+ Reply to Thread
Page 5160 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4160466050605110515051585159516051615162517052105260 ... LastLast
Results 51,591 to 51,600 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

This isTom Bradys friend.......she hopes the Jets lose this week.......smart girl!!! [] </p>[/quote]i guess shes pretty if you're into long legged, tight bodied beauties.. lol[/quote]

She's ooook......

I've never found her attractive. Body wise, yes she's got the goods....but so do millions of other chicks out there....love long legs.....

His other girl Bridget is much cuter.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

This isTom Bradys friend.......she hopes the Jets lose this week.......smart girl!!! [] </P>

[/quote]i guess shes pretty if you're into long legged, tight bodied beauties.. lol[/quote]

She's ooook......

I've never found her attractive. Body wise, yes she's got the goods....but so do millions of other chicks out there....love long legs.....

His other girl Bridget is much cuter.....
    [/quote]</P>

Whats Bridgets last name..........I'll trying find out if she is hoping the Jets lose this weekend too. Being an ex........the guess is she's a Jets fan this week[]</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

Whats Bridgets last name..........I'll trying find out if she is hoping the Jets lose this weekend too. Being an ex........the guess is she's a Jets fan this week[]</p>[/quote]

bridget moynahan

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

Whats Bridgets last name..........I'll trying find out if she is hoping the Jets lose this weekend too. Being an ex........the guess is she's a Jets fan this week[]</P>

[/quote]

bridget moynahan

[/quote]</P>

better pic of Gisele sp.........looks like she has a little meat on the bones in this one.....which might make Bandy happy lol</P>

</P>

Bridget's got the cute factor.....Giselle has masculine facial features.....at least i think....

I also don't think she knows how to be a real women. When Brady broke his foot, the news camera people caught them getting into a limo.

She went in first while Brady had to close the front door and lock it. Then hop down the steps all by himself to get in the limo as she jumped into it first.

I mean come on, help your BF eh?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Bridget's got the cute factor.....Giselle has masculine facial features.....at least i think....

I also don't think she knows how to be a real women. When Brady broke his foot, the news camera people caught them getting into a limo.

She went in first while Brady had to close the front door and lock it. Then hop down the steps all by himself to get in the limo as she jumped into it first.

[/quote]</P>

That reminds me of the DeNiro movie ...."A Bronx Tale" here's the excange in words from the movie</P>

<FONT color=#136cb2>Sonny</FONT>: Alright, listen to me. You pull up right where she lives, right? Before you get outta the car, you lock both doors. Then, get outta the car, you walk over to her. You bring her over to the car. Dig out the key, put it in the lock and open the door for her. Then you let her get in. Then you close the door. Then you walk around the back of the car and look through the rear window. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in: dump her.
    <B sizcache="1" sizset="142"><FONT color=#136cb2>Calogero 'C' Anello</FONT>[/B]: Just like that?
    <B sizcache="1" sizset="143"><FONT color=#136cb2>Sonny</FONT>[/B]: Listen to me, kid. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in, that means she's a selfish broad and all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her and you dump her fast.
    </P>

Kinda like Brady's girlfriend?</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Bridget's got the cute factor.....Giselle has masculine facial features.....at least i think....

[/quote]</p>

That reminds me of the DeNiro movie ...."A Bronx Tale" here's the excange in words from the movie</p>

<font color="#136cb2">Sonny</font>: Alright, listen to me. You pull up right where she lives, right? Before you get outta the car, you lock both doors. Then, get outta the car, you walk over to her. You bring her over to the car. Dig out the key, put it in the lock and open the door for her. Then you let her get in. Then you close the door. Then you walk around the back of the car and look through the rear window. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in: dump her.
    <b sizcache="1" sizset="142"><font color="#136cb2">Calogero 'C' Anello</font>[/b]: Just like that?
    <b sizcache="1" sizset="143"><font color="#136cb2">Sonny</font>[/b]: Listen to me, kid. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in, that means she's a selfish broad and all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her and you dump her fast.
    </p>

Kinda like Brady's girlfriend?</p>[/quote]

LOL!!! I love that!!! Cracked me up!!!

You know what, I've never seen that movie, I might have to now....

Just to add, that test would flunk 99% of the chicks out there today. Sad but true.

They have been told they were equal to men (and I have no problem with that), unfortunately the side effects of that is more women in the work place, less "motherly" females taking care of the kids.

I can tell you right now, off the top of my head, every female I know works (not terribly a bad thing), but has no clue how to cook. I know this can come off wrong, but warming up Mac&amp;Cheese for your kid is not cooking.....

I've always told my friends, if I could have a chick from the 50's I would.....I'll take care of bringing home the bacon.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Just to add, that test would flunk 99% of the chicks out there today. Sad but true.

They have been told they were equal to men (and I have no problem with that), unfortunately the side effects of that is more women in the work place, less "motherly" females taking care of the kids.

I can tell you right now, off the top of my head, every female I know works (not terribly a bad thing), but has no clue how to cook. I know this can come off wrong, but warming up Mac&amp;Cheese for your kid is not cooking.....

I've always told my friends, if I could have a chick from the 50's I would.....I'll take care of bringing home the bacon.....
    [/quote]</P>

http://www.zuguide.com/#A-Bronx-Tale</P>

Now that you mentioned it.......that movie was set in the late fifties ,early sixties</P>

check it out when you get a chance</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Just to add, that test would flunk 99% of the chicks out there today. Sad but true.

[/quote]</p>

http://www.zuguide.com/#A-Bronx-Tale</p>

Now that you mentioned it.......that movie was set in the late fifties ,early sixties</p>

check it out when you get a chance</p>[/quote]

No wonder why he is expecting the girl to act like a lady!

+ Reply to Thread