+ Reply to Thread
Page 5121 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4121462150215071511151195120512151225123513151715221 ... LastLast
Results 51,201 to 51,210 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Wow. We have the worst 3rd and short completion percentage in the NFL. Maybe cause we keep chucking it downfield on 3rd???? Happy with the V. Had to DVR the game. Today was regional cheer comp for my daughter and I volunteered to run the grill. 300 hamburgers, 250 hot dogs and 45 lbs of pulled pork later..... I'm quite tired.[/quote]

ironically our Defense sucks on 3rd downs too

<FONT color=#ff0000>let's sign a petition to get rid of all 3rd downs ?</FONT> [:|]
    [/quote]closet CFL fan! [:P][/quote]

go rough riders ???

(every time i hear that name I think of a brand of latex condom, sort of like USC,,,)
    [/quote]Ottawa Rough Riders or the Saskatchewan Roughriders?? there were 2 [:$]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Wow. We have the worst 3rd and short completion percentage in the NFL. Maybe cause we keep chucking it downfield on 3rd???? Happy with the V. Had to DVR the game. Today was regional cheer comp for my daughter and I volunteered to run the grill. 300 hamburgers, 250 hot dogs and 45 lbs of pulled pork later..... I'm quite tired.[/quote]

ironically our Defense sucks on 3rd downs too

<font color="#ff0000">let's sign a petition to get rid of all 3rd downs ?</font> [:|]
    [/quote]closet CFL fan! [:P][/quote]

go rough riders ???

(every time i hear that name I think of a brand of latex condom, sort of like USC,,,)
    [/quote]Ottawa Rough Riders or the Saskatchewan Roughriders?? there were 2 [:$][/quote]
    [:O]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

If Fox and Cablevision don't settle this dipute , I hope my wife won't mind reinstalling a roof antena []</P>

</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

If Fox and Cablevision don't settle this dipute , I hope my wife won't mind reinstalling a roof antena []</p>

</p>[/quote]

won't work my friend.

analog is dead....only digital.

if you can afford it, go with DirecTV.

otherwise settle for Dish and the Redzone.....which for you living in the market WILL REALLY suck where as people like me make due with what we can get.

sad ain't it?

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

If Fox and Cablevision don't settle this dipute , I hope my wife won't mind reinstalling a roof antena []</P>

</P>

[/quote]

won't work my friend.

otherwise settle for Dish and the Redzone.....which for you living in the market WILL REALLY suck where as people like me make due with what we can get.

sad ain't it?
    [/quote]</P>

I was just kidding .......saw some thread where you can hook "rabbitt ears " on TV if the set is equipped with HDTV or something like that</P>

Cablevision/Fox shut out 3 million viewers in the tristate area. No end in site</P>

No Giants or baseball playoffs [NL]</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]

won't work my friend.

sad ain't it?
    [/quote]</P>

I was just kidding .......saw some thread where you can hook "rabbitt ears " on TV if the set is equipped with HDTV or something like that</P>

Cablevision/Fox shut out 3 million viewers in the tristate area. No end in site</P>

[/quote]take to the streets Mr105.. power to the people! </P>

speaking of riots.. did you hear the Frenchies are laying off union Government jobs.. ohh man they are going to burn the city down, now they now how to throw a riot </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]

won't work my friend.

sad ain't it?
    [/quote]</P>

speaking of riots.. did you hear the Frenchies are laying off union Government jobs.. ohh man they are going to burn the city down, now they now how to throw a riot </P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

eeeehhhhh the Frenchies......won't help us a lick when we need them. Of course ask them to work a little more and it's all out chaos over there their more interested in drinking wine usually but this must be cause for a riot to them lol</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]

won't work my friend.

sad ain't it?
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

eeeehhhhh the Frenchies......won't help us a lick when we need them. Of course ask them to work a little more and it's all out chaos over there their more interested in drinking wine usually but this must be cause for a riot to them lol</P>[/quote]they make cool giant women statues though

France is a powder keg for many things that would make the average person balk.

for one, there are many theories with regards to al qaeda sympathizers or even members hiding out there.

when i served over in Germany, there was a lot of speculation as to the "why" the cities were burning as well as that train station bomb explosion...

France is one of those countries that us Freedom lovers need to keep an eye on.

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]France is a powder keg for many things that would make the average person balk.

for one, there are many theories with regards to al qaeda sympathizers or even members hiding out there.

when i served over in Germany, there was a lot of speculation as to the "why" the cities were burning as well as that train station bomb explosion...

France is one of those countries that us Freedom lovers need to keep an eye on.
    [/quote] why exactly did they give youa 50 foot statue again? i don't trust them either

+ Reply to Thread