+ Reply to Thread
Page 5274 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4274477451745224526452725273527452755276528453245374 ... LastLast
Results 52,731 to 52,740 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="jmike"]

[/quote]

<font color="#FF0000">Oh J, so controversial...</font>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="SEC105"]

NJ Governor ChrisChristie [presidential candidate]took a helicopter to his kid's ballgame......taking quite a bit a heat for this</p>

Was he wrong of does anybody really care?</p>

</p>[/quote]

Does show that he prioritizes his kids over his image and that is good. Bad side is it is a waste of taxpayers' money.
    [/quote]

I don't agree with the helicopter, poor judgement, most people don't realize how expensive it is to operate these things.

Look, I'm sure he could have missed this ballgame, he wanted the governor's position. I'm always a fan of a dad wanting to be there for his kid but this was excessive.

He should take flak.....

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]

[/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">Oh J, so controversial...</font>
    [/quote]

I'm not sure what my problem is, growing up my best friend was Italian, but they didn't necessarily eat only Italian foods. I love italian foods of all sorts.

But pizza/pasta get me everytime. I cannot control myself when it comes to pizza and pasta. If there are any weight gains, it's because of pizza/pasta.

I don't snack on candy bars, nor do I even drink soda anymore. I've kicked the soda habit YEARS ago and I don't miss soda one bit.

I always had soda with pizza and chinese food, not sure about you guys, but you almost can't eat chinese food and pizza without soda. But I've gotten past that now.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]

[/quote]

<FONT color=#ff0000>Oh J, so controversial...</FONT>
    [/quote]

I'm not sure what my problem is, growing up my best friend was Italian, but they didn't necessarily eat only Italian foods. I love italian foods of all sorts.

But pizza/pasta get me everytime. I cannot control myself when it comes to pizza and pasta. If there are any weight gains, it's because of pizza/pasta.

I don't snack on candy bars, nor do I even drink soda anymore. I've kicked the soda habit YEARS ago and I don't miss soda one bit.

I always had soda with pizza and chinese food, not sure about you guys, but you almost can't eat chinese food and pizza without soda. But I've gotten past that now.....

[/quote]</P>

I have never been a soda person cuz my mom wouldn't spend the money on 'frivolous' drinks that aren't nutritious. Thank you mom!!. The only time I jones for a soda is with a piece of pizza... that is a sweet marriage. </P>

I do a lot of scientific reading and soda is sooo bad for the human body, it should almost be outlawed. Especially for women... it just sucks calcium from your body, which kills bones,and creates a negative pH in your system that is difficult for the body to adjust to (soda is very acidic. Our body's are basic), so you have less energy. Rid soda from your diet and you'll feel more energetic... enough that you'll realize your nap and sleeping habits are changing in about 10-14 days.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

I have never been a soda person cuz my mom wouldn't spend the money on 'frivolous' drinks that aren't nutritious. Thank you mom!!. The only time I jones for a soda is with a piece of pizza... that is a sweet marriage. </p>

I do a lot of scientific reading and soda is sooo bad for the human body, it should almost be outlawed. Especially for women... it just sucks calcium from your body, which kills bones,and creates a negative pH in your system that is difficult for the body to adjust to (soda is very acidic. Our body's are basic), so you have less energy. Rid soda from your diet and you'll feel more energetic... enough that you'll realize your nap and sleeping habits are changing in about 10-14 days.</p>[/quote]

I beleive you. I am a believer in moderation, I don't mind soda occasionally like at parties, I almost treat soda the same as beer. I don't drink beer everyday, only occasionally at social gatherings. I feel those are times I can treat myself to those kinds of drinks without much consequences.

In a way, one could probably argue that beer is healthier? LOL.... maybe I'm stretching it?

Anyways, another thing soda does to me is give me acne. I never figured this out and dealt with horrible acne in my teenage years. In my early adult life, I had bad acne too. I don't care what science says, when I drink soda, I get acne.

I've tested this over and over again, and I'm always right. Right now my complexion is clear. I could drink 1-2 cans of soda right now, and by the end of this week, I'll have acne somewhere...

Whatever it is about soda, my body doesn't like it....

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="jmike"]

[/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">Oh J, so controversial...</font>
    [/quote]

[/quote]soda?

Down to 21 days left in this craphole. Last few weeks have been flying by, flew 11 days straight and 24 of the last 28 days. 3 weeks to civilization.

[quote user="mjg407"]Down to 21 days left in this craphole. Last few weeks have been flying by, flew 11 days straight and 24 of the last 28 days. 3 weeks to civilization.
    [/quote]</P>

good luck and get back safe... everyone here thinks about you.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Down to 21 days left in this craphole. Last few weeks have been flying by, flew 11 days straight and 24 of the last 28 days. 3 weeks to civilization.
    [/quote]</p>

good luck and get back safe... everyone here thinks about you.</p>[/quote]

+ 1

Head down and...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[/quote]

What happens when you get back?

+ Reply to Thread