+ Reply to Thread
Page 5161 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4161466150615111515151595160516151625163517152115261 ... LastLast
Results 51,601 to 51,610 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Just to add, that test would flunk 99% of the chicks out there today. Sad but true.

They have been told they were equal to men (and I have no problem with that), unfortunately the side effects of that is more women in the work place, less "motherly" females taking care of the kids.

I can tell you right now, off the top of my head, every female I know works (not terribly a bad thing), but has no clue how to cook. I know this can come off wrong, but warming up Mac&Cheese for your kid is not cooking.....

I've always told my friends, if I could have a chick from the 50's I would.....I'll take care of bringing home the bacon.....
    [/quote]a chick from the 50's? AG likes 60 year olds

1) A Bronx Tale...great flick, Play adapted to a Movie by the "Sonny" actor

2) Traditional Values, which I hold dear, are often scoffed at, ridiculed and so on by the masses so...

3) While there's nothing wrong with advancement and progress, there is also nothing wrong with returning to formula that worked in the past either.

4) What happened in Arizona was F'd up, but to blame "this Political group" or that "Grassroots group" is totally blind and F'd up. I would never encourage anyone to take innocent people's lives for ANY reason.

...but to lump us in a mass- generalization literally exposes that person's ignorance.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="bandwgn86"]a chick from the 50's? AG likes 60 year olds [/quote]

haha ok let's be clear. Not a chick from the 50's who has aged. Pick her up from the 50's, put her in the DeLorean and bring her back to our time...

=)

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]1) A Bronx Tale...great flick, Play adapted to a Movie by the "Sonny" actor

2) Traditional Values, which I hold dear, are often scoffed at, ridiculed and so on by the masses so...

3) While there's nothing wrong with advancement and progress, there is also nothing wrong with returning to formula that worked in the past either.

4) What happened in Arizona was F'd up, but to blame "this Political group" or that "Grassroots group" is totally blind and F'd up. I would never encourage anyone to take innocent people's lives for ANY reason.

...but to lump us in a mass- generalization literally exposes that person's ignorance.
    [/quote]

Absolutely agreed. I'm not sure what is going on, it seems like if you have values or just want a traditional family, you are doing something wrong. I'm a family oriented guy, I wouldn't mind have a large McMansion and having grandparents and others living on the other end of the home, or at least have a lot of family in the local town.

As it seems, teens are quick to leave their parents because it's the cool thing to do and they have no idea how to support themselves. But they can't be caught at home because then they will feel like a loser.

If I want a chick to take care of family matters, suddenly I will be marked as against female progression and that's unfair. Yet, families today have a high divorce rate, their kids have no idea who their parents are because they both work 100 hours a week so they turn to drugs.

Yet no one, especially in politics has the backbone to speak about the possibility that our push for equality all around is causing an indirect affect on family life and values. But we'll just keep blaming it on something else like video games...

Meanwhile other countries that do hold these values will surpass the USA. To me it is not worth it. It's an experiment that is not working....

Veteran

Funny, I saw a DeLorean yesterday.

[quote user="jmike"]Funny, I saw a DeLorean yesterday.
    [/quote]

There's something about that stainless steel.... =)

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jmike"]Funny, I saw a DeLorean yesterday.
    [/quote]

[/quote]to lazy to google.. was the DeLorean a div of Chrysler?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jmike"]Funny, I saw a DeLorean yesterday.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I like my pots and pans stainless steel myself.

DeLorean's are/were butt ugly [+o(]

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jmike"]Funny, I saw a DeLorean yesterday.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]indeed buttttt they can time travel.. so they had that going for them

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jmike"]Funny, I saw a DeLorean yesterday.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]indeed buttttt they can time travel.. so they had that going for them[/quote]

LOL

I mean if you're going to pick an ugly car to time travel in why not go with a Porsche 959 ?
    [img]file:///C:/Users/KeviLaw/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/img][img]file:///C:/Users/KeviLaw/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/55/Porsche_959_silver_at_Auto_Salon_Singen.jpg

(I, uh, forgot how to hypertext the link [:$])[img]file:///C:/Users/KeviLaw/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/img]

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="jmike"]Funny, I saw a DeLorean yesterday.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]indeed buttttt they can time travel.. so they had that going for them[/quote]

LOL

I mean if you're going to pick an ugly car to time travel in why not go with a Porsche 959 ?
    [/quote]how dare you.. the 959 is a thing of beauty [8o|] <-- thats the "super angry" emoticon incase you wondering how angry i am..

+ Reply to Thread