+ Reply to Thread
Page 5110 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4110461050105060510051085109511051115112512051605210 ... LastLast
Results 51,091 to 51,100 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Okay, signed up on the new MB as GiantFlyer.

...gonna look for you over there...check your profile often for friend invites Ok?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

<FONT color=#0000ff>Did Perry Fewell forget to bring the linebackers to Indy Sunday night? []</FONT></P>

The Colt staff and Peyton sure seemed to be well aware Boss and Beaty were not going to play. Talk about a field day for their DE's , Feeney and Mathias</P>

Sure looked a continuation of last season. Let's hope that game was just a mirageand better days lay ahead this year</P>

Frustrate Vince Young [or maybe KerryCollins]this week and contain their running game. We're back in business just have to let last Sunday night go</P>

[/quote]lmao.. </P>

we gotta win this one.. i prefer the we are SB bound threads to the holy crap we suck type threads.. </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

<font color="#0000ff">Did Perry Fewell forget to bring the linebackers to Indy Sunday night? []</font></p>

The Colt staff and Peyton sure seemed to be well aware Boss and Beaty were not going to play. Talk about a field day for their DE's , Feeney and Mathias</p>

Sure looked a continuation of last season. Let's hope that game was just a mirageand better days lay ahead this year</p>

Frustrate Vince Young [or maybe KerryCollins]this week and contain their running game. We're back in business just have to let last Sunday night go</p>

[/quote]lmao.. </p>

we gotta win this one.. i prefer the we are SB bound threads to the holy crap we suck type threads.. </p>[/quote]

holy crap we suck....oh. wait.....

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

*</P>

This is Scott Farkus............the kid in the movie "A Christmas Story"** He was the big mouth*bully who got beat*up good when push came to shove.........remind you guys of anybody reguarding last nights MNF?** lol</P>

[/quote]you wouldn't happen to refering to Planet Rex are you?[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Thats Scott Farkus all growed up** lol</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>After that shot Ray Lewis gave Dustin Keller last night</FONT>....it's no wonder he no clue where the first down marker was at the end of the game!</P>

[/quote]wasn't that a thing of beauty.. not sure what i enjoyed more last night that hit or Rivers stomping his feet crying like a 2 year old[/quote]</P>

Never give Ray Lewis any more motivation then he already has.....As we all saw last night you will [your team]*pay for it.* I hit the sack after the Jets game....what was Rivers crying about?</P>

[/quote]no way you missed it? his team couldnt get the play off a few times.. he literally*stomped his feet than threw the ball down and tried kicking.. it was embarassing.. i expect Ban and his photoshop skillz to be all over this..[/quote]

Rivers did what? No way!!!! ROFL

I went to sleep after the best Opening Weekend of the NFL in YEARS !!!
    [/quote]</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y24aLSNEYA </P>

heres a bit of it.. </P>

i'll see if i can*find the feet stomping incident</P>

[/quote]</P>

That is excellent.</P>

When we drafted Eli I was going to be happy whether we took Eli, Rivers, or Big Ben. I figured any of those*3 would be great.* Eli could read defenses, which is a greater attribute towards progressing in the NFL than many realize.* Rivers had the accuracy and Ben had the arm, with a nice ability to throw well and acurately on the move.</P>

As it turns out I am <U>really</U> glad we got Eli.* Never liked River's attitude and Ben has his own problems which would have played out even worse if he was the NY QB.* We would have had Ben and Plax making bad headlines for us forever.</P>

Go Eli... U da' man!</P>

[/quote]AMEN sir!![/quote]</P>

</P>

Can I get an AMEN?******* </P>

Is Eli perfect?........no , but even with faults he still looks alot better than these jokers imo []</P>

[/quote]</P>

Amen!!!</P>

Now, if we can get our Offensive line to run block like they did in '07 and '08, and Eli and our WRs doing their thang, it will be Goodnite Peyton. 34-31.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Yeah , Eli may not be Peyton..............but I'm glad we did not keep this clown for long. Maybe E is not the prettiest doing it but he's still one of the best in crunch time.** AND Eli is only getting better</P>[/quote]

I am still drinking the Eli Kool Aide!

let me get a sip of some o dat

Seriously, do we have to quote and quote and qoute until you have an infinite number of quotes in a post? LOL....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Seriously, do we have to quote and quote and qoute until you have an infinite number of quotes in a post? LOL....
    [/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">what do you mean ? </font>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

<FONT color=#0000ff>Did Perry Fewell forget to bring the linebackers to Indy Sunday night? []</FONT></P>

The Colt staff and Peyton sure seemed to be well aware Boss and Beaty were not going to play. Talk about a field day for their DE's , Feeney and Mathias</P>

Sure looked a continuation of last season. Let's hope that game was just a mirageand better days lay ahead this year</P>

Frustrate Vince Young [or maybe KerryCollins]this week and contain their running game. We're back in business just have to let last Sunday night go</P>

[/quote]lmao.. </P>

we gotta win this one.. i prefer the we are SB bound threads to the holy crap we suck type threads.. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Sometimes I avoid the MB on Mondays after a bad loss. Like last Sunday. I'm annoyed the Giants lost and I saw the game. Don't need to hear just horrific it was with some of the threads posted. I get better by Tuesday [sometime Wed.] lol</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Seriously, do we have to quote and quote and qoute until you have an infinite number of quotes in a post? LOL....
    [/quote]

<FONT color=#ff0000>what do you mean ? </FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

I wonder what the records is for lengths of qoutes.........I do recall epic battles between MB members JBGiants and Daven quite awhile ago...........quote on quote went on for pages in threads lol</P>

+ Reply to Thread