+ Reply to Thread
Page 5155 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4155465550555105514551535154515551565157516552055255 ... LastLast
Results 51,541 to 51,550 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Well, I'll rather be in the playoffs than not. Even if it is one and done. You never know, the better team (not us) may not win, they may have a fumble that costs the game. Anything can happen that reinvigorates the team.

All we need to do is catch lightning in a bottle. Obviously the team has talent, they just aren't playing hard. It's almost like brainwashing them, if we can just get them excited for the playoffs we can go far... Our defense is scary when we really want to play....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Well, I'll rather be in the playoffs than not. Even if it is one and done. You never know, the better team (not us) may not win, they may have a fumble that costs the game. Anything can happen that reinvigorates the team.

All we need to do is catch lightning in a bottle. Obviously the team has talent, they just aren't playing hard. It's almost like brainwashing them, if we can just get them excited for the playoffs we can go far... Our defense is scary when we really want to play....
    [/quote]
    It seemed like when they pinned their ears back and just flat out rushed to the backfield was when they were the most scary.

But sit back in Coverage and they get exposed big time.

Mr. Reese better start looking for shutdown corners and coverage Safeties.

But first a True Nose Tackle and an Beast at OLB would be sweet along with some younger O-Linemen with violent attitudes....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

lol

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Well, I'll rather be in the playoffs than not. Even if it is one and done. You never know, the better team (not us) may not win, they may have a fumble that costs the game. Anything can happen that reinvigorates the team.

[/quote]
    It seemed like when they pinned their ears back and just flat out rushed to the backfield was when they were the most scary.

But first a True Nose Tackle and an Beast at OLB would be sweet along with some younger O-Linemen with violent attitudes....
    [/quote]

This team does not play well when we are expected to win. Heck we don't win when we are expected to lose. LOL...

All I'm saying is I agree that when we truly have our backs against the wall, we play our hearts and and dominate!!! That's why I said what I said above, kind of brainwashing/exciting them just enough to play well through the playoffs....

I still like our O-linemen, they have been together for a long time now and I still think they have some good years left in them. I would however start training some newer younger guys to take over at some point.....

As for Eli, there's no point in trying to understand his interceptions, the season is just about over so it is what it is.... We just have to have more TD's than INT's at this point. Call it a fluke, whatever.....don't know....?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Well, I'll rather be in the playoffs than not. Even if it is one and done. You never know, the better team (not us) may not win, they may have a fumble that costs the game. Anything can happen that reinvigorates the team.

[/quote]

[/quote]

This team does not play well when we are expected to win. Heck we don't win when we are expected to lose. LOL...

All I'm saying is I agree that when we truly have our backs against the wall, we play our hearts and and dominate!!! That's why I said what I said above, kind of brainwashing/exciting them just enough to play well through the playoffs....

I still like our O-linemen, they have been together for a long time now and I still think they have some good years left in them. I would however start training some newer younger guys to take over at some point.....

As for Eli, there's no point in trying to understand his interceptions, the season is just about over so it is what it is.... We just have to have more TD's than INT's at this point. Call it a fluke, whatever.....don't know....?

[/quote]</P>

Which is why I'm hoping to get into the dance with this team.....ya never know what you are going get. The Bears should be motivated.....think they are playing for a bye vs a hated division rival They atplay 4 and we play @ 1pm...... so no scoreboard waching from the Giants</P>

Takes me a day or 2 after a tough [another] loss to find a ray of hope []</P>

but where did that team go that hadPhilly down by 3 Tds with 8 minutes left 10 days ago?.....Don't think there is much question the talent is still there</P>

Now....do they have the motivation?</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOE2x...eature=related</P>

It's deja vue all over again for the tristate area with these blizzards around the Holiday season</P>

Should the Eagles have played on Sunday night?</P>

I was not going to watch last nights game but I'm glad I did. That did not look like the Eagles at all!!!

This broad is crazy !!!
    [link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/40838661#40838661[/link]

MTv...one of the biggest contributors to the social decay of the Youth....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]This broad is crazy !!!
    [link]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/40838661#40838661[/link]

MTv...one of the biggest contributors to the social decay of the Youth....
    [/quote]</P>

She says "I thought I only hit him once"</P>

Is not "once" enough?</P>

Shakes head in disbelief</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I was not going to watch last nights game but I'm glad I did. That did not look like the Eagles at all!!!
    [/quote]</P>

Reid will not put Vick any where near the field this weekend</P>

If the stars align.......Sunday.....don't we get first crack at the Eagles?</P>

Know it's a long shot.....but it would seem like poetic justice to get another shot at them [&lt;)]</P>

+ Reply to Thread