+ Reply to Thread
Page 5101 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 4101460150015051509150995100510151025103511151515201 ... LastLast
Results 51,001 to 51,010 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

eek! probably not a good idea me thinks</p>

http://news.ca.msn.com/world/cp-arti...entid=25485938</p>[/quote]the truth is when most people in the world see/hear this they just believe that its what most Americans believe. Honest and I mean no offense but I said typical American when I heard it ... sad but i know I'm not alone when we constantly read/hear about these hypocrisy ... "Land of the Free ... Freedom of Religion ... " yet day after day it's proven you only get freedom when you believe what you're supposed to.

Some moron is going outrage an entire culture ... all he see's is the free press and extra collection plate revenues in the future ... the Almighty Dollar

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

eek! probably not a good idea me thinks</P>

http://news.ca.msn.com/world/cp-arti...entid=25485938</P>[/quote]the truth is when most people in the world see/hear this they just believe that its what most Americans believe. Honest and I mean no offense but I said typical American when I heard it ... sad but i know I'm not alone when we constantly read/hear about these hypocrisy ... "Land of the Free ... Freedom of Religion ... " yet day after day it's proven you only get freedom when you believe what you're supposed to.

Some moron is going outrage an entire culture ... all he see's is the free press and extra collection plate revenues in the future ... the Almighty Dollar

[/quote]on a happier note lol.. i got my picture taken with the Grey Cup []

lol, did go a little "The Champ" there but these CNNs and FOXs go on and on and .... and its all being watched intently over there. Those news shows are giving away all the secrets but this guy shouldn't get so much publicity over hate. It just gets me ****ing pissed

guess they felt sorry for the Cats fans and gave them a sniff of the Cup lol

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]lol, did go a little "The Champ" there but these CNNs and FOXs go on and on and .... and its all being watched intently over there. Those news shows are giving away all the secrets but this guy shouldn't get so much publicity over hate. It just gets me ****ing pissed

guess they felt sorry for the Cats fans and gave them a sniff of the Cup lol

[/quote]hahahah it has been awhile.. ever been to a labour day classic in the Hammer?

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

http://news.ca.msn.com/world/cp-arti...entid=25485938</p>[/quote]

I don't agree at all with this and I honestly don't think most do. I think most Americans are somewhere in the middle on most topics. It's only the hardcore left and right that make the biggest noise and that's what gets air time....

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

http://news.ca.msn.com/world/cp-arti...entid=25485938</P>

[/quote]

I don't agree at all with this and I honestly don't think most do. I think most Americans are somewhere in the middle on most topics. It's only the hardcore left and right that make the biggest noise and that's what gets air time....
    [/quote]setting aside the dangerment issue for a second, i thought book burning was over with. i understand in NA we have the right.. but as i was always told just becasue you can doesn't mean you should..</P>

no back to the ripple effect this may have.can this Minister be held accountable for any direct actions taken as form of retaliation? or can he hide behind his "right"</P>

At least the Vatican spoke out against it

so he can't say he had God tell him to

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

http://news.ca.msn.com/world/cp-arti...entid=25485938</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]setting aside the dangerment issue for a second, i thought book burning was over with. i understand in NA we have the right.. but as i was always told just becasue you can doesn't mean you should..</p>

no back to the ripple effect this may have.can this Minister be held accountable for any direct actions taken as form of retaliation? or can he hide behind his "right"</p>[/quote]

I think it's dangerous to preach this kind of tactic. Back to what you said, you might be able to technically, but you shouldn't. This goes back to what they have been saying about the mosque in ground zero, technically they can, but should they?

The tension in this country is starting to be revealed and it can be downright scary if it goes too far. Every group, every person is trying to put their stake in the ground....that is one of the advantageous of a country like China (not that I agree with them AT ALL), but you have your rules and that's it. You don't like them, move out (if you're a foreigner).

It's kinda like a marriage, typically the man makes the decision with discussions from the wife. But what happens if EVERYONE in the household, including kids are head of household? Nothing gets done at all......

Why hasn't the twin towers been built yet? Because every organization and activist group wants to have their say before anything gets built, so nothing will get built....

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

http://news.ca.msn.com/world/cp-arti...entid=25485938</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]setting aside the dangerment issue for a second, i thought book burning was over with. i understand in NA we have the right.. but as i was always told just becasue you can doesn't mean you should..</P>

no back to the ripple effect this may have.can this Minister be held accountable for any direct actions taken as form of retaliation? or can he hide behind his "right"</P>[/quote]

I think it's dangerous to preach this kind of tactic. Back to what you said, you might be able to technically, but you shouldn't. This goes back to what they have been saying about the mosque in ground zero, technically they can, but should they?

The tension in this country is starting to be revealed and it can be downright scary if it goes too far. Every group, every person is trying to put their stake in the ground....that is one of the advantageous of a country like China (not that I agree with them AT ALL), but you have your rules and that's it. You don't like them, move out (if you're a foreigner).

<FONT color=#0000ff>It's kinda like a marriage, typically the man makes the decision with discussions from the wife. But what happens if EVERYONE in the household, including kids are head of household? Nothing gets done at all......</FONT>

Why hasn't the twin towers been built yet? Because every organization and activist group wants to have their say before anything gets built, so nothing will get built....

[/quote]you're not married are you.. lol

Whats up with theMessage Board? Strange things popping up today?

+ Reply to Thread