+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 12621021101111121131141221622126121112 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

Alright back to football. Eli is working out this week with Plax and Shockey to work on their rhythms. I was pleased with his progress but he needs more work with them to get things more automatic. </P>

I think he passed the ball to 5 different receivers, complete to all of them,and made an attempt to Finn that fell incomplete twice. </P>

They included: Burress, Shock, Tyree, Carter, &amp; Moss. Tiki also caught a greatpassmaking it 6 receivers Eli completed to,whichTiki broke out for 16+ yards. That was really special. I want to see more of this every week. What was funny was that no one mentioned that. Romo completed to 3 and there was mention of him spreading the ball around. And I can't tell you how many times I've heard commentators rave about Brady when he does the same thing. But no mention of that for Eli....shocking.</P>

Anyway, just thought I'd add that.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

can anybody please get me a list of all defensive penalties for the game. I need to know who to work with most. thanks.</P>

[/quote]

Penalties? Our men can't tackle! That's a penalty.....
    [/quote]</P>

true, but as quality controller, not coach, it is not so easy for me to fix. I can stress the basics but I don't want to overstep my boundaries.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

Damn AG way to ruin my moment. And yes I do, but a girl can wish can't she? Geez!</P>

[/quote]

I need you to focus!
    [/quote]</P>

Sorry coach....I'm focused!</P>

[quote user="meyerbudEPNJ"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

Yes we do.</p>

I was dissapointed with the way my line layed on 4th and 1 however, but I think it would have been better to shift it to the right and away from whitfield in those situations.</p>

We also gave up no sacks today.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

I'm sorry, i'm not ready to put that play on our big boys up front. That goes to the O Coordinator. We have have of a foot to go and we try to take jacobs off tackle? The call to make was a dive to Jacobs, or QB sneak. And then another reason why i'm REALLY unhappy with the O Coordinator is because we have 1st and goal twice on the 5 and can't put it in and have to settle for two field goals? BAH... WE GAVE THE BALL TO JACOBS ONCE IN THAT SITUATION AND HE BROUGHT THE BALL FROM THE 7 TO THE 2!!! UHG!! VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!</p>

Whitfield, would be benched if it was up to me, but its not, because we have no other options.</p>

SECONDARY COACH... just bench Will Demps please..</p>

D Coordinator.. too many times TO was getting covered man to man by a LB, THAT can never happen.</p>

WR and TE coach - helluva job, the boys looked good</p>

QB Coach - your the good luck charm, keep it up.</p>

Strength &amp; Conditioning coach: We can't lose another game this season, and that goes for the playoffs too, keep our boys healthy!</p>[/quote]
    thank you, thank you

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="meyerbudEPNJ"]

BLEU, ur doin a helluva job my woman </p>

[/quote]

Sorry...couldn't help myself....I'm bored. [:P]
    [/quote]Us girls got to stick together.[/quote]</p>

Thanks Jersey and Frute I get called a man so much I didn't even notice. Thanks for the heads up.</p>

</p>[/quote]
    idk how they can call you a man.. there is clearly a sign right under your name that says you're a girl...

Veteran

[quote user="meyerbudEPNJ"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

Yes we do.</P>

I was dissapointed with the way my line layed on 4th and 1 however, but I think it would have been better to shift it to the right and away from whitfield in those situations.</P>

We also gave up no sacks today.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I'm sorry, i'm not ready to put that play on our big boys up front. That goes to the O Coordinator. We have have of a foot to go and we try to take jacobs off tackle? The call to make was a dive to Jacobs, or QB sneak. And then another reason why i'm REALLY unhappy with the O Coordinator is because we have 1st and goal twice on the 5 and can't put it in and have to settle for two field goals? BAH... WE GAVE THE BALL TO JACOBS ONCE IN THAT SITUATION AND HE BROUGHT THE BALL FROM THE 7 TO THE 2!!! UHG!! VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!</P>

Whitfield, would be benched if it was up to me, but its not, because we have no other options.</P>

SECONDARY COACH... just bench Will Demps please..</P>

D Coordinator.. too many times TO was getting covered man to man by a LB, THAT can never happen.</P>

WR and TE coach - helluva job, the boys looked good</P>

QB Coach - your the good luck charm, keep it up.</P>

Strength &amp; Conditioning coach: We can't lose another game this season, and that goes for the playoffs too, keep our boys healthy!</P>

[/quote]</P>

[] I hope Eli keeps it up. But we have alot of work left.</P>

[quote user="Bleu"]

Alright back to football. Eli is working out this week with Plax and Shockey to work on their rhythms. I was pleased with his progress but he needs more work with them to get things more automatic. </p>

I think he passed the ball to 5 different receivers, complete to all of them,and made an attempt to Finn that fell incomplete twice. </p>

They included: Burress, Shock, Tyree, Carter, &amp; Moss. Tiki also caught a greatpassmaking it 6 receivers Eli completed to,whichTiki broke out for 16+ yards. That was really special. I want to see more of this every week. What was funny was that no one mentioned that. Romo completed to 3 and there was mention of him spreading the ball around. And I can't tell you how many times I've heard commentators rave about Brady when he does the same thing. But no mention of that for Eli....shocking.</p>

Anyway, just thought I'd add that.</p>[/quote]
    true dat, but Pennington's first 8 completed passes were to 8 different recievers [:O]

Veteran

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Bleu"]

Alright back to football. Eli is working out this week with Plax and Shockey to work on their rhythms. I was pleased with his progress but he needs more work with them to get things more automatic. </P>

I think he passed the ball to 5 different receivers, complete to all of them,and made an attempt to Finn that fell incomplete twice. </P>

They included: Burress, Shock, Tyree, Carter, &amp; Moss. Tiki also caught a greatpassmaking it 6 receivers Eli completed to,whichTiki broke out for 16+ yards. That was really special. I want to see more of this every week. What was funny was that no one mentioned that. Romo completed to 3 and there was mention of him spreading the ball around. And I can't tell you how many times I've heard commentators rave about Brady when he does the same thing. But no mention of that for Eli....shocking.</P>

Anyway, just thought I'd add that.</P>

[/quote]
    true dat, but Pennington's first 8 completed passes were to 8 different recievers [:O]
    [/quote]</P>

That's delightful for Pennington. But I'm not a Jets fan so I wouldn't know. </P>

Bench Player

<p class="MsoNormal">Asian.. I would like to change.. If you donít mind I would
    love to be trainer. I mean we need someone that isn't going to sit players
    because of a little bruise.</p>

[quote user="Pa_Gmen"]<p class="MsoNormal">Asian.. I would like to change.. If you donít mind I would
    love to be trainer. I mean we need someone that isn't going to sit players
    because of a little bruise.</p>[/quote]

We have an opening for Assistant Strength &amp; Conditioning.

+ Reply to Thread