+ Reply to Thread
Page 5318 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4318481852185268530853165317531853195320532853685418 ... LastLast
Results 53,171 to 53,180 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="jmike"]Don't count on OL in the 1st. It'll be a DE this year.[/quote]

would have agreed with that before the season but Beatty may not be the answer at LT...Def need some O-line help...I say LT in the first...I hope

no one incharge of the defense on the field

AP might have been chubby and slow but he sure got our guys set on the fly

[quote user="bansaw"]no one incharge of the defense on the field

AP might have been chubby and slow but he sure got our guys set on the fly
    [/quote]

agreed.

I like AP anyway and though he's Media now, I wish they could find him and Seubert for that matter some kind of work within the organization.

I think Goff was the leader and to an extent so is Tuck. But Tuck is a reserved kind of persknality.

unlike Stray who was a loud authoritative sort AND a Pierce who was equally demonstrative AND Sammy Madison who also guided the young guys in the 2ndary.

Good solid leadership is but a fragment.
    Playcalling is another
    Formation yet another. I want old school 43 with wrinkles added, not the 42/32 mess that stops no Runs.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

you need a "veteran leader" imo. Sure goff but he's not instilling fear. you could tell that if AP called out something and you were not where he wanted you, he was going to track you down after the game and make you accountable for it, or get you in with him for extra film...young guys can't do that

[quote user="bansaw"]you need a "veteran leader" imo. Sure goff but he's not instilling fear. you could tell that if AP called out something and you were not where he wanted you, he was going to track you down after the game and make you accountable for it, or get you in with him for extra film...young guys can't do that
    [/quote]

can't argue against that logic.

awesome avatar by the way LOL

[quote user="bansaw"]you need a "veteran leader" imo. Sure goff but he's not instilling fear. you could tell that if AP called out something and you were not where he wanted you, he was going to track you down after the game and make you accountable for it, or get you in with him for extra film...young guys can't do that
    [/quote]

can't argue against that logic.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[/quote]LOL I like it too haha

Eli is absolutely the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL

so I've been back a few months now and I'm yet to see an AG post

is everything okay? , anyone know?

Veteran

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="jmike"]Don't count on OL in the 1st. It'll be a DE this year.[/quote]

would have agreed with that before the season but Beatty may not be the answer at LT...Def need some O-line help...I say LT in the first...I hope[/quote]Yes I would agree. If Beatty proves this season that he is not the answer for LT, then LT may be the pick. But as it stands Beatty will likely get this year and next before a judgement is made.

[quote user="bansaw"]so I've been back a few months now and I'm yet to see an AG post

is everything okay? , anyone know?
    [/quote]
    He's doing okay, says he has been slammed at work.

+ Reply to Thread