+ Reply to Thread
Page 5327 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 4327482752275277531753255326532753285329533753775427 ... LastLast
Results 53,261 to 53,270 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="bansaw"]how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me
    even the U.S fighting TWO wars and when is the last time they had a tax hike, its just bizarre.
    people always lol at Canada for our taxes but we came through this world mess pretty damn good.* Thank god Paul Martin built up that surplus so the Conservatyives could squander it...we'd be in the same mess as everyone else
    but the time for the rich paying squat is coming to an and

[/quote]

*I lol at Canada because of Quebec,[/quote]so does the rest of Canada.. just not to their faces, they are tough sob's [/quote]</P>

I agree... I've been to Ontario and Quebec several times.* I have 2 rotten occurences/stories about how I was dissed by Montrealers because they knew I was American (with a Brooklyn accent). One was on a business visit to Molson, a customer,*where I gave a presentation to 7 Molson Engineers. We communicated through my Dealer, who translated into French for them, and back to English for me. Made for a long meeting.* After the meeting I found out that all the Engineers spoke English (which I suspected, and wondered why they would insist on the tedious translation back and forth).</P>[/quote]as i was reading that i was thinking they were making you jump through hoops, Montreal and immeditate surrondings speak english.
    i'm now very curious about the business dealings with Molson and if there was a way my new best freind Zim can get me free beer?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="ShakeNBake"][quote user="bansaw"]how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me
    even the U.S fighting TWO wars and when is the last time they had a tax hike, its just bizarre.
    people always lol at Canada for our taxes but we came through this world mess pretty damn good. Thank god Paul Martin built up that surplus so the Conservatyives could squander it...we'd be in the same mess as everyone else

[/quote]

I lol at Canada because of Quebec,[/quote]so does the rest of Canada.. just not to their faces, they are tough sob's [/quote]</P>

I agree... I've been to Ontario and Quebec several times. I have 2 rotten occurences/stories about how I was dissed by Montrealers because they knew I was American (with a Brooklyn accent). One was on a business visit to Molson, a customer,where I gave a presentation to 7 Molson Engineers. We communicated through my Dealer, who translated into French for them, and back to English for me. Made for a long meeting. After the meeting I found out that all the Engineers spoke English (which I suspected, and wondered why they would insist on the tedious translation back and forth).</P>

[/quote]as i was reading that i was thinking they were making you jump through hoops, Montreal and immeditate surrondings speak english. i'm now very curious about the business dealings with Molson and if there was a way my new best freind Zim can get me free beer? [/quote]</P>

Hahaha... ever resourceful, BW.</P>

I doubt it. They bought my vacuum lifting equipment for handling their metal kegs in 1990. I never got a free beer out of them, so after 21 years of no-contact I doubt that I'll be able to round up any freebies for you. But, if we ever meet it will be my pleasure to buy you a beer of your choice.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

people always lol at Canada for our taxes but we came through this world mess pretty damn good.* Thank god Paul Martin built up that surplus so the Conservatyives could squander it...we'd be in the same mess as everyone else

[/quote]

*I lol at Canada because of Quebec,[/quote]so does the rest of Canada.. just not to their faces, they are tough sob's [/quote]</P>

I agree... I've been to Ontario and Quebec several times.* I have 2 rotten occurences/stories about how I was dissed by Montrealers because they knew I was American (with a Brooklyn accent). One was on a business visit to Molson, a customer,*where I gave a presentation to 7 Molson Engineers. We communicated through my Dealer, who translated into French for them, and back to English for me. Made for a long meeting.* After the meeting I found out that all the Engineers spoke English (which I suspected, and wondered why they would insist on the tedious translation back and forth).</P>

[/quote]as i was reading that i was thinking they were making you jump through hoops, Montreal and immeditate surrondings speak english. i'm now very curious about the business dealings with Molson and if there was a way my new best freind Zim can get me free beer? [/quote]</P>

I doubt it.* They bought my vacuum lifting equipment for handling their metal kegs in 1990.* I never got a free beer out of them, so after 21 years of no-contact I doubt that I'll be able to round up any freebies for you. But, if we ever meet it will be my pleasure to buy you a beer of your choice.</P>[/quote]Vacuums huh? any chance i can get you to come up here and give the Wife some lessons?

just vacuum lessons though ok?

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]So quite the disturbing news out of Philly I've been hearing. mentally challenged people being locked in basements all over town?Honestly this world is ****ed. Who does that..[/quote]</p>

jmike lives in an aprtment in Philly. </p>

Yo, jmike... better check the basement and make sure no nuts are living down there.</p>

Well... maybe don't check... ya never know... ignorance is bliss, and safer.</p>[/quote] LOL he checks his basement, out comes Andy Reid, lookin' like Saddam in a fox hole

All-Pro

[quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]So quite the disturbing news out of Philly I've been hearing. mentally challenged people being locked in basements all over town?Honestly this world is ****ed. Who does that..[/quote]</p>

jmike lives in an aprtment in Philly.* </p>

Yo, jmike... better check the basement and make sure no nuts are living down there.</p>

Well... maybe don't check... ya never know... ignorance is bliss, and safer.</p>[/quote] LOL he checks his basement, out comes Andy Reid, lookin' like Saddam in a fox hole
    [/quote]tied to a radiator with handcuffs, as the silver lining kinda guy i am. he could stand to lose a pound or 2

[quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]So quite the disturbing news out of Philly I've been hearing. mentally challenged people being locked in basements all over town?Honestly this world is ****ed. Who does that..[/quote]</P>

jmike lives in an aprtment in Philly. </P>

Yo, jmike... better check the basement and make sure no nuts are living down there.</P>

Well... maybe don't check... ya never know... ignorance is bliss, and safer.</P>

[/quote] LOL he checks his basement, out comes Andy Reid, lookin' like Saddam in a fox hole
    [/quote]</P>

lmao</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

people always lol at Canada for our taxes but we came through this world mess pretty damn good. Thank god Paul Martin built up that surplus so the Conservatyives could squander it...we'd be in the same mess as everyone else

[/quote]

I lol at Canada because of Quebec,[/quote]so does the rest of Canada.. just not to their faces, they are tough sob's [/quote]</P>

I agree... I've been to Ontario and Quebec several times. I have 2 rotten occurences/stories about how I was dissed by Montrealers because they knew I was American (with a Brooklyn accent). One was on a business visit to Molson, a customer,where I gave a presentation to 7 Molson Engineers. We communicated through my Dealer, who translated into French for them, and back to English for me. Made for a long meeting. After the meeting I found out that all the Engineers spoke English (which I suspected, and wondered why they would insist on the tedious translation back and forth).</P>

I doubt it. They bought my vacuum lifting equipment for handling their metal kegs in 1990. I never got a free beer out of them, so after 21 years of no-contact I doubt that I'll be able to round up any freebies for you. But, if we ever meet it will be my pleasure to buy you a beer of your choice.</P>

[/quote]Vacuums huh? any chance i can get you to come up here and give the Wife some lessons? just vacuum lessons though ok? [/quote]</P>

I can honestly brag that my equipment sucks. </P>

Lessons for the wife? Isn't there an App for that?</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

jmike lives in an aprtment in Philly. </p>

Well... maybe don't check... ya never know... ignorance is bliss, and safer.</p>[/quote]

we're assuming she's not living in a garden apartment??? [:|]
    [/quote]Excuse my Canadianess but what's a garden apartment?[/quote]

no problem...

unsure of what they are called back "home," but in Chicago, apartments that are on the floor "lower" than street level are called garden apartments.

often times a sly or savvy landlord will convert existing basement space into a apartment.

he'll have the plumbers install a shower and/or bath, install kitchen sinking, have the electricians wire up a few single and double gang boxes and blah, blah, blah

point is said apartment is called a garden apartment.

due to Chicago Fire of 19-some odd, by LAW, all Chicago Area apartments SHALL (MUST) have two doors/entrances by Fire Code.

now ask me how many "garden" apartments have 2 doors. [:S]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]

I agree... I've been to Ontario and Quebec several times.* I have 2 rotten occurences/stories about how I was dissed by Montrealers because they knew I was American (with a Brooklyn accent). One was on a business visit to Molson, a customer,*where I gave a presentation to 7 Molson Engineers. We communicated through my Dealer, who translated into French for them, and back to English for me. Made for a long meeting.* After the meeting I found out that all the Engineers spoke English (which I suspected, and wondered why they would insist on the tedious translation back and forth).</P>

I doubt it.* They bought my vacuum lifting equipment for handling their metal kegs in 1990.* I never got a free beer out of them, so after 21 years of no-contact I doubt that I'll be able to round up any freebies for you. But, if we ever meet it will be my pleasure to buy you a beer of your choice.</P>

[/quote]Vacuums huh? any chance i can get you to come up here and give the Wife some lessons? just vacuum lessons though ok? [/quote]</P>

I can honestly brag that my equipment sucks. </P>

Lessons for the wife?* Isn't there an App for that?</P>[/quote]my equipment sucks to.. i'm assuming we're talking about vacuums here?

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

jmike lives in an aprtment in Philly.* </p>

Well... maybe don't check... ya never know... ignorance is bliss, and safer.</p>[/quote]

we're assuming she's not living in a garden apartment???* [:|]
    [/quote]Excuse my Canadianess but what's a garden apartment?[/quote]

no problem...

unsure of what they are called back "home," but in Chicago, apartments that are on the floor "lower" than street level are called garden apartments.

often times a sly or savvy landlord will convert existing basement space into a apartment.

he'll have the plumbers install a shower and/or bath, install kitchen sinking, have the electricians wire up a few single and double gang boxes and blah, blah, blah

point is said apartment is called a garden apartment.

due to Chicago Fire of 19-some odd, by LAW, all Chicago Area apartments SHALL (MUST) have two doors/entrances by Fire Code.

now ask me how many "garden" apartments have 2 doors.** [:S]
    [/quote]gotcha, we just call them basement apartments, silly us lol

+ Reply to Thread