+ Reply to Thread
Page 5277 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4277477751775227526752755276527752785279528753275377 ... LastLast
Results 52,761 to 52,770 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"]What category is the AG thread under? I noticed that "Did You Know was approaching 1.9MM looks and was curious to see how many millions AG has.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Found it... nearly 3.5MM looks... awesome.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="zimonami"]What category is the AG thread under? I noticed that "Did You Know was approaching 1.9MM looks and was curious to see how many millions AG has.[/quote]</p>

</p>

Found it... nearly 3.5MM looks... awesome.</p>[/quote]

AGfHC is the "original Epic/ Mega/ Minutia" thread []

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="zimonami"]What category is the AG thread under? I noticed that "Did You Know was approaching 1.9MM looks and was curious to see how many millions AG has.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Found it... nearly 3.5MM looks... awesome.</P>

[/quote]

AGfHC is the "original Epic/ Mega/ Minutia" thread []
    [/quote]</P>

Yes it is lol </P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Hello fine folks of the AG thread.. Hope everyone is well[/quote]

he's gloating...dang Jays, dang Sux.

(Hello Bandy, have a great day)
    [/quote]not true, i come in peace.
    [/quote]</P>

Like Barry Melrose? lol You must be enjoying [I am] the Stanley Cup finals What a game both goaltenders played in Vancover the other night</P>

</P>

Heard any good Congressman Anthony Weiner jokes lately? Thought the AGFHC gang would be all over this lastest scandal [no pun intended [:P]]........He couldn't say with "ceritdude" [is that a word]it was him</P>

He can say it with "certidude" now []</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Hello fine folks of the AG thread.. Hope everyone is well[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Like Barry Melrose? lol You must be enjoying [I am] the Stanley Cup finals What a game both goaltenders played in Vancover the other night</p>

</p>[/quote]it hasnt been to bad.. the Nucks getting whipped in Boston twice is a black eye for me, it was odd to see a Stanley Cup finalist get blown out 2 games straight..

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

Heard any good Congressman Anthony Weiner jokes lately? Thought the AGFHC gang would be all over this lastest scandal [no pun intended [:P]]........He couldn't say with "ceritdude" [is that a word]it was him</p>

He can say it with "certidude" now []</p>

</p>[/quote]i confess it was me... and for the record that was not a bannana..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

Like Barry Melrose? lol You must be enjoying [I am] the Stanley Cup finals What a game both goaltenders played in Vancover the other night</P>

</P>

[/quote]it hasnt been to bad.. the Nucks getting whipped in Boston twice is a black eye for me, it was odd to see a Stanley Cup finalist get blown out 2 games straight..
    [/quote]</P>

Yeah ....home ice is so important , at times , in the NHL. If the games at Boston are any indication , we will be seeing at game 7 in Vancover. What do you think Bandy?</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Heard any good Congressman Anthony Weiner jokes lately? Thought the AGFHC gang would be all over this lastest scandal [no pun intended [:P]]........He couldn't say with "ceritdude" [is that a word]it was him</P>

He can say it with "certidude" now []</P>

</P>

[/quote]i confess it was me... and for the record that was not a bannana..
    [/quote]</P>

Now he says he's going to seek help!....where's he checking into?....the sex texting sanotarium [sp] lol</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

Like Barry Melrose? lol You must be enjoying [I am] the Stanley Cup finals What a game both goaltenders played in Vancover the other night</p>

</p>

[/quote]it hasnt been to bad.. the Nucks getting whipped in Boston twice is a black eye for me, it was odd to see a Stanley Cup finalist get blown out 2 games straight..
    [/quote]</p>

Yeah ....home ice is so important , at times , in the NHL. If the games at Boston are any indication , we will be seeing at game 7 in Vancover. What do you think Bandy?</p>[/quote]i think its over imo, Vancouvers going to throw everything including the kitchen sink at the Beaners.. all thats left is setting up custom papers to get Mr Stanleys Cup back home... North of the 49

+ Reply to Thread