+ Reply to Thread
Page 5308 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4308480852085258529853065307530853095310531853585408 ... LastLast
Results 53,071 to 53,080 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]lowest turnout ever for a Provincial election....first time under 50% lol...47% tbh

at least it wasnt Hudak...thank god it wasnt Hudak

Leafs 1-0...plan the parade time ???
    [/quote]I can't complain I didn't vote but they are all self serving liars so what's the dif.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]lowest turnout ever for a Provincial election....first time under 50% lol...47% tbh

at least it wasnt Hudak...thank god it wasnt Hudak

Leafs 1-0...plan the parade time ???
    [/quote]I can't complain I didn't vote but they are all self serving liars so what's the dif.[/quote]everyone feels that way now

when this batch of seniors dies we'll have 20% turnouts lol

so I moved back to Oshawa, renting a place...it comes with internet but no TV
    odd I thought but I was going to get cable but found this Project Free TV...I dont think I will ever buy cable again tbh

also bandy, BritishBlue is talking going to either Philly or Dallas homegame next year, you coming with me?
    I drove with a friend last time, would do it again...we could fly too maybe get MMB or someone to pick us up. I will get on getting my passport if thats our plan

Veteran

[quote user="bansaw"]I love me some Jeters

ARod on the other hand....what a ****** bag he is
    [/quote]

There fixed it for you. Beyond Mariano, who I still love, there isn't a likeable player on the team.

Posada who cries like a baby because he is terrible now and he gets benched.

Texiera who is a hypocrite talking trash about A-Rod when he leaves TX and says he'll never play for the Yankees or with him again, now look.

Jeter as mentioned.

A-Rod is hard to root for and a dirty player.

idk I could go on, but I won't bother. I can't pull for the organization, because ownership for decades have been like the worst parts of Ryan and Snyder with a bit more luck. They don't have players you want to root for anymore. And there is no joy in a win. I really can't understand how anybody no matter how long you have been a fan can actually root for that team. And believe me, I was once as die-hard about them as the Giants, if not more so.

ARod on the other hand....what a ****** bag of a player he is
    [/quote]</P>

How can you say that, Ban? Didn't you see how he came through in the clutch last night in his last 2 AB's??? The man is an American Icon, eh? Well, maybe a NY icon?</P>

(No need for red)</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

How can you say that, Ban? Didn't you see how he came through in the clutch last night in his last 2 AB's??? The man is an American Icon, eh? Well, maybe a NY icon?</P>

(No need for red)</P>

[/quote]</P>

And he looks like He's fine with it after. His reaction seemed to be...."no big deal, I still get my $250MM"</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</p>

How can you say that, Ban? Didn't you see how he came through in the clutch last night in his last 2 AB's??? The man is an American Icon, eh? Well, maybe a NY icon?</p>

(No need for red)</p>[/quote]thats a given he disappears at crunch time

I always remember him for his bush league play against the Blue Jays....******

http://mlb.mlb.com/media/player/mp_t...guez_2_350.wmv

Veteran

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</p>

How can you say that, Ban?* Didn't you see how he came through in the clutch last night in his last 2 AB's??? The man is an American Icon, eh?* Well, maybe a NY icon?</p>

(No need for red)</p>[/quote]thats a given he disappears at crunch time

[/quote]what a ***

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

(No need for red)</P>

[/quote]thats a given he disappears at crunch time

[/quote]what a ***[/quote]</P>

I remember that! That was the kind of stuff you finally outgrow when you're 13. </P>

Give ARoid a freakin' break, he'sonly 11.</P>

I love the owners eating these big, long term contracts that extend way beyond the athlete's productive years. If ARoid plays next year he'll be lucky to bat .250, 12 HR, 70 rbi. He better stay in the batting cage all winter.</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bansaw"]I love me some Jeters

ARod on the other hand....what a ****** bag he is
    [/quote]

There fixed it for you. Beyond Mariano, who I still love, there isn't a likeable player on the team.

Posada who cries like a baby because he is terrible now and he gets benched.

Texiera who is a hypocrite talking trash about A-Rod when he leaves TX and says he'll never play for the Yankees or with him again, now look.

Jeter as mentioned.

A-Rod is hard to root for and a dirty player.

idk I could go on, but I won't bother. I can't pull for the organization, because ownership for decades have been like the worst parts of Ryan and Snyder with a bit more luck. They don't have players you want to root for anymore. And there is no joy in a win. I really can't understand how anybody no matter how long you have been a fan can actually root for that team. And believe me, I was once as die-hard about them as the Giants, if not more so.[/quote]marry me, seriously!

+ Reply to Thread