+ Reply to Thread
Page 5328 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 4328482852285278531853265327532853295330533853785428 ... LastLast
Results 53,271 to 53,280 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

it's all in the name

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="bansaw"]how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me
    even the U.S fighting TWO wars and when is the last time they had a tax hike, its just bizarre.
    people always lol at Canada for our taxes but we came through this world mess pretty damn good.* Thank god Paul Martin built up that surplus so the Conservatyives could squander it...we'd be in the same mess as everyone else
    but the time for the rich paying squat is coming to an and

[/quote]
    Yeah but half the populous doesn't pay income tax here.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bansaw"]how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me
    even the U.S fighting TWO wars and when is the last time they had a tax hike, its just bizarre.
    people always lol at Canada for our taxes but we came through this world mess pretty damn good. Thank god Paul Martin built up that surplus so the Conservatyives could squander it...we'd be in the same mess as everyone else

[/quote]
    Yeah but half the populous doesn't pay income tax here.[/quote]its just inanity how this has been allowed to happen
    and now so many unemployed/underemployed they aren't paying now either

looked at this the other day...2 things shocked me
    - the Debt to GDP ratio
    -on the bottom Liability per taxpayer
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

[:O]

top right there is a time machine button
    go back to 2000...it was counting down !!! Surplus !!! wtf GW Bush.....

what ru guys doing today during the bye week...I personally am cooking on the grill and watching the redzone channel.

[quote user="allentown PA"]what ru guys doing today during the bye week...I personally am cooking on the grill and watching the redzone channel.[/quote]

not grillin' but turned on the RedZone as we got in from Church

Happy Sunday all!!!

no "serious" talk today, need a break methinks.

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bansaw"]how these countries think they can survive without raising taxes is beyond me
    people always lol at Canada for our taxes but we came through this world mess pretty damn good.* Thank god Paul Martin built up that surplus so the Conservatyives could squander it...we'd be in the same mess as everyone else

[/quote]
    Yeah but half the populous doesn't pay income tax here.[/quote]its just inanity how this has been allowed to happen
    and now so many unemployed/underemployed they aren't paying now either

looked at this the other day...2 things shocked me
    - the Debt to GDP ratio
    -on the bottom Liability per taxpayer
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

[:O]
    [/quote]scary.. i cant believe they have a clock out in the open for everyone to see? talk about piling on. everyone knows its bad right know why depress the good people that had nothing to do with it..

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"]what ru guys doing today during the bye week...I personally am cooking on the grill and watching the redzone channel.[/quote] turned on the RedZone as we got in from Church>[/quote]cant get redzone on your phone eh?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"]what ru guys doing today during the bye week...I personally am cooking on the grill and watching the redzone channel.[/quote] turned on the RedZone as we got in from Church>[/quote]cant get redzone on your phone eh?[/quote]

I'm working-class poor man, I got one of those pay as you go phones...real low budget-like.

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"]what ru guys doing today during the bye week...I personally am cooking on the grill and watching the redzone channel.[/quote] turned on the RedZone as we got in from Church>[/quote]cant get redzone on your phone eh?[/quote]

I'm working-class poor man, I got one of those pay as you go phones...real low budget-like.
    [/quote]you want my BlackBerry, just ignore the customers calling screaming at all hours of the night lol

+ Reply to Thread