+ Reply to Thread
Page 5295 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4295479551955245528552935294529552965297530553455395 ... LastLast
Results 52,941 to 52,950 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]So I guess that's that.. More waiting for a NFL season.[/quote]</P>

*</P>

I guess we now know what you've been doing while waiting.*</P>

[/quote]I*need help finding it though...[/quote]</P>

Fixed it []</P>

[/quote]Ohh your naughty tonight...[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Seems B beat me to*the joke though.* btw, I don't really need the "tonight" qualifier.</P>[/quote]Lol.. So chicky where did you go on vaca?

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]So I guess that's that.. More waiting for a NFL season.[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Fixed it []</P>

*</P>

Seems B beat me to*the joke though.* btw, I don't really need the "tonight" qualifier.</P>[/quote]I did try to change my post..he caught it...I'll leave now.....[/quote]ahh thats why the picture wasn't showing up until I quoted your post... No need to leave sir.

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]

</P>

I guess we now know what you've been doing while waiting.</P>

[/quote]Ineed help finding it though...[/quote]</P>

Fixed it []</P>

</P>

Seems B beat me tothe joke though. btw, I don't really need the "tonight" qualifier.</P>

[/quote]Lol.. So chicky where did you go on vaca?[/quote]</P>

To a lake in New Hampshire.</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]

*</P>

Fixed it []</P>

*</P>

Seems B beat me to*the joke though.* btw, I don't really need the "tonight" qualifier.</P>

To a lake in New Hampshire.***</P>

*</P>[/quote]I think you had mentioned that before.. Cottage I assume.. With friends or family?

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]

</P>

I guess we now know what you've been doing while waiting.</P>

[/quote]Ineed help finding it though...[/quote]</P>

Fixed it []</P>

</P>

Seems B beat me tothe joke though. btw, I don't really need the "tonight" qualifier.</P>

To a lake in New Hampshire.</P>

</P>

[/quote]I think you had mentioned that before.. Cottage I assume.. With friends or family?[/quote]</P>

Family, just my sister, her husband, my nephew, my gf and me. It was nice, relaxing. Read a bit. Unfortunately I was stuck running everyone everywhere because you need a license on that lake and my dip-*** BiL thought he could get away w/o one. Nope big fine first day....what an ***. But we all had a nice time dispite his stubborn insistance on continuing to exist.</P>

All-Pro

Uhhh so they picked you to drive? I think I'd rather get another fine..

Nothing beats sitting on a dock doing nothin but relaxing

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Uhhh so they picked you to drive? I think I'd rather get another fine..[/quote]</P>

</P>

It's a boat not a car. Took a coast guard class on both powerd and sailing vessels a long time ago. You'd be hard pressed to find someone safer to be boating on that lake with as I also know every square inch of it.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Uhhh so they picked you to drive? I think I'd rather get another fine..[/quote]</P>

*</P>

It's a boat not a car.* Took a coast guard class on both powerd and sailing vessels a long time ago.* You'd be hard pressed to find someone safer to be boating on that lake with as I also know every square inch of it.</P>[/quote]Well I guess that would be better not many things to crash into on water.
    A long time ago? How old is JMike?

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]

</P>

It's a boat not a car. Took a coast guard class on both powerd and sailing vessels a long time ago. You'd be hard pressed to find someone safer to be boating on that lake with as I also know every square inch of it.</P>

[/quote]Well I guess that would be better not many things to crash into on water. A long time ago? How old is JMike?[/quote]</P>

28</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]

*</P>

It's a boat not a car.* Took a coast guard class on both powerd and sailing vessels a long time ago.* You'd be hard pressed to find someone safer to be boating on that lake with as I also know every square inch of it.</P>

[/quote]Well I guess that would be better not many things to crash into on water. A long time ago? How old is JMike?[/quote]</P>

28</P>[/quote]you're old lol

+ Reply to Thread