+ Reply to Thread
Page 5250 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4250475051505200524052485249525052515252526053005350 ... LastLast
Results 52,491 to 52,500 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bandwgn86"]looks like Pakistan is trying to pick a fight with yahs?

i gotta say, theres so many positives to being your neighbours but some serious negatives aswell..
    i've heard Pakistan has nukes (not suggesting it'll come to this) but do they have the means to land them on your doorstep?
    [/quote]
    <FONT color=#0000ff>eff Pakistan</FONT>. They know that they are one step away from being the newest province of India if we weren't backing them. There's a reason they weren't told about the raid..... Kind of like in Seinfeld you never tell Elaine a secret.
    [/quote]i agree, its probably the main reason it took 10 years to find him too.. i second the highlighted

[/quote]</P>

It was defintinly it big reason why it took so long to find him. We put so many resources in trying to find him near the border because the pakistanis swore he'd never make it deep in pakistan. </P>
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i could i guess but really aside from a few shows theres nothing that i really need to watch..the ones you mentioned i will watch if it happens to be on ...aswell as ice road truckers and the new one with the worlds dangerous road.. that one crazy.. i've usually got the history channel on when i'm home.. American pickers is a great show too
    [/quote]

you remind me of myself.

Outside of the news and sports, the only TV i watch consists of mostly documentaries, science, history and the occasional America's Funniest Video, Redneck Weddings, and other silly video shows...

The sitcoms of today, to me, are unfunny and most are unwatchable for me.
    [/quote]seriously??

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i could i guess but really aside from a few shows theres nothing that i really need to watch..the ones you mentioned i will watch if it happens to be on ...aswell as ice road truckers and the new one with the worlds dangerous road.. that one crazy.. i've usually got the history channel on when i'm home.. American pickers is a great show too
    [/quote]

you remind me of myself.

Outside of the news and sports, the only TV i watch consists of mostly documentaries, science, history and the occasional America's Funniest Video, Redneck Weddings, and other silly video shows...

[/quote]seriously??[/quote]seriously what ?
    redneck weddings? Tom Arnold? on CMTV, that **** is hilarious.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i could i guess but really aside from a few shows theres nothing that i really need to watch..the ones you mentioned i will watch if it happens to be on ...aswell as ice road truckers and the new one with the worlds dangerous road.. that one crazy.. i've usually got the history channel on when i'm home.. American pickers is a great show too
    [/quote]

you remind me of myself.

[/quote]seriously??[/quote]

Nope, he's lying to you. He feels it is not safe to allow information on the quality of sitcoms today to get into Canadian hands.

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i could i guess but really aside from a few shows theres nothing that i really need to watch..the ones you mentioned i will watch if it happens to be on ...aswell as ice road truckers and the new one with the worlds dangerous road.. that one crazy.. i've usually got the history channel on when i'm home.. American pickers is a great show too
    [/quote]

you remind me of myself.

[/quote]seriously??[/quote]

Nope, he's lying to you. He feels it is not safe to allow information on the quality of sitcoms today to get into Canadian hands.
    [/quote]</P>

I've never watched an episode of Charlie Sheeen's 2 and 1/2 Men or any of those shows on ABC , NBC or CBS</P>

This is quite aconicidence.....and I'm notpositive it was her.........But I think Brooklyn Decker [yes our Brooklyn Decker []] made a very small guest appearance at the end of the "Office" last night. It sure looked like her she was Will Ferrell's new personal assistant</P>

will keep all informed as detailsare a big sketchy at this time lol</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i could i guess but really aside from a few shows theres nothing that i really need to watch..the ones you mentioned i will watch if it happens to be on ...aswell as ice road truckers and the new one with the worlds dangerous road.. that one crazy.. i've usually got the history channel on when i'm home.. American pickers is a great show too
    [/quote]

you remind me of myself.

[/quote]thought maybe it was a reality show or something.. i woulda watched that..

<font size="5">and bite me JMike [:P]</font>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i could i guess but really aside from a few shows theres nothing that i really need to watch..the ones you mentioned i will watch if it happens to be on ...aswell as ice road truckers and the new one with the worlds dangerous road.. that one crazy.. i've usually got the history channel on when i'm home.. American pickers is a great show too
    [/quote]

you remind me of myself.

[/quote]thought maybe it was a reality show or something.. i woulda watched that..

<FONT size=5>and bite me JMike [:P]</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

BREAKING NEWS!!!......might not have been Brooklyn Decker on "The Office" last night!</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i could i guess but really aside from a few shows theres nothing that i really need to watch..the ones you mentioned i will watch if it happens to be on ...aswell as ice road truckers and the new one with the worlds dangerous road.. that one crazy.. i've usually got the history channel on when i'm home.. American pickers is a great show too
    [/quote]

you remind me of myself.

<font size="5">and bite me JMike [:P]</font>
    [/quote]</p>

BREAKING NEWS!!!......might not have been Brooklyn Decker on "The Office" last night!</p>[/quote]i woulda dvr'd that one for sure

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

you remind me of myself.

<FONT size=5>and bite me JMike [:P]</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

BREAKING NEWS!!!......might not have been Brooklyn Decker on "The Office" last night!</P>

[/quote]i woulda dvr'd that one for sure
    [/quote]</P>

I think this is her on the left.........Cody Horn....she sure looks like "Brooklyn"</P>

[img]http://guesto***uest.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/cody-horn-emma-rosum.jpg[/img]</P>

All-Pro

your left or my left?

+ Reply to Thread