+ Reply to Thread
Page 5289 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 4289478951895239527952875288528952905291529953395389 ... LastLast
Results 52,881 to 52,890 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="allentown PA"]Did u guys see Mila Kunis accept that date offer on you tube from a Marine???...thats awesome.[/quote]</P>

Oh yeah that was awesome.....the guys in his unit are more than likely telling him how lucky "she" got! lol Great for him and way to think outside the box on that invite</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I'm considering doing the same thing with Scarlett Johansson and my work christmas party...fingers crossed...lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Might as well go for it.....looks like she's into sports ....also a plus []</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="allentown PA"]Did u guys see Mila Kunis accept that date offer on you tube from a Marine???...thats awesome.[/quote]</P>

Oh yeah that was awesome.....the guys in his unit are more than likely telling him how lucky "she" got! lol Great for him and way to think outside the box on that invite</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I'm considering doing the same thing with Scarlett Johansson and my work christmas party...fingers crossed...lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

lol...I dig those high socks.</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Who would u rather go out with her or Mila?...Id go Mila..I think..lol</P>

All-Pro

Scarlettwould be my choice.....

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

Oh yeah that was awesome.....the guys in his unit are more than likely telling him how lucky "she" got!* lol********* Great for him and way to think outside the box on that invite</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Might as well go for it.....looks like she's into sports ....also a plus** []</P>

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

lol...I dig those high socks.</P>[/quote]

yeah, those socks are hawt

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote] yeah, those socks are hawt[/quote]</P>

tawt</P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

Oh yeah that was awesome.....the guys in his unit are more than likely telling him how lucky "she" got!* lol********* Great for him and way to think outside the box on that invite</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Might as well go for it.....looks like she's into sports ....also a plus** []</P>

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

tawt</P>[/quote]

lmao...zim...thats great....I wonder what she looks for in a guy...I wonder if I would do it for her...I did play HS football.

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

tawt</P>

[/quote] lmao...zim...thats great....I wonder what she looks for in a guy...I wonder if I would do it for her...I did play HS football.[/quote]</P>

lmao... you can d***le her with your looks and your best athleticmoves, but I suspect you'd need neither if you had plenty of green in your wallet.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

tawt</P>

[/quote] lmao...zim...thats great....I wonder what she looks for in a guy...I wonder if I would do it for her...I did play HS football.[/quote]</P>

lmao... you can d***le her with your looks and your best athleticmoves, but I suspect you'd need neither if you had plenty of green in your wallet.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Looks like I'm in luck, if I work a little more overtime I can break 45 grand next year lol..that should be enough to woo her...I'm gonna be honest ifI do that she is gonna need to lose those love handles that she has, quid pro quo you know...lol</P>

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

tawt</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Looks like I'm in luck, if I work a little more overtime I can break 45 grand next year lol..that should be enough to woo her...I'm gonna be honest ifI do that she is gonna need to lose those love handles that she has, quid pro quo you know...lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

hahahaha. Tell her you PAID 45 thou in taxes. Great beginnings. If you want to mention her love handles you might want to be sure you know where the closest EXIT is. She's hard to complain about... now... in 15 years I think she'll be fighting the Battle of the Bulge.... and, you'll be looking for her replacement.</P>

+ Reply to Thread