+ Reply to Thread
Page 5230 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 4230473051305180522052285229523052315232524052805330 ... LastLast
Results 52,291 to 52,300 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

For the Draft I want:

1) O Lineman, preferably a T
    2) Shifty/ agile RB
    3) Outside LB ( a 43 LB by the way.)
    4) dedicated NT for DL interior
    5) DB, either a coverage CB or ballhawk at FS
    6) another OLB, no under-sized dudes or projects

post edit:
    AND a Catching TE...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]If you haven't had a champagne mango yet, you should, they are deelish.
    [/quote]I'll pass, anything referred to as "deelish" or has an umbrella in It I just say no[/quote]

Don't be an idiot, just cause I got typing lazy at the end of a long day at works.

Tastes like a cross between a mango and peach.
    [/quote]</P>

Was at a wedding 2 weeks ago... they had Peach Champagne. It was surprisingly excellent.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]If you haven't had a champagne mango yet, you should, they are deelish.
    [/quote]I'll pass, anything referred to as "deelish" or has an umbrella in It I just say no[/quote]

Don't be an idiot, just cause I got typing lazy at the end of a long day at works.

[/quote]Idiot?! I wasn't making fun of your spelling, thought it was pretty clear I was saying no to girly drinks. Next time I'll spell it out nice and clear like.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]If you haven't had a champagne mango yet, you should, they are deelish.

[/quote]Idiot?! I wasn't making fun of your spelling, thought it was pretty clear I was saying no to girly drinks. Next time I'll spell it out nice and clear like.[/quote]

lol..I dont think its a drink...I think Chamagne is the brand name of the fruit or something.

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]If you haven't had a champagne mango yet, you should, they are deelish.

[/quote]Idiot?! I wasn't making fun of your spelling, thought it was pretty clear I was saying no to girly drinks. Next time I'll spell it out nice and clear like.[/quote]

Just meant to try it. It's not a drink, it's a fruit. It's a type of mango. Small yellow mango.

Good morning, peeps.</P>

Been over a day since someone posted on here... which means everyone had a good weekend.</P>

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]If you haven't had a champagne mango yet, you should, they are deelish.

Just meant to try it. It's not a drink, it's a fruit. It's a type of mango. Small yellow mango.
    [/quote]</P>

This is perfect for a Key west sunset </P>

[img]http://www.babyshowerstation.com/image-files/fruit-****tail.jpg[/img]</P>

Quite the drama down in Augusta yesterday......thought "Tiger" might just pull it off....lotta pressure on the 21 year old from Ireland Rory McCeleroy

[quote user="SEC105"]Quite the drama down in Augusta yesterday......thought "Tiger" might just pull it off....lotta pressure on the 21 year old from Ireland Rory McCeleroy[/quote]</P>

What some casual golf fans never understood, is that the difference between Tiger and everyone else was not his length or his ability to pull off miracle shots. It was his putting. He was simply the best putter in the world. He would make every clutch putt.</P>

Right now, for whatever reason, he is missing putts that the old Tiger would never miss. Until he gets that back (and I'm not sure he can) he willcontinue tostruggle.</P>

He simply has way too much movement in his golf swing to carry the day with ball striking.</P>

The only reason he was in the hunt this weekend was because the golf course sets up perfectly for him.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]Quite the drama down in Augusta yesterday......thought "Tiger" might just pull it off....lotta pressure on the 21 year old from Ireland Rory McCeleroy[/quote]felt so bad for that kid.. i wish they would of stopped following him with the camera..

any ways Tigers sucks and that makes me happy..

+ Reply to Thread