+ Reply to Thread
Page 5335 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 4335483552355285532553335334533553365337534553855435 ... LastLast
Results 53,341 to 53,350 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bansaw"]kids these days can't do anything right. http://blog.sfgate.com/crime/2011/10...riend-crashes/

YOU GOTTA FOCUS !! C'MON MAN !?!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

What a dope that guy must be.......................I never had that problem happen to me.......guess I'm just good at multi tasking lol [] jk</P>[/quote]I know right? not hard to do both

actually my ex wife in our dating years used to pull out her tits when we lived out west and drove through Tata Creek...I always took that route

[/quote]so did i.... the drive part not the pulling of tits out.. [:P]

All-Pro

with the recent news happening on Superbowl weekend i am set!!</P>

UFC's Main Event </P>

Saturday..</P>

Georges "Rush" ST Pierre will beat the ever loving snot out of Nick 'd-bag' Diaz... so bad his own mamma wont recognize him.. GSP! GSP! </P>

Sunday</P>

of course the GIANTS win SB XLVI ,whatever that number is, vs... whomever, we wont remember who finished second place anyways..</P>

so im good</P>

</P>

any MMA fans here</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bansaw"]kids these days can't do anything right. http://blog.sfgate.com/crime/2011/10...riend-crashes/

YOU GOTTA FOCUS !! C'MON MAN !?!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

What a dope that guy must be.......................I never had that problem happen to me.......guess I'm just good at multi tasking lol [] jk</P>

[/quote]I know right? not hard to do both

actually my ex wife in our dating years used to pull out her tits when we lived out west and drove through Tata Creek...I always took that route

[/quote]so did i.... the drive part not the pulling of tits out.. [:P][/quote]</P>

</P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

So this 17 year old girl married a 51 year old guy............how long ya think this marriage will last?</P>

</P>

[/quote]he looks familiar? actor? she's 17? damn it, i feel like a perv now..[/quote]</P>

looks like the idiot from the Green Mile.</P>

[/quote]</P>

You're right........thats that saditsic creep ["dead man walking"] from the movie Green Mile</P>

</P>

How did "Percy" ever land her lol of course if she's 17......he wasn'taiming for the brain dept</P>

Right? []</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

UFC's Main Event </P>

Saturday..</P>

Georges "Rush" ST Pierre will beat the ever loving snot out of Nick 'd-bag' Diaz... so bad his own mamma wont recognize him.. GSP! GSP! </P>

Sunday</P>

of course the GIANTS win SB XLVI ,whatever that number is, vs... whomever, we wont remember who finished second place anyways..</P>

so im good</P>

</P>

any MMA fans here</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

One of my favorite shots ofBrady.....he should have put advertisements on the soles of his cleats and made a few bucks from it lol</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

UFC's Main Event </P>

Saturday..</P>

Sunday</P>

so im good</P>

</P>

any MMA fans here</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

One of my favorite shots ofBrady.....he should have put advertisements on the soles of his cleats and made a few bucks from it lol</P>

</P>[/quote]your favourite 105? he looks like he's about to have an exam.. Strah is nextapparently lol

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

UFC's Main Event </P>

Saturday..</P>

Sunday</P>

so im good</P>

</P>

any MMA fans here</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

You made my day with that laugh, SEC... geezuz, you were missed. </P>

At the very least he coiuld have had "Space for Rent". </P>

Alford's last hit will never be forgotten, like he was shot out of a cannon, along with many of the other hits poor Tom endured that day. </P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

So this 17 year old girl married a 51 year old guy............how long ya think this marriage will last?</P>

</P>[/quote]

she is only 17?? he should be on megan's law imo..lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

with the recent news happening on Superbowl weekend i am set!!</p>

UFC's Main Event </p>

Saturday..</p>

Georges "Rush" ST Pierre will beat the ever loving snot out of Nick 'd-bag' Diaz... so bad his own mamma wont recognize him.. GSP! GSP! </p>

Sunday</p>

of course the GIANTS win SB XLVI ,whatever that number is, vs... whomever, we wont remember who finished second place anyways..</p>

so im good</p>

</p>

any MMA fans here</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

One of my favorite shots ofBrady.....he should have put advertisements on the soles of his cleats and made a few bucks from it lol</p>

</p>[/quote]your favourite 105? he looks like he's about to have an exam.. Strah is nextapparently lol[/quote] As much as I hate the Jets, this one is pretty scary

****damn that game was GREAT!!!!

I been grinning all day. Cant bELIeve how similar that was to the Superbowl, unreal !!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GO GIANTS!!!

+ Reply to Thread