+ Reply to Thread
Page 5074 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4074457449745024506450725073507450755076508451245174 ... LastLast
Results 50,731 to 50,740 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="SEC105"]So I bought one of those Topsy Turvy Tomato setups in 7-11 about a month ago. Finally put it together this weekend. Theres one thing they don't mention in those TV adds. It weighsabout 60 to 70 pounds once you put the dirt and water in. You really needa strong bracing system and big muscles like mine lol to get it going.I sure hope these tomatoes are worth the effort. Maybe I should have just gone to Stop and Shop and bought grown tomatoes [][/quote]</P>

</P>

Reality bites.</P>

My son grew the topsy turvy like tomoatoes of his own home made design, and they never did well.</P>

I'm not a vegetable garden freak, like my son, so whatever's at the market is great by me.</P>

[/quote]</P>

What did your son hang the tomatoplant from? Took me about an hour to rig something up on my own so the wind does not blow it to the ground. If it hits the ground .....it's bye bye topsy turvy tomato plant lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

We have 2 swing sets, from when my 17 yr old grand daughter was a little bunky. He hangs them from that. 1st yr he got halfway decent crop. Last yr was a wipeout, even for many of his ground veggies. This yr looks promising.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]So I bought one of those Topsy Turvy Tomato setups in 7-11 about a month ago. Finally put it together this weekend. Theres one thing they don't mention in those TV adds. It weighs*about 60 to 70 pounds once you put the dirt and water in. You really need*a strong bracing system and big muscles like mine lol to get it going.I sure hope these tomatoes are worth the effort. Maybe I should have just gone to Stop and Shop and bought grown tomatoes []*[/quote]

Oh definitley let me know! I love tomatoes!!!
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

but I may just end up with this* lol</p>

No problem though.....the ones I planted in the ground the old fashion way are doing just fine</p>[/quote]

Those are pretty bad....

I can eat tomatoes like apples most of the time. I can tell when they are perfect and when they are just too soft....drop a little salt and black pepper and they are great snacks....

I love cherry tomatoes....

[/quote]

Fresh tomatoes with salt and pepper?? Yes please!

Also, a little balsamic and mozzerella on top of some slices....mmmm I can't wait for lunch!

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]

Fresh tomatoes with salt and pepper?? Yes please!

Also, a little balsamic and mozzerella on top of some slices....mmmm I can't wait for lunch![/quote]

..you just put me onto something....mozzerella huh?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="ShockeyShow"] Fresh tomatoes with salt and pepper?? Yes please! Also, a little balsamic and mozzerella on top of some slices....mmmm I can't wait for lunch![/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

This is for you guys............enjoy! Lets hope the topsy turvy tomatothing can make them this good lol</P>

So tonight I expect to get a big dose of "we have to end our dependence on oil" from President Obama on his TV speech. To bad we did not start 30 years ago when President Carter pushed for it. Is there really going to be a push in this country to finally get this gorrilla [oil] off our back? I ,for one, would not mind it at all

[quote user="SEC105"]So tonight I expect to get a big dose of "we have to end our dependence on oil" from President Obama on his TV speech. To bad we did not start 30 years ago when President Carter pushed for it. Is there really going to be a push in this country to finally get this gorrilla [oil] off our back? I ,for one, would not mind it at all[/quote]

we've known about bio-diesel since the late 60's.....but Big Oil did all it could to squash that.

i really hate politics.

got addicted to that new game Red Dead Redemption at my buddies house.

game is so good you forget about the oil and war. just get to Tall Pines and hunt them Grizzly...**** will blow your mind it's so good

finally unlocked my last Kit and Rifle as a sniper in bad company 2.....all weapons and kits.

online is nutty.

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="ShockeyShow"] Fresh tomatoes with salt and pepper?? Yes please! Also, a little balsamic and mozzerella on top of some slices....mmmm I can't wait for lunch![/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

This is for you guys............enjoy! Lets hope the topsy turvy tomatothing can make them this good lol</p>[/quote]

]
    oh heck yeah that is slammin!!!!

Who could not love that!

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]finally unlocked my last Kit and Rifle as a sniper in bad company 2.....all weapons and kits.

online is nutty.
    [/quote]

Dude I didn't know you play that game? I'm an avid player of Battlefield 1942.

I haven't tried the new bad company game yet.....I like the retro feel of 1942....

+ Reply to Thread