strong bracing system and big muscles like mine lol to get it going.I sure hope these tomatoes are worth the effort. Maybe I should have just gone to Stop and Shop and bought grown tomatoes [][/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I'm hoping for this</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]So I bought one of those Topsy Turvy Tomato setups in 7-11 about a month ago. Finally put it together this weekend. Theres one thing they don't mention in those TV adds. It weighsabout 60 to 70 pounds once you put the dirt and water in. You really needa strong bracing system and big muscles like mine lol to get it going.I sure hope these tomatoes are worth the effort. Maybe I should have just gone to Stop and Shop and bought grown tomatoes [][/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

but I may just end up with this lol</P>

No problem though.....the ones I planted in the ground the old fashion way are doing just fine</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="SEC105"]So I bought one of those Topsy Turvy Tomato setups in 7-11 about a month ago. Finally put it together this weekend. Theres one thing they don't mention in those TV adds. It weighsabout 60 to 70 pounds once you put the dirt and water in. You really needa strong bracing system and big muscles like mine lol to get it going.I sure hope these tomatoes are worth the effort. Maybe I should have just gone to Stop and Shop and bought grown tomatoes [][/quote]</P>

</P>

Reality bites.</P>

My son grew the topsy turvy like tomoatoes of his own home made design, and they never did well.</P>

I'm not a vegetable garden freak, like my son, so whatever's at the market is great by me.</P>

[/quote]</P>

What did your son hang the tomatoplant from? Took me about an hour to rig something up on my own so the wind does not blow it to the ground. If it hits the ground .....it's bye bye topsy turvy tomato plant lol</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

but I may just end up with this lol</p>

No problem though.....the ones I planted in the ground the old fashion way are doing just fine</p>[/quote]

Those are pretty bad....

I can eat tomatoes like apples most of the time. I can tell when they are perfect and when they are just too soft....drop a little salt and black pepper and they are great snacks....

I love cherry tomatoes....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I can eat tomatoes like apples most of the time. I can tell when they are perfect and when they are just too soft....drop a little salt and black pepper and they are great snacks....

I love cherry tomatoes....

[/quote]

I do the same when I eat tomatoes alone. Salt and Pepper that is.

I'm trying to cut back on my salt intake though, blood pressure, water retention etc.

So far I've been dry for almost 2 months now as I am trying to go into a healthier diet style.

we've cut down on fast food dramatically, eat more salads or semi-raw vegetables, reduced red-meat intake, cut back on potato chips in favor of unsalted shelled peanuts.

America has an issue with obesity and the wife and I feel that we would rather teach our sons to eat healthy rather than reckless.

She works out all the time, or mostly. Me, not as much but I get away with a lot because I still kept my "body" from the days of Army PT. (I am the size and rough dimensions of a NFL power back or light LB-----sadly not the athletic talent [])

Anyway, all this to say:
    Grow your own vegetables and eat healthier. Meat's O.k, don't deny yourself juicy steaks people!!!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread