+ Reply to Thread
Page 2001 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 100115011901195119911999200020012002200320112051210125013001 ... LastLast
Results 20,001 to 20,010 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

Sorry Andy, using West Coast time. We are -8 GMT. Which would make it 1600 there.</p>

Anybody else think Eva Mendez is hot?</p>[/quote]

Yeah she's hot but definitley not bright whatsoever, not that we care about that but did
    anyone catch her on Jay Leno last year? She is a total bimbo...

She was telling Jay how bad of a driver she was so one time in her garage she backed
    her car out right through it while the door was closed!!! Then Jay asked, "How could
    you do that? Don't you realize it's dark?"

And she said yeah, but that didn't stop me the second time!! So she did it twice!!

She also said she has no idea how to brake. She either brakes hard or she doesn't
    break at all and hits something, she says she can't get the right "feeling" on how the brake
    works...

And the icing on the cake from what I remember was she said that she wasn't the brightest
    tool in the shed!!!
    (I think she meant to say, she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed)

But yeah, she's hot!!!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"]What's up ya'll..!!

Hey dutch, the snow is about 300 miles north of us so we aren't seeing any of it.
    But yeah, they have over 100 inches of snow now I think...it's crazy!!!

Andy, if you want, I can look into why some of the avatars are blurry, they look too cool
    to be blurry so let's try to fix that asap....
    [/quote]

we need to find gmenfan4ever. he had the same problem when he took over my old position and it's now sorted.
    [/quote]

I tried to search and see what he did...all I gathered was that he rebooted his computer and uploaded the pic again....I tried that and no workie...strange...

Veteran

Hey guys. How is everyone? We tied u of m last night. But our goalie made 53 saves. He's awesome. Just thought i'd inject some general sports. into the conversation. How is everyone?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I tried to search and see what he did...all I gathered was that he rebooted his computer and uploaded the pic again....I tried that and no workie...strange...
    [/quote]

Eventhough what he did fixed his picture. It makes no sense at all, it defies everything about
    images. Rebooting a PC, doesn't make your picture clearer!! For some reason it worked
    for him but I'm sure there was something else that happened that fixed his avatar...

[quote user="frutepye"]Hey guys. How is everyone? We tied u of m last night. But our goalie made 53 saves. He's awesome. Just thought i'd inject some general sports. into the conversation. How is everyone?[/quote]

Hey frute, any topic will do when it's the offseason...

I was just about to post some tumbleweeds!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Eventhough what he did fixed his picture. It makes no sense at all, it defies everything about
    images. Rebooting a PC, doesn't make your picture clearer!! For some reason it worked
    for him but I'm sure there was something else that happened that fixed his avatar...
    [/quote]

I know..weird.....would be nice if the pics were clearer...
    In other happy news...looks like Whitney is finally off the crack! Good for her
    http://dlisted.com/2007/02/11/hell-to-the-yes/

[quote user="frutepye"]Hey guys. How is everyone? We tied u of m last night. But our goalie made 53 saves. He's awesome. Just thought i'd inject some general sports. into the conversation. How is everyone?[/quote]

Doing good frute....how u doing?

Veteran

What's going on guys and gals?

I swear..I gonna beat my wireless router thingie

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's going on guys and gals?
    [/quote]

Hey GMENFAN! How you doing?
    Question.....what did you do to make your picture in your avatar less blurry?

+ Reply to Thread