+ Reply to Thread
Page 5111 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 4111461150115061510151095110511151125113512151615211 ... LastLast
Results 51,101 to 51,110 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

Sometimes I avoid the MB on Mondays after a bad loss. Like last Sunday. I'm annoyed the Giants lost and I saw the game. Don't need to hear just horrific it was with some of the threads posted. I get better by Tuesday [sometime Wed.] lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

You sound like me, SEC. I rarely go to the boards after the games. I come here, and "Did You Know" because the peeps on both are not whiners, second guessers, and NFL experts who have never played a down. We all hate a loss... why relive it?</P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

Sometimes I avoid the MB on Mondays after a bad loss. Like last Sunday. I'm annoyed the Giants lost and I saw the game. Don't need to hear just horrific it was with some of the threads posted. I get better by Tuesday [sometime Wed.] lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

You sound like me, SEC. I rarely go to the boards after the games. I come here, and "Did You Know" because the peeps on both are not whiners, second guessers, and NFL experts who have never played a down. We all hate a loss... why relive it?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Exactly Z...................it's like when you havea nightmare.........no sense , at least to me , reliving it. Torturing myself is something I'm NOT fond off lol </P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Seriously, do we have to quote and quote and qoute until you have an infinite number of quotes in a post? LOL....
    [/quote]

<FONT color=#ff0000>what do you mean ? </FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

I wonder what the records is for lengths of qoutes.........I do recall epic battles between MB members JBGiants and Daven quite awhile ago...........quote on quote went on for pages in threads lol</P>[/quote]hahah i remember that on aswell i think it was about Shockey.. my first post was in there agreeing with Daven, than i got yelled at by JB and a few others lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Seriously, do we have to quote and quote and qoute until you have an infinite number of quotes in a post? LOL....
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I wonder what the records is for lengths of qoutes.........I do recall epic battles between MB members JBGiants and Daven quite awhile ago...........quote on quote went on for pages in threads lol</P>

[/quote]hahah i remember that on aswell i think it was about Shockey.. my first post was in there agreeing with Daven, than i got yelled at by JB and a few others lol[/quote]</P>

I know what you mean........those guys were so fast on the keyboard....I'd type something and when it came up I'd be 5 pages behind them lol</P>

Bautista drilled no. 50 today I think I heard on the radio </P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">what do you mean ? </font>
    [/quote]</p>

I wonder what the records is for lengths of qoutes.........I do recall epic battles between MB members JBGiants and Daven quite awhile ago...........quote on quote went on for pages in threads lol</p>

[/quote]hahah i remember that on aswell i think it was about Shockey.. my first post was in there agreeing with Daven, than i got yelled at by JB and a few others lol[/quote]</p>

I know what you mean........those guys were so fast on the keyboard....I'd type something and when it came up I'd be 5 pages behind them lol</p>

Bautista drilled no. 50 today I think I heard on the radio </p>[/quote]

yep....he is destined to wear The Pinstripes.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I wonder what the records is for lengths of qoutes.........I do recall epic battles between MB members JBGiants and Daven quite awhile ago...........quote on quote went on for pages in threads lol</P>

[/quote]hahah i remember that on aswell i think it was about Shockey.. my first post was in there agreeing with Daven, than i got yelled at by JB and a few others lol[/quote]</P>

I know what you mean........those guys were so fast on the keyboard....I'd type something and when it came up I'd be 5 pages behind them lol</P>

Bautista drilled no. 50 today I think I heard on the radio </P>[/quote]yes he did [&lt;)] its BlueJays history.. first ever 50 hr'er.. which is strange with all the sluggers we've had here...

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

when's he a free agent?</P>

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4348737/e...rans-president</P>

When will Iranians overthrow this CREEP and kick himout?</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4348737/e...rans-president</P>

When will Iranians overthrow this CREEP and kick himout?</P>

[/quote]</P>

I second your emotion. He is a big thorn in the prospectsfor improved world peace. Sometimes I can't believe what comes out of his mouth, and wonder how many people there are gullible enough to believe the outrageous spin he puts on everything.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

when's he a free agent?</P>[/quote]you guys don't want him, he rips it up in Loserville akaToronto cuz there is no pressure to win..he likes theBJ's, always will ..[]

+ Reply to Thread