+ Reply to Thread
Page 5262 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4262476251625212525252605261526252635264527253125362 ... LastLast
Results 52,611 to 52,620 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

****roach analogy is bang on...won't go any deeper with my personal thoughts.

Deployment and Basic are great ways to detox...willingly or otherwise.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="bandwgn86"]how bad is this..

the Bloc Quebecois is a federal pollitical party, there mission; seperate from Canada..been around for the better part of 20 years..

2 things which upset me in a major way..
    a) how does a party even get into power with in Canada thats borderline treason..
    and
    b) which i wasn't aware of or atleast refused to recognize.. they get paid by Canadian tax dollars!! let me repeat that incase you missed it.. CANADIAN TAX PAYERS PAY THEIR SALARIES TO TRY AND SEPERATE FROM CANADA!!!!!

the leader or shall i say the head serpant! is now getting his pension, which by the way is 140,000/yr

**** me!

/rant

[/quote]

This is unbelievable. Can your country really be this liberal? Where is your country's patriotism?

[quote user="zimonami"]

True, AG... Jessie Ventura did OK, as did Arnold, as did Ronnie Reagan (although senile)
    [/quote]

I think Venura did surprisingly well. Arnold inherited a disaster, pretty much kept it that way, and Reagan of course the most popular actor/president.

My pet peeves with career politicians are, "I feel your pain". "I know your family is hurting", "I know how hard it is out there"

NO YOU DONT! You never sweated once in your air conditioned office!!!

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

My first thoughts about you guysafter offing BL.....more motivation for thefanatics. Your long term prognosis MJG?....if you can post them</p>[/quote]
    My personal opinion and no way reflects on anything else. AQ and the fanatics are like ****roaches, you can spray them, step on them, but they still will come back until you eradicate your home of them. I don't see a hearts and minds working. AQ is killing more of their own (Afghani's) than they are westerners. They have had a bunch of suicide bombers killing Afg military and police. I do think that by bringing the fight here, keeps them on the defensive and not killing Americans at home. Just my opinion.

To answer AG, here for 3 months, back home for one and then back for two. I can say that I'm now sober for over thirty days.... (small joke since we can't drink here so don't have a choice)
    [/quote]

Just swap out your guns for large flashlights! Turn them on and you'll catch a bunch of them scurring around! Piece of cake!!

I'm a little shocked they won't let you drink out there, sure no one wants to be drunk while piloting, but you'd think they will let you ease up a bit over there no?

Is it official that France is the snootiest country on the planet? Is there any country that is anymore unfriendly?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

My first thoughts about you guysafter offing BL.....more motivation for thefanatics. Your long term prognosis MJG?....if you can post them</p>[/quote]
    My personal opinion and no way reflects on anything else. AQ and the fanatics are like ****roaches, you can spray them, step on them, but they still will come back until you eradicate your home of them. I don't see a hearts and minds working. AQ is killing more of their own (Afghani's) than they are westerners. They have had a bunch of suicide bombers killing Afg military and police. I do think that by bringing the fight here, keeps them on the defensive and not killing Americans at home. Just my opinion.

To answer AG, here for 3 months, back home for one and then back for two. I can say that I'm now sober for over thirty days.... (small joke since we can't drink here so don't have a choice)
    [/quote]

Just swap out your guns for large flashlights! Turn them on and you'll catch a bunch of them scurring around! Piece of cake!!

I'm a little shocked they won't let you drink out there, sure no one wants to be drunk while piloting, but you'd think they will let you ease up a bit over there no?

[/quote]
    Afghanistan - Islamic Country = No drinkie.... I don't think our Canadian and European brothers in arms follow the same rule however.

[quote user="mjg407"]
    Afghanistan - Islamic Country = No drinkie.... I don't think our Canadian and European brothers in arms follow the same rule however.
    [/quote]

Hey, if the CANADIANS do it!!!

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

My first thoughts about you guysafter offing BL.....more motivation for thefanatics. Your long term prognosis MJG?....if you can post them</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Your opinion is shared by many MJG..........Read recently that 85% of BLs victims were Muslims</P>

AQ and the fanatics are well known for forcing their own on the suicide bombings via threating to kill families if they don't go through wth bombing or chaining bombers into cars... etc.</P>

At any rate God Speed to you and all in harms way</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Ya really think the Canadians would break the Muslim counties "no drinking rules"? lol jk AG</P>

</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Ya really think the Canadians would break the Muslim counties "no drinking rules"? lol jk AG</p>

</p>[/quote]that looks damn tasty right now!
    Well the good news is that I work out at least 2 hours a day and have lost about 15 pounds since coming here, run about 8 klicks a day and lifting and not eating the food.

All-Pro

[/quote]

[/quote]god forbid we break a tradition or 2 while we're in their country..

+ Reply to Thread