+ Reply to Thread
Page 5078 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4078457849785028506850765077507850795080508851285178 ... LastLast
Results 50,771 to 50,780 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What's going on up there in Canada? I thought you guys were suppose to be all friendly and nice?

Why so much turmoil? LOL!!!!
    [/quote]i'm sure they apologized afterwards lol</P>

not sure but i think these are the same ones at the Winter Olympics.. also not sure where they are from but there was a report that they were in the sewer systems, a couple of them got caught exiting a manhole... TO HAS TROLLS! </P>[/quote]

I've heard about the manhole thing too...I guess they wanted to get closer to the leaders. Some conspiracy people say some of these protesters are secretly being paid to cause this havoc, not just in CA but in other places too....

There are peaceful protesters there but I don't see much if any coverage on them.....

[/quote]i don't even know what they are protesting.. the others causing the damage, i don't think they are protestors just losers looking for trouble.. i don't mind the regular hippie pothead koom bi ya protestors.. i wish they had turned the water cannons on the otherones

[link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37982175/ns/us_news-security[/link]

...I'm thinking "Cynthia" must have been a dime or something....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Isn't the Office coming to an end? That's what I heard....or at least the main guy isn't coming back?

I don't have time for FF either, it takes quite a bit of mental energy to follow what's going on and make the right picks. I did it once a couple years ago and did pretty well but it's just not something that will provide me good ROI.....
    [/quote]</P>

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/...ice-06-29-2010</P>

I just checked it and guess he is leaving "The Office".............Too bad imo , he's one who is thedriving force behind that show. The old calling of the big screen movies?Personally I think some of these actors are just better off sticking with a proven winner until it's run it's course</P>

Quitea few of the people in the "The Office" have already made movies</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What's going on up there in Canada? I thought you guys were suppose to be all friendly and nice?

not sure but i think these are the same ones at the Winter Olympics.. also not sure where they are from but there was a report that they were in the sewer systems, a couple of them got caught exiting a manhole... TO HAS TROLLS! </P>

[/quote]

I've heard about the manhole thing too...I guess they wanted to get closer to the leaders. Some conspiracy people say some of these protesters are secretly being paid to cause this havoc, not just in CA but in other places too....

There are peaceful protesters there but I don't see much if any coverage on them.....

[/quote]i don't even know what they are protesting.. the others causing the damage, i don't think they are protestors just losers looking for trouble.. i don't mind the regular hippie pothead koom bi ya protestors.. i wish they had turned the water cannons on the otherones[/quote]</P>

So they are protesting but they don't even know what for? lol</P>

The water cannons [if they had been used]may have convinced them to find something more constructive to do[]</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

not sure but i think these are the same ones at the Winter Olympics.. also not sure where they are from but there was a report that they were in the sewer systems, a couple of them got caught exiting a manhole... TO HAS TROLLS! </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]i don't even know what they are protesting.. the others causing the damage, i don't think they are protestors just losers looking for trouble.. i don't mind the regular hippie pothead koom bi ya protestors.. i wish they had turned the water cannons on the otherones[/quote]</P>

So they are protesting but they don't even know what for?* lol</P>

The water cannons [if they had been used]*may have convinced them to find something more constructive to do[]*</P>[/quote]lol. they know they just aint so bright..

Reporter to G20 protester: So why are you here protesting?

Protester: We are here to make sure our voices are heard, and to tell the leaders that they can't ignore the voices of those they were elected to represent.

Reporter: Okay, so you have the attention of the media, what message do you want to say that you feel hasn't been heard?

Protester: I told you. No one listens to us.

Reporter: I am listening and we are broadcasting live so all of Canada and probably most of the G20 leaders are listening too, what do you want to say?

Protester: That no one listens to us, this makes us angry.

Reporter: We are all listening. We are broadcasting live across Canada and the world. What are you protesting against?

Protester: That no one will listen to us.

Reporter: We are all listening.

Protester: Be warned Canada, we will not take not being listened to lightly.

Reporter shakes his head and drops the microphone in frustration and disbelief.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

The water cannons [if they had been used]may have convinced them to find something more constructive to do[]</P>

[/quote]lol. they know they just aint so bright.. Reporter to G20 protester: So why are you here protesting? Protester: We are here to make sure our voices are heard, and to tell the leaders that they can't ignore the voices of those they were elected to represent. Reporter: Okay, so you have the attention of the media, what message do you want to say that you feel hasn't been heard? Protester: I told you. No one listens to us. Reporter: I am listening and we are broadcasting live so all of Canada and probably most of the G20 leaders are listening too, what do you want to say? Protester: That no one listens to us, this makes us angry. Reporter: We are all listening. We are broadcasting live across Canada and the world. What are you protesting against? Protester: That no one will listen to us. Reporter: We are all listening. Protester: Be warned Canada, we will not take not being listened to lightly. Reporter shakes his head and drops the microphone in frustration and disbelief.[/quote]</P>

It's all in the drugs</P>

All-Pro

and what drugs they must be lol

how have you been Zim?

[quote user="bandwgn86"]and what drugs they must be lol how have you been Zim?[/quote]</P>

Hanging OK, Bandy... thanks for asking. My 38 year old son has a steady stream of young people, 20-50 (I'm 63... so, they're all young) over here and it keeps me entertained.//lol.</P>

I'm anxious for camp to start </P>

Peace, and more 3rd down conversions this season.</P>

http://news.mydaily.com/2010/06/30/d...isconnected%2F</P>

It's probably just me but I'd like to see more people bonked on the noggin while talking on cell phones at baseball games</P>

gotta toput up with a 30 second commercial first</P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]lol. they know they just aint so bright.. Reporter to G20 protester: So why are you here protesting? Protester: We are here to make sure our voices are heard, and to tell the leaders that they can't ignore the voices of those they were elected to represent. Reporter: Okay, so you have the attention of the media, what message do you want to say that you feel hasn't been heard? Protester: I told you. No one listens to us. Reporter: I am listening and we are broadcasting live so all of Canada and probably most of the G20 leaders are listening too, what do you want to say? Protester: That no one listens to us, this makes us angry. Reporter: We are all listening. We are broadcasting live across Canada and the world. What are you protesting against? Protester: That no one will listen to us. Reporter: We are all listening. Protester: Be warned Canada, we will not take not being listened to lightly. Reporter shakes his head and drops the microphone in frustration and disbelief.[/quote]</P>

It's all in the drugs</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

This is from Russia......they send their hippies right to the Gulag lol</P>

+ Reply to Thread