+ Reply to Thread
Page 5331 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4331483152315281532153295330533153325333534153815431 ... LastLast
Results 53,301 to 53,310 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

Sigh... If I hear one more thing about Napoli's magical regular/post season I will cry... To think the Jays had this guy at begining of season and traded him for a bum of a closer.....

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Sigh... If I hear one more thing about Napoli's magical regular/post season I will cry... To think the Jays had this guy at begining of season and traded him for a bum of a closer.....[/quote]I'll cut him slack on that
    Arencibia had a solid year and we needed a closer. win some/lose some

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Sigh... If I hear one more thing about Napoli's magical regular/post season I will cry... To think the Jays had this guy at begining of season and traded him for a bum of a closer.....[/quote]I'll cut him slack on that
    Arencibia had a solid year and we needed a closer. win some/lose some
    [/quote]lose a lot lol worst in leagues for saves i believe.. but yah we needed to see what JP can do..just thinking of the season Joey Bats coulda had with better protection.. hope Lind gets it together, as the DH of course, next year. Votto is going to look great in a Jays uni.</P>

something different - Caption the Pic

All-Pro

the dude with beard looks fimiliar, who are they..

ricky gervais or something close to that

[quote user="bansaw"]something different - Caption the Pic

[/quote]

"We don't care that you just ****e yourself Willow !!!" []

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

lol Willow</P>

</P>

http://www.thestar.com/sports/olympi...se-ernie-whitt</P>

OH CANADA! big win for the underdogs</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Personally, and I'm on the outside looking in obviously, if that's true about losing 50k I think that's a pretty good idea. I don't know the #'s for total personnel in the US army but I'd imagine it won't be devastating.. [/quote]

well here's a little fat for your head as we say sometimes

while I served the US Army total enlistment, Com and Non-Com was at or about 1,000,000 +/-

before you say, "told you so," understand that a SMALL percentage of that 1 mil was the "fighting" kind or as we say, Combat Arms.

hazard a guess that only a couple a thousand Soldiers were combat arms, Infantry, Cavalry Scout, Armor (me), EOD etc

the VAST majority are/were pencil pushers, administration, support etc.

squeezing that number of Soldiers down will have a ratio effect on the Swinging ****s out there in the **** down range.

here's another thought, I served in one of the last Battalions during the Force Reconstruction period in which Battalions, Divisions and other larger organizational units were being whittled down and piece-mealed into Brigade Combat Teams...I laugh at the word "team" because it wasn't like a 50 man roster or anything like that.

bottomline, if being PC and reducing our Military Might and Muscle makes this a safer world, I better invest in a AR-15 or equivalent and put that bad boy under my bed in case of emergency.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

Gotta trim where you can I guess.. Some tough choices to be made over the next ten years.. From what I hear you are looking to trim 1.4 trillion from the budget?

+ Reply to Thread