+ Reply to Thread
Page 5171 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4171467150715121516151695170517151725173518152215271 ... LastLast
Results 51,701 to 51,710 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

love the look of the Audi's.. my old boss bought a r8.. disgustingly beautiful.. </p>

never heard about the reliability issues tbh.. </p>[/quote]

If you talk to a lot of Audi fanboys, I think you will begin to assess that they are not the most reliable. They put in a lot of effort into exterior and interior quality, but it's as if the overall car itself is over engineered, too complex. Need to change a headlight? You need to basically tear out everything!!!

I don't pretend to know everything about Audi, but do some searches on "Audi reliability", and I think you'll get the general idea of their quality...

My former co-worker was an absolute Audi fanboy. German cars in general, but Audi first. His A4 gave him so many problems, he completely disowned Audi. Their dealership services are horrible. Again, do a search on "Audi service, dealership" and you will see that the majority treat their customers pretty bad. The consensus is that it's the owners fault.

I don't want to bash Audi too much because I really would like to own one. But financially, I just cannot take that risk...

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, well I'm in DC right now training for the new job. Be here for the next 4 weeks so I can finally catch up on posting.[/quote]
    hi.

Hope you are well. Bears or Packers? Jets or Steelers?

AG, Bandy, do either of you watch Top Gear? I love the Brit one, refuse to watch the American version. Hammond is my favorite but Jeremy is totally funny.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

(stop being cute [:P])[/quote]

Can't help it. [:P]

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

(stop being cute [:P])[/quote]

[/quote]

We know...[]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, well I'm in DC right now training for the new job. Be here for the next 4 weeks so I can finally catch up on posting.[/quote]
    hi.

AG, Bandy, do either of you watch Top Gear? I love the Brit one, refuse to watch the American version. Hammond is my favorite but Jeremy is totally funny.
    [/quote]

I've heard the british one is superior to the american version. It seems the british one is more serious? I watched only two episodes of the american version and it's pure crap. All they do is seem to goof around? Did I just watch the wrong episodes?

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"] (stop being cute [:P])[/quote]

[/quote]<FONT color=#ff0000>i know how you feel</FONT></P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, well I'm in DC right now training for the new job. Be here for the next 4 weeks so I can finally catch up on posting.[/quote]
    hi.

[/quote]never seen the United Stater one.. never knew there was one.. </P>

loved the episode of the Bugatti Veyron.. have to watch it everytime its on.. </P>

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

love the look of the Audi's.. my old boss bought a r8.. disgustingly beautiful.. </P>

never heard about the reliability issues tbh.. </P>

[/quote]

If you talk to a lot of Audi fanboys, I think you will begin to assess that they are not the most reliable. They put in a lot of effort into exterior and interior quality, but it's as if the overall car itself is over engineered, too complex. Need to change a headlight? You need to basically tear out everything!!!

I don't pretend to know everything about Audi, but do some searches on "Audi reliability", and I think you'll get the general idea of their quality...

My former co-worker was an absolute Audi fanboy. German cars in general, but Audi first. His A4 gave him so many problems, he completely disowned Audi. Their dealership services are horrible. Again, do a search on "Audi service, dealership" and you will see that the majority treat their customers pretty bad. The consensus is that it's the owners fault.

I don't want to bash Audi too much because I really would like to own one. But financially, I just cannot take that risk...

[/quote]i believe you.. just don't know alot of people that own Audi's to get that feedback.. </P>

i am now adding Audi to the list of cars that i cannot affordand i shouldn't buy.. the shouldn't buy list is really small compared to the list of ones i cannot afford []</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, well I'm in DC right now training for the new job. Be here for the next 4 weeks so I can finally catch up on posting.[/quote]
    hi.

[/quote]

I've heard the british one is superior to the american version. It seems the british one is more serious? I watched only two episodes of the american version and it's pure crap. All they do is seem to goof around? Did I just watch the wrong episodes?
    [/quote]

I dunno...I refuse to watch "our's." The Brits goof around too, but it's while they drive cool cars, or dorky ones depending on the episode. They'll get some celeb, either a Brit or a Yank to drive some 'random car' on their test track and the lap time is pinned to a "Wall of Fame" as it were...

if you have BBC America on your cable provider, you'll have Top Gear.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

<font color="#0000ff"><font size="3">The Beemer was cool cuz it was Beemer, but i TOTALLY loved my 1993 Lancer.</font>
    </font>[/quote]do you have that backwards??[/quote]

no. The Beemer was old, and automatic.

The Lancer was a quick little rabbit with a manual.

[/quote]wasn't it a "i".. i thought they were turbo models[/quote]

maybe the "newer" ones, i can ASSURE you, Blue wasn't Turbo.

'89 316I, 2 dr coupe

the Lancer "felt" quicker, though I know the 316 was pretty agile itself.

The Lancer was my first manual transmission car so I guess I have some sentimentality with it.

Again I'll stress, most of us Joes had BMWs and after a while they take on a Ford persona. It's the Mercedes and Audi's I like a lot.
    [/quote]

Mercedes do rock

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Michael/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/img]

+ Reply to Thread