+ Reply to Thread
Page 5090 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4090459049905040508050885089509050915092510051405190 ... LastLast
Results 50,891 to 50,900 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]hope they shut Eli down for the preseason...let the stitches heal up right

how long the TiCats been around...104 or 114 years or something and now some owner talks about moving them? I hate these new age owners, ruining it all

[/quote]141 years.. its the Mayor/City Counsil thats running them out of town, along with the PanAm games.. the dunderheads are going to lose a great opportunity[/quote]</P>

I asked Bansaw about a Russian guy because that's who just bought the NJ [basketball]Nets . Wonder if he might be doing something like that up there. Why would theMayor / City council [and Pan Am games] want to run a team with so much history out of town Mr. Bandwagon?</P>

[/quote]long story short Mr 105.. the Mayor's stubborn and has got his head up his ***. quite the legacyhe'll have if it happenslol.. </P>

there was a Russian dude not so long ago that wanted to bring a NHL team to Hamilton/Quebec Citywonder if its the same dude.. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Can't think of his name off hand , but yeah , the guy is aRussian billionare</P>

Thats a shame if the Tiger Cats get run out of town. Mayors come and go but "Cats" have so much history. Have you been to any ofthere games? My guess is .....of course you have[]</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]hope they shut Eli down for the preseason...let the stitches heal up right

how long the TiCats been around...104 or 114 years or something and now some owner talks about moving them? I hate these new age owners, ruining it all

[/quote]141 years.. its the Mayor/City Counsil thats running them out of town, along with the PanAm games.. the dunderheads are going to lose a great opportunity[/quote]</P>

I asked Bansaw about a Russian guy because that's who just bought the NJ [basketball]Nets . Wonder if he might be doing something like that up there. Why would theMayor / City council [and Pan Am games] want to run a team with so much history out of town Mr. Bandwagon?</P>

[/quote]long story short Mr 105.. the Mayor's stubborn and has got his head up his ***. quite the legacyhe'll have if it happenslol.. </P>

there was a Russian dude not so long ago that wanted to bring a NHL team to Hamilton/Quebec Citywonder if its the same dude.. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Can't think of his name off hand , but yeah , the guy is aRussian billionare</P>

Thats a shame if the Tiger Cats get run out of town. Mayors come and go but "Cats" have so much history. Have you been to any ofthere games? My guess is .....of course you have[]</P>

[/quote]been to a few this year.. and i'll be going to the Labour day classic vs the Toronto Argonauts (they suck by the way lol) my nephew (8) is just getting into football, its a blast for him. </P>

if they do move, and that would be a big if, it won't be far away... </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]been to a few this year.. and i'll be going to the Labour day classic vs the Toronto Argonauts (they suck by the way lol) my nephew (8) is just getting into football, its a blast for him. </P>

if they do move, and that would be a big if, it won't be far away... </P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Thats great with you and your nephew........enjoy........OK let's test your "Did You Know" knowledge of the "Cats". Name the top 3 best players [in your opinion]ever to play for them</P>

Angelo KING KONG Mosca
    Rocky Dipietro
    Matt Dunigan

All-Pro

off the top of my head, mind you i was a Edmonton Eskimos fan..</P>

Angela "King Kong" Mosca (DT) is a legend in this city, Like LT to NY minus the hookers lol</P>

in no order </P>

Garney Henry (2 way player DB/WR) </P>

Grover Covington (DE)</P>

Earl "the Pearl" Winfield (WR)</P>

i'd add Danny McMannus (QB)to the list aswell and i holding a spot open for Arland Bruce (WR) he'spretty special. </P>

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]Angelo KING KONG Mosca
    Rocky Dipietro
    Matt Dunigan

[/quote]crap forgot Rocky[:$]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

Angela "King Kong" Mosca (DT) is a legend in this city, Like LT to NY minus the hookers lol</P>

in no order </P>

i'd add Danny McMannus (QB)to the list aswell and i holding a spot open for Arland Bruce (WR) he'spretty special. </P>

[/quote]</P>

lol, bandy, you noted "...minus hookers" but I didn't see 'minus coke'. I hope not.</P>

I watched the Tiger Cats for my first time back in the early 60's. ABC's Wide World of Sports used to show a few Canadian games every year, andalways the Cup.I remember, somewhere around '62, the Cup game was so foggy you could barely see the players, and once the QB threw the ball it just disappeared into nothingness. 10 seconds later, when the announcers were finally told, they'd tell you it was complete. It was amazing how many completions they had in that soup... definitely above 50%.</P>

I like a lot of the Canadian wide open rules and hope it thrives.</P>

the fog game....EPIC actually.... have to love Exhibition Stadium or more commonly referred to as the Mistake By The Lake

http://www.cfl.ca/article/the-story-...-1962-grey-cup

[quote user="bansaw"]the fog game....EPIC actually.... have to love Exhibition Stadium or more commonly referred to as the Mistake By The Lake

http://www.cfl.ca/article/the-story-...-1962-grey-cup

[/quote]</P>

That's it, bansaw... thank you. The strangest game I ever saw. Like I said, you had to wait to find out what happened on the lasr play... then you'd have to imagine it. I'd love to see the passing stats.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

in no order </P>

[/quote]</P>

lol, bandy, you noted "...minus hookers" but I didn't see 'minus coke'. I hope not.</P>

I watched the Tiger Cats for my first time back in the early 60's. ABC's Wide World of Sports used to show a few Canadian games every year, andalways the Cup.I remember, somewhere around '62, the Cup game was so foggy you could barely see the players, and once the QB threw the ball it just disappeared into nothingness. 10 seconds later, when the announcers were finally told, they'd tell you it was complete. It was amazing how many completions they had in that soup... definitely above 50%.</P>

I like a lot of the Canadian wide open rules and hope it thrives.</P>

[/quote]i won't rule out coke lol. how are yah Zim</P>

.. its a really great game when the talent is there (pre mid 90's) FA and the huge salaries in the NFL has hurt the CFL..a practice squad player in the NFL makes more now than the average starter in the CFL lol.. its very tough to get American talent to travel up north. </P>

i am happy the CFL is on the NFL Network,</P>

+ Reply to Thread