+ Reply to Thread
Page 5077 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 4077457749775027506750755076507750785079508751275177 ... LastLast
Results 50,761 to 50,770 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

Does anyone here watch the TV show "The Office"?</P>

[/quote]i've watched a few, how have you been sir.. you intersted in playin fantasy football?[/quote]</P>

Been quite well Mr. Bandwagon......trying to make the most of the great weather we have been having lately....and you , how was you're fathers day? Nice to be"King" , if only for oneday lol</P>

They started showing repeats of The Office instead of Seinfeld on Fox TV at 7:30. It's so out there I find it funny. Show came from Britain originally , which figures<FONT color=#000000> </FONT></P>

[/quote]had a good Fathers day.. although it was pretty hectic (sp?) had the whole family over for a BBQ and i had to cook what the heck was that right! ohh well it was a ton o' fun </P>

how bout you? </P>

sure you won't reconsider about FF?</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

Does anyone here watch the TV show "The Office"?</P>

[/quote]i've watched a few, how have you been sir.. you intersted in playin fantasy football?[/quote]</P>

Been quite well Mr. Bandwagon......trying to make the most of the great weather we have been having lately....and you , how was you're fathers day? Nice to be"King" , if only for oneday lol</P>

They started showing repeats of The Office instead of Seinfeld on Fox TV at 7:30. It's so out there I find it funny. Show came from Britain originally , which figures<FONT color=#000000> </FONT></P>

[/quote]had a good Fathers day.. although it was pretty hectic (sp?) had the whole family over for a BBQ and i had to cook what the heck was that right! ohh well it was a ton o' fun </P>

how bout you? </P>

sure you won't reconsider about FF?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Sorry Bandy...........just don't have the time to do FF properly......if I was in I would want to WIN lol thanks for asking though</P>

</P>

</P>

Answer to "Did You Know" He was picked off 6 times</P>

</P>

Soccer is just not for me.........but that goal by Landon Donovan the other day was great!!!</P>

Lets go USA</P>

Isn't the Office coming to an end? That's what I heard....or at least the main guy isn't coming back?

I don't have time for FF either, it takes quite a bit of mental energy to follow what's going on and make the right picks. I did it once a couple years ago and did pretty well but it's just not something that will provide me good ROI.....

<font color="#ff0000">boy what an honour hosting the G20...we should do it every year</font>

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]<FONT color=#ff0000>boy what an honour hosting the G20...we should do it every year</FONT>

[/quote]was hoping to see the idiots get a chance toexperience the business end of those water cannons..

What's going on up there in Canada? I thought you guys were suppose to be all friendly and nice?

Why so much turmoil? LOL!!!!

oil still leaking into the sea

Soldiers and Marines still getting screwed downrange

CEOs still giving themselves raises

Some of us still jobless....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What's going on up there in Canada? I thought you guys were suppose to be all friendly and nice?

[/quote]i'm sure they apologized afterwards lol</P>

not sure but i think these are the same ones at the Winter Olympics.. also not sure where they are from but there was a report that they were in the sewer systems, a couple of them got caught exiting a manhole... TO HAS TROLLS! </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What's going on up there in Canada? I thought you guys were suppose to be all friendly and nice?

[/quote]i'm sure they apologized afterwards lol</p>

not sure but i think these are the same ones at the Winter Olympics.. also not sure where they are from but there was a report that they were in the sewer systems, a couple of them got caught exiting a manhole... TO HAS TROLLS! </p>[/quote]

I've heard about the manhole thing too...I guess they wanted to get closer to the leaders. Some conspiracy people say some of these protesters are secretly being paid to cause this havoc, not just in CA but in other places too....

There are peaceful protesters there but I don't see much if any coverage on them.....

+ Reply to Thread