+ Reply to Thread
Page 5079 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4079457949795029506950775078507950805081508951295179 ... LastLast
Results 50,781 to 50,790 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

http://news.mydaily.com/2010/06/30/d...isconnected%2F</P>

It's probably just me but I'd like to see more people bonked on the noggin while talking on cell phones at baseball games</P>

gotta toput up with a 30 second commercial first</P>[/quote]lmao.. that would be me for sure, damn phone is attached to my ear all day long

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]and what drugs they must be lol how have you been Zim?[/quote]</P>

Hanging OK, Bandy... thanks for asking. My 38 year old son has a steady stream of young people, 20-50 (I'm 63... so, they're all young) over here and it keeps me entertained.//lol.</P>

I'm anxious for camp to start </P>

Peace, and <FONT color=#0000ff>more</FONT> <FONT color=#0000ff>3rd down conversions this season</FONT>.</P>[/quote]that and red zone scoring..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

http://news.mydaily.com/2010/06/30/d...isconnected%2F</P>

It's probably just me but I'd like to see more people bonked on the noggin while talking on cell phones at baseball games</P>

gotta toput up with a 30 second commercial first</P>

[/quote]lmao.. that would be me for sure, damn phone is attached to my ear all day long[/quote]</P>

Take a bow for the TV cameras if it happens to you at a Blue Jay Game lol That way I'll know it's you[]</P>

Don't really get into the NBA and there is big push to get LeBron James into the tristate area. It would be nice , imo , to see one of these "superstar" players forgo all the limelight and just stay with his original team. In his caseCleveland. I think he grew in that area........just my thought</P>

Wonder where he will end up?. If it's the Knicks he will turn the Madision Square Garden back into a must see showagain.......been so long [Patrick Ewing]since they have had any kind of team</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

Don't really get into the NBA and there is big push to get LeBron James into the tristate area. It would be nice , imo , to see one of these "superstar" players forgo all the limelight and just stay with his original team. In his caseCleveland. I think he grew in that area........just my thought</p>

Wonder where he will end up?. If it's the Knicks he will turn the Madision Square Garden back into a must see showagain.......been so long [Patrick Ewing]since they have had any kind of team</p>[/quote]

would you play for the knicks?

dude's either staying in Cleveland for the max contract + money
    or
    Miami for the max boobies
    or
    Chicago where there is a nucleus in the making
    or
    New Jerz where in theory, the next few seasons he ends up in East NY

my gut says he pulls a Joe Mauer and stays in the lil town that could.....he is a Superstar, he can bring a Bosh to Cleveland, maybe a Joe Johnson too

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

Don't really get into the NBA and there is big push to get LeBron James into the tristate area. It would be nice , imo , to see one of these "superstar" players forgo all the limelight and just stay with his original team. In his caseCleveland. I think he grew in that area........just my thought</P>

Wonder where he will end up?. If it's the Knicks he will turn the Madision Square Garden back into a must see showagain.......been so long [Patrick Ewing]since they have had any kind of team</P>

[/quote]

or
    or
    or

my gut says he pulls a Joe Mauer and stays in the lil town that could.....he is a Superstar, he can bring a Bosh to Cleveland, maybe a Joe Johnson too

[/quote]</P>

So where's HE GOING TO END UP? GY</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

Don't really get into the NBA and there is big push to get LeBron James into the tristate area. It would be nice , imo , to see one of these "superstar" players forgo all the limelight and just stay with his original team. In his caseCleveland. I think he grew in that area........just my thought</p>

Wonder where he will end up?. If it's the Knicks he will turn the Madision Square Garden back into a must see showagain.......been so long [Patrick Ewing]since they have had any kind of team</p>[/quote]

or
    or
    or

[/quote]

I haven't really been following James. I hear that as you've said, a nucleus creating in Chicago. I don't think he will come to NY, I just don't think the Knicks have anything to offer him.

Maybe it's just me, but the whole mecca of basketball in MSG is kinda wearing off. Especially when you're seeing other teams excel and you've the LA vs Boston thing going on.

James is going to be at his peak for a very long time, all the superstars of today are starting to get old so his time to win championships are getting closer.

Hey GY check your inbox.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

or
    or
    or

[/quote]

I haven't really been following James. I hear that as you've said, a nucleus creating in Chicago. I don't think he will come to NY, I just don't think the Knicks have anything to offer him.

Maybe it's just me, but the whole mecca of basketball in MSG is kinda wearing off. Especially when you're seeing other teams excel and you've the LA vs Boston thing going on.

James is going to be at his peak for a very long time, all the superstars of today are starting to get old so his time to win championships are getting closer.

[/quote]</P>

the knicks can offerjames money and thats it. he can get the money in cleveland, and be on a team that can compete too. the knicks have nothing for him. i say cleveland resigns james and brings boozer and wadein, boozer could toughen them up a bit and flash is well, flash.maybe wade, bosh and boozer down in miami with a few role players? wade and bosh to the bulls? added to their current roster that could be huge, imo.</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

So where's HE GOING TO END UP? GY

</p>
    [/quote]

million dollar question, literally.

My thoughts are a "neutral" team....could be the Knicks, Nets or Bulls.

But if he goes to Miami, he's under D-Wade, likewise should D-Wade go to
    Cleveland

I would rather he stay in Cleveland but I think he knows that doing that
    he still struggle to get the Trophy and the Ring

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I haven't really been following
    James. I hear that as you've said, a nucleus creating in Chicago. I
    don't think he will come to NY, I just don't think the Knicks have
    anything to offer him.

Maybe it's just me, but the whole mecca of
    basketball in MSG is kinda wearing off. Especially when you're seeing
    other teams excel and you've the LA vs Boston thing going on.

James
    is going to be at his peak for a very long time, all the superstars of
    today are starting to get old so his time to win championships are
    getting closer.
    [/quote]

it is sad when you come to terms that MSG has become an old coliseum of
    old glory

[quote user="eli#10nyg"]

the knicks can offerjames money and thats it. he can get the money in cleveland, and be on a team that can compete too. the knicks have nothing for him. i say cleveland resigns james and brings boozer and wadein, boozer could toughen them up a bit and flash is well, flash.maybe wade, bosh and boozer down in miami with a few role players? wade and bosh to the bulls? added to their current roster that could be huge, imo.</p>[/quote]

this

Boozer that is, sounds closer to real to me....can 2 massive egos in LBJ and D-Wade co-exist?
    we saw the Shaq/ kobe thing and while it garnered them Championship status, it was short lived

Lebron and Dewayne both want the rock, majorly

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread