+ Reply to Thread
Page 5228 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4228472851285178521852265227522852295230523852785328 ... LastLast
Results 52,271 to 52,280 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I watched Michael Moore's "Capitalism" movie last weekend.

Has anyone here watched that film?
    [/quote]did it just come out recently?? i've seen a few of his "movies" and i can't really tell them apart
    [/quote]</P>

Have not seen it either.....and it's not a new release I don't believe gonna check it outthough</P>

here's the trailor on it</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhydyxRjujU</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I watched Michael Moore's "Capitalism" movie last weekend.

[/quote]did it just come out recently?? i've seen a few of his "movies" and i can't really tell them apart
    [/quote]</p>

Have not seen it either.....and it's not a new release I don't believe gonna check it outthough</p>

here's the trailor on it</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhydyxRjujU</p>[/quote]lol.. "i got a bag, can 10 million fit in here?"

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Have not seen it either.....and it's not a new release I don't believe gonna check it outthough</P>

[/quote]lol.. "i got a bag, can 10 million fit in here?"
    [/quote]</P>

lol....that was funny as hell with thebag.......Moore is such a pain in the ***!</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

Have not seen it either.....and it's not a new release I don't believe gonna check it outthough</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhydyxRjujU</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol....that was funny as hell with thebag.......Moore is such a pain in the ***!</p>

</p>[/quote]i like his movies.. i haven't seen this yet, looks like a trip to blockbuster is in order.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol....that was funny as hell with thebag.......Moore is such a pain in the ***!</P>

</P>

[/quote]i like his movies.. i haven't seen this yet, looks like a trip to blockbuster is in order.
    [/quote]</P>

must be on cable by now?.....if not I'l find it and watch it</P>

Balls banging all over Fenway at the moment......no lead is safe [or you'renever to far behind]in that bandbox!</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhydyxRjujU</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol....that was funny as hell with thebag.......Moore is such a pain in the ***!</p>

</p>

[/quote]i like his movies.. i haven't seen this yet, looks like a trip to blockbuster is in order.
    [/quote]</p>

must be on cable by now?.....if not I'l find it and watch it</p>

Balls banging all over Fenway at the moment......no lead is safe [or you'renever to far behind]in that bandbox!</p>[/quote]ugly outing for sure.. Sox have to win this i'd imagine or the players ain't making it out alive

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

must be on cable by now?.....if not I'l find it and watch it</P>

Balls banging all over Fenway at the moment......no lead is safe [or you'renever to far behind]in that bandbox!</P>

[/quote]ugly outing for sure.. Sox have to win this i'd imagine or the players ain't making it out alive
    [/quote]</P>

Fenway has a way of making many pitchers look bad lol They werebound to win "one" sooner or later []</P>

All-Pro

hope that wasn't the "turning" point for this Sox team..

I really, re-aaaaaalllly HATE the sox !!!!

hate 'em !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]I really, re-aaaaaalllly HATE the sox !!!!

hate 'em !
    [/quote]i just won 30 bucks, i'll lose a little since its US dollars i won but oh well[].. thanks Yanks

+ Reply to Thread