+ Reply to Thread
Page 5288 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4288478851885238527852865287528852895290529853385388 ... LastLast
Results 52,871 to 52,880 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="allentown PA"]Did u guys see Mila Kunis accept that date offer on you tube from a Marine???...thats awesome.[/quote]</P>

Oh yeah that was awesome.....the guys in his unit are more than likely telling him how lucky "she" got! lol Great for him and way to think outside the box on that invite</P>

</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="allentown PA"]Did u guys see Mila Kunis accept that date offer on you tube from a Marine???...thats awesome.[/quote]</P>

Oh yeah that was awesome.....the guys in his unit are more than likely telling him how lucky "she" got! lol Great for him and way to think outside the box on that invite</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I'm considering doing the same thing with Scarlett Johansson and my work christmas party...fingers crossed...lol</P>

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="allentown PA"]Did u guys see Mila Kunis accept that date offer on you tube from a Marine???...thats awesome.[/quote]</p>

Oh yeah that was awesome.....the guys in his unit are more than likely telling him how lucky "she" got! lol Great for him and way to think outside the box on that invite</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

I'm considering doing the same thing with Scarlett Johansson and my work christmas party...fingers crossed...lol</p>[/quote]

Hello everyone! Sorry for being MIA. I've just been incredibly busy lately.

I wonder if this story is going to start a new trend of asking out celebs over youtube? Or something creative....

She is definitely a hottie that's for sure. What she's doing is great and very good spirited...

Debt Ceiling anyone?

never mind...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Debt Ceiling anyone?

never mind...
    [/quote]</P>

lmao.</P>

We are so F_____</P>

If I were a young man in today's world I would be very hesitant to have children. As it is, it doesn't please me to think about the future that my 18 yr. old grand daughter will see. We are so smug about being the most intelligent of all earth's animals... unconsciously self destructive.</P>

I need my Giants to get my mind off of how nicely our political geniuses have brought us to ruin.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]

never mind...
    [/quote]</P>

lmao.</P>

We are so F_____</P>

If I were a young man in today's world I would be very hesitant to have children. As it is, it doesn't please me to think about the future that my 18 yr. old grand daughter will see. We are so smug about being the most intelligent of all earth's animals... unconsciously self destructive.</P>

I need my Giants to get my mind off of how nicely our political geniuses have brought us to ruin.</P>[/quote]They just don't get it ...some football would be good Zim

[quote user="byron"][quote user="zimonami"]

never mind...
    [/quote]</P>

lmao.</P>

We are so F_____</P>

I need my Giants to get my mind off of how nicely our political geniuses have brought us to ruin.</P>

[/quote]They just don't get it ...some football would be good Zim[/quote]</P>

</P>

Agreed Zim....its sad...on a giant related note I'm on vacation in Anahiem Californiarite now and I saw a man with a frank gifford throw back jersey on...I never saw anyone with that on other than at giant games...go figure I'd see one out here...sorry for rambling, seeing that made my day.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="allentown PA"]Did u guys see Mila Kunis accept that date offer on you tube from a Marine???...thats awesome.[/quote]</p>

Oh yeah that was awesome.....the guys in his unit are more than likely telling him how lucky "she" got! lol Great for him and way to think outside the box on that invite</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

I'm considering doing the same thing with Scarlett Johansson and my work christmas party...fingers crossed...lol</p>[/quote]

pfffftttt.....she's not even your type. We both know you like short, dark and spunky. [:P]

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I'm considering doing the same thing with Scarlett Johansson and my work christmas party...fingers crossed...lol</P>

[/quote]

pfffftttt.....she's not even your type. We both know you like short, dark and spunky. [:P]
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

good point...Pay attention to youtube Jmike, I will be asking u to my work's staff appreciation dinner.</P>

Mila's got nothin on Jmike..imo[]</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Hello everyone! Sorry for being MIA. I've just been incredibly busy lately.

I wonder if this story is going to start a new trend of asking out celebs over youtube? Or something creative....

She is definitely a hottie that's for sure. What she's doing is great and very good spirited...

[/quote]</P>

Heard she was backing out ofit........but not true</P>

And a female Marine wants Justin Timberlake to go.....that did not take long lol</P>

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=14073112</P>

Whats new AG?.....long time no post</P>

+ Reply to Thread