+ Reply to Thread
Page 5273 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4273477351735223526352715272527352745275528353235373 ... LastLast
Results 52,721 to 52,730 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello everyone.. hope everything is well.

[/quote]

We have been looking for you.....
    [/quote]

yes we have. your Jays beat up on my Yanks and you didn't show up and gloat.

you okay?
    [/quote]been in and out of the hospital for the last week, i'm good now.
    thanks for asking
    [/quote]</P>

Hope all is OK health wise for you Bandy my friend........missed that sense of humor of yours</P>

thought maybe you got called up to play for the Blue Jays after taking my batting cage advice []</P>

[/quote]i'm good Mr 105.. stress test tomorrow... Bandy vs the Treadmill!!!

as for getting called up, the Jays have enough guys that can't hit a fastball lol
    [/quote]</P>

Give it to that treadmill Bandy and good luck my pal</P>

lol on the Jays ....Bautista is really drilling the ball and they are only a few games out....it's baseball...anything can happen</P>

[/quote]thanks.. i will need it!. heh anychance you would happen to be in the Hamilton area tomorrow around 1130ish and feel like running in place for a few hours? come on do it for ol Bandy
    [/quote]</P>

I've taken the test....the nurses push ya......but not more than you can't handle. Just so you*know there is always a doctor just a shout away. There is also one where no treadmill is invovled , they inject something into .....a nuclear test? or something like that. My wifes not here so I can't ask her</P>

At any rate........best of luck on it and pleae be posting by 4pm or so</P>

Does this mean we won't be ordering calzonees when we meet up?* lol***** sushi or grilled instead? </P>

[/quote]everything is groovy, calzonees please.
    [/quote]</P>

Great news Bandy.....what do you think of the below "low cal" dinner*** lol</P>

</P>[/quote]

I don't know what I'm more attracted to the picture of the blonde or that pizza.

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bandwgn86"]hello everyone.. hope everything is well.

[/quote]

[/quote]

you okay?
    thanks for asking
    [/quote]</p>

Hope all is OK health wise for you Bandy my friend........missed that sense of humor of yours</p>

thought maybe you got called up to play for the Blue Jays after taking my batting cage advice []</p>

as for getting called up, the Jays have enough guys that can't hit a fastball lol
    [/quote]</p>

Give it to that treadmill Bandy and good luck my pal</p>

lol on the Jays ....Bautista is really drilling the ball and they are only a few games out....it's baseball...anything can happen</p>

[/quote]thanks.. i will need it!. heh anychance you would happen to be in the Hamilton area tomorrow around 1130ish and feel like running in place for a few hours? come on do it for ol Bandy
    [/quote]</p>

I've taken the test....the nurses push ya......but not more than you can't handle. Just so youknow there is always a doctor just a shout away. There is also one where no treadmill is invovled , they inject something into .....a nuclear test? or something like that. My wifes not here so I can't ask her</p>

At any rate........best of luck on it and pleae be posting by 4pm or so</p>

Does this mean we won't be ordering calzonees when we meet up? lol sushi or grilled instead? </p>

[/quote]</p>

Great news Bandy.....what do you think of the below "low cal" dinner lol</p>

</p>[/quote]

I don't know what I'm more attracted to the picture of the blonde or that pizza.[/quote]

Why choose?

The Blond holding the Pie...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you okay?
    thanks for asking
    [/quote]</p>

Hope all is OK health wise for you Bandy my friend........missed that sense of humor of yours</p>

thought maybe you got called up to play for the Blue Jays after taking my batting cage advice []</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol on the Jays ....Bautista is really drilling the ball and they are only a few games out....it's baseball...anything can happen</p>

[/quote]</p>

I've taken the test....the nurses push ya......but not more than you can't handle. Just so youknow there is always a doctor just a shout away. There is also one where no treadmill is invovled , they inject something into .....a nuclear test? or something like that. My wifes not here so I can't ask her</p>

Does this mean we won't be ordering calzonees when we meet up? lol sushi or grilled instead? </p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]

I don't know what I'm more attracted to the picture of the blonde or that pizza.[/quote]gotta go with the blonde at this point.. damn olives!

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you okay?
    thanks for asking
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

I've taken the test....the nurses push ya......but not more than you can't handle. Just so you*know there is always a doctor just a shout away. There is also one where no treadmill is invovled , they inject something into .....a nuclear test? or something like that. My wifes not here so I can't ask her</p>

Does this mean we won't be ordering calzonees when we meet up?* lol***** sushi or grilled instead? </p>

[/quote]</p>

Great news Bandy.....what do you think of the below "low cal" dinner*** lol</p>

</p>[/quote]

I don't know what I'm more attracted to the picture of the blonde or that pizza.[/quote]gotta go with the blonde at this point.. damn olives!
    [/quote]
    lol..good call but I'd pay for both.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you okay?
    thanks for asking
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

I've taken the test....the nurses push ya......but not more than you can't handle. Just so you*know there is always a doctor just a shout away. There is also one where no treadmill is invovled , they inject something into .....a nuclear test? or something like that. My wifes not here so I can't ask her</p>

Does this mean we won't be ordering calzonees when we meet up?* lol***** sushi or grilled instead? </p>

[/quote]</p>

Great news Bandy.....what do you think of the below "low cal" dinner*** lol</p>

</p>[/quote]

I don't know what I'm more attracted to the picture of the blonde or that pizza.[/quote]

Why choose?

[/quote]

Now that would be the defintion of a good wife.

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you okay?
    thanks for asking
    [/quote]</P>

Hope all is OK health wise for you Bandy my friend........missed that sense of humor of yours</P>

thought maybe you got called up to play for the Blue Jays after taking my batting cage advice []</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol on the Jays ....Bautista is really drilling the ball and they are only a few games out....it's baseball...anything can happen</P>

[/quote]</P>

I've taken the test....the nurses push ya......but not more than you can't handle. Just so youknow there is always a doctor just a shout away. There is also one where no treadmill is invovled , they inject something into .....a nuclear test? or something like that. My wifes not here so I can't ask her</P>

Does this mean we won't be ordering calzonees when we meet up? lol sushi or grilled instead? </P>

[/quote]</P>

Great news Bandy.....what do you think of the below "low cal" dinner lol</P>

</P>

[/quote] I don't know what I'm more attracted to the picture of the blonde or that pizza.[/quote]

Why choose?

[/quote] Now that would be the defintion of a good wife.[/quote]</P>

Not exactly Brooklyn Decker in a bikini....but heh....it's a pizza lol</P>

</P>

NJ Governor ChrisChristie [presidential candidate]took a helicopter to his kid's ballgame......taking quite a bit a heat for this</P>

Was he wrong of does anybody really care?</P>

</P>

Veteran

[quote user="SEC105"]

NJ Governor ChrisChristie [presidential candidate]took a helicopter to his kid's ballgame......taking quite a bit a heat for this</p>

Was he wrong of does anybody really care?</p>

</p>[/quote]

Does show that he prioritizes his kids over his image and that is good. Bad side is it is a waste of taxpayers' money.

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you okay?
    thanks for asking
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I've taken the test....the nurses push ya......but not more than you can't handle. Just so you*know there is always a doctor just a shout away. There is also one where no treadmill is invovled , they inject something into .....a nuclear test? or something like that. My wifes not here so I can't ask her</P>

Does this mean we won't be ordering calzonees when we meet up?* lol***** sushi or grilled instead? </P>

[/quote]</P>

Great news Bandy.....what do you think of the below "low cal" dinner*** lol</P>

</P>

[/quote] I don't know what I'm more attracted to the picture of the blonde or that pizza.[/quote]

Why choose?

[/quote] Now that would be the defintion of a good wife.[/quote]</P>

Not exactly Brooklyn Decker in a bikini....but heh....it's a pizza******* lol</P>

</P>[/quote]

holding a pizza automatically makes a girl sexy imo...holding wings too and we are talking proposal time....lol

Veteran

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you okay?
    thanks for asking
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Why choose?

[/quote] Now that would be the defintion of a good wife.[/quote]</p>

Not exactly Brooklyn Decker in a bikini....but heh....it's a pizza lol</p>

</p>[/quote]

holding a pizza automatically makes a girl sexy imo...holding wings too and we are talking proposal time....lol[/quote]

+ Reply to Thread