+ Reply to Thread
Page 5172 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4172467250725122516251705171517251735174518252225272 ... LastLast
Results 51,711 to 51,720 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

<font color="#0000ff"><font size="3">The Beemer was cool cuz it was Beemer, but i TOTALLY loved my 1993 Lancer.</font>
    </font>[/quote]do you have that backwards??[/quote]

no. The Beemer was old, and automatic.

The Lancer was a quick little rabbit with a manual.

[/quote]wasn't it a "i".. i thought they were turbo models[/quote]

maybe the "newer" ones, i can ASSURE you, Blue wasn't Turbo.

'89 316I, 2 dr coupe

the Lancer "felt" quicker, though I know the 316 was pretty agile itself.

The Lancer was my first manual transmission car so I guess I have some sentimentality with it.

Again I'll stress, most of us Joes had BMWs and after a while they take on a Ford persona. It's the Mercedes and Audi's I like a lot.
    [/quote]

Mercedes do rock

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Michael/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/img]

[/quote]

cut off picture. was that the AMG? or Kompressor?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"] (stop being cute [:P])[/quote]

Can't help it. [:P]
    [/quote]<font color="#ff0000">i know how you feel</font></p>
    <blockquote></blockquote>[/quote]

Well, you look cute in your avi, so no need for red.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"]
    [/quote]</P>

Oh, thats Tim Lincecum, not me. Sorry for the heartbreak.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="lawl"]

[quote user="jmike"]
    [/quote]</P>

Oh, thats Tim Lincecum, not me. Sorry for the heartbreak.</P>[/quote]JMike incase you're wondering... Tim Lincecum is the second best pitcher in baseball..

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="giantyankee1976"] (stop being cute [:P])[/quote]

Can't help it.* [:P]
    [/quote]<font color="#ff0000">i know how you feel</font></p>
    <blockquote>*</blockquote>[/quote]

[/quote]thats my boy Jakob.. he gets his cuteness from his mother.. he's got my feet though lol

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

<font color="#0000ff"><font size="3">The Beemer was cool cuz it was Beemer, but i TOTALLY loved my 1993 Lancer.</font>
    </font>[/quote]do you have that backwards??[/quote]

no. The Beemer was old, and automatic.

The Lancer was a quick little rabbit with a manual.

[/quote]wasn't it a "i".. i thought they were turbo models[/quote]

maybe the "newer" ones, i can ASSURE you, Blue wasn't Turbo.

'89 316I, 2 dr coupe

the Lancer "felt" quicker, though I know the 316 was pretty agile itself.

The Lancer was my first manual transmission car so I guess I have some sentimentality with it.

Again I'll stress, most of us Joes had BMWs and after a while they take on a Ford persona. It's the Mercedes and Audi's I like a lot.
    [/quote]

Mercedes do rock

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Michael/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/img]

[/quote]

cut off picture. was that the AMG? or Kompressor?
    [/quote]E-350. I took some cool pics of it with the plane in the background. Tried to post my C class but was unable.

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86]
    thats my boy Jakob.. he gets his cuteness from his mother.. he's got my feet though lol
    Well hopefully he gives them back soon or getting to work will be difficult.

[quote user="mjg407"]E-350. I took some cool pics of it with the plane in the background. Tried to post my C class but was unable.
    [/quote]

ahhh, E-classes are pure luxury. I'd be happy with a C-class to be truthful.

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86]
    thats my boy Jakob..
    he gets his cuteness from his mother.. he's got my feet though
    lol
    Well hopefully he gives them back soon or getting to work will be
    difficult.[/quote]

LOL

love your sense of humor !!! [B]

I am so relieved the Packers won and the Jets lost. The teams I wanted to win, well...won yesterday!

The schoolyard trash talking by the Jets was really getting on my nerves....they truly are the Mets of the football....taste a little success and they start dancing and doing the tango.

Seeing Ryan throw his equipment onto the ground was great!!!

If I lived in warm climate, I'd get a CLK. Those are pretty hot cars. If only they came in 4matic...LOL....

I was thinking about E-Class recently. I really like the new ones so maybe I'll wait for them to come down in a couple years so I can pick up a used one....

Right now I drive an Acura TL. Very solid car and it fits me like a glove.....I prefer either japanese interior layout, or last generation BMW/Mercedes models interior like what MJ has.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I am so relieved the Packers won and the Jets lost. The teams I wanted to win, well...won yesterday!

The schoolyard trash talking by the Jets was really getting on my nerves....they truly are the Mets of the football....taste a little success and they start dancing and doing the tango.

Seeing Ryan throw his equipment onto the ground was great!!!

If I lived in warm climate, I'd get a CLK. Those are pretty hot cars. If only they came in 4matic...LOL....

I was thinking about E-Class recently. I really like the new ones so maybe I'll wait for them to come down in a couple years so I can pick up a used one....

Right now I drive an Acura TL. Very solid car and it fits me like a glove.....I prefer either japanese interior layout, or last generation BMW/Mercedes models interior like what MJ has.

[/quote]

I was whatever on Packers/ bears to be honest.

The game I had real interest in was the jets one...gotta say I was happy for Coach Tomlin and his team.

Cutler is getting laced here in chicago if anyone cares. Chicago fans are as rough on their sports teams as NY/ NJ fans are.

My buddy has an Ac too, he got it back in 96? or 97? Acura Integra GSR I think. It was cool he modded it at a professional spot and was in a car club and still is.

But me, if I had the choice would go all out American Muscle. I prefer Mopar and Fords more than GM but any would make me happy if it had a big block, a "snail" and a sweet MagnaFlow system *sigh* [ip]

+ Reply to Thread