+ Reply to Thread
Page 5338 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4338483852385288532853365337533853395340534853885438 ... LastLast
Results 53,371 to 53,380 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]i was hoping that fewell would role a similiar gameplan to what he called at the Pats...

Alex Smith is garbage, straight fugazi.

but you wouldn't know that given the way fewell called his game
    [/quote]
    For some reason, our D kicks the crap out of the good QBs and makes the average ones look like Peyton.
    [/quote]

Happy Belated Veterans Day and yeah Fewell over-compensates to stop Gore and had apparently no answer for pressuring Smith and creating turnovers.

I hate that about the way this defense plays.

They play differently as supposed to killer-instinct ever game.

That will cost them every time.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

was watching a Bill Parcells special on NFLN

he's talking about Matt Bahr having the flu, saying I dont care if he's throwing up I want him out here
    then the doctor comes up and says he's pretty sick but he should be able to play
    Parcells says DONT WORRY HE DOESNT PLAY HE KICKS lol (paraphrased)

he was awesome back in the day

[quote user="bansaw"]was watching a Bill Parcells special on NFLN

he's talking about Matt Bahr having the flu, saying I dont care if he's throwing up I want him out here
    then the doctor comes up and says he's pretty sick but he should be able to play
    Parcells says DONT WORRY HE DOESNT PLAY HE KICKS lol (paraphrased)

he was awesome back in the day
    [/quote]</P>

The tuna was a gem.</P>

<font color="#FF0000">careful guys, Coaches in the mold of Parcells, Belicheck, Coughlin, Ditka aren't popular

<font color="#000000">says alot about charisma though. Tomlin is a hard-*** and yet the steelers love him.</font>
    </font>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]<font color="#FF0000">careful guys, Coaches in the mold of Parcells, Belicheck, Coughlin, Ditka aren't popular

<font color="#000000">says alot about charisma though. Tomlin is a hard-*** and yet the steelers love him.</font>
    </font>[/quote]Always thought of Tomlin as a players coach. Either way he's a good coach.
    Not sure why but I always get killed every time I bring up wanting Fisher to take the reigns after TC is done here.. He seems like a younger version of TC maybe a little better.
    What do you guys think.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]<FONT color=#ff0000>careful guys, Coaches in the mold of Parcells, Belicheck, Coughlin, Ditka aren't popular

<FONT color=#000000>says alot about charisma though. Tomlin is a hard-*** and yet the steelers love him.</FONT>
    </FONT>[/quote]Always thought of Tomlin as a players coach. Either way he's a good coach. Not sure why but I always get killed every time I bring up wanting Fisher to take the reigns after TC is done here.. He seems like a younger version of TC maybe a little better. What do you guys think.[/quote]</P>

Fisher did a great job in TN. I wouldn't mind him, or Cowher. Except for bringing in new systems, they'd pick up nicely after TC's departure in terma of having someone there who knows his stuff. and can lead a team.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]<FONT color=#ff0000>careful guys, Coaches in the mold of Parcells, Belicheck, Coughlin, Ditka aren't popular

<FONT color=#000000>says alot about charisma though. Tomlin is a hard-*** and yet the steelers love him.</FONT>
    </FONT>[/quote]Always thought of Tomlin as a players coach. Either way he's a good coach. Not sure why but I always get killed every time I bring up wanting Fisher to take the reigns after TC is done here.. He seems like a younger version of TC maybe a little better. What do you guys think.[/quote]</P>

Fisher did a great job in TN. I wouldn't mind him, or Cowher. Except for bringing in new systems, they'd pick up nicely after TC's departure in terma of having someone there who knows his stuff. and can lead a team.</P>[/quote]i agree.. can we start a petition?

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBkLV9Lv_mE</P>

</P>

Frank: That's the red-light district. I wonder why Savage is hanging around down there.<BR itxtNodeId="615"><BR itxtNodeId="614">Ed: Sex, Frank?<BR itxtNodeId="613"><BR itxtNodeId="612">Frank: Uh, no, not right now, Ed.<BR itxtNodeId="611"><BR itxtNodeId="610">_______</P>

Bad Guy: Drebin?</P>

Frank: Yah I'm Drebin</P>

Bad Guy: i got a message for you from Vincent Ludwig!</P>

Bad Guy in towerpulls out gun and fires at Frank..</P>

Frank yelling: I'm sorry, i cant hear you! please don't fire the gun while you're talking! </P>

___</P>

Frank: by the way, i faked every orgasm!</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thanks......that was funny Lt. Frank Drebin was THE MAN lol</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

Fisher did a great job in TN. I wouldn't mind him, or Cowher. Except for bringing in new systems, they'd pick up nicely after TC's departure in terma of having someone there who knows his stuff. and can lead a team.</P>

[/quote]i agree.. can we start a petition?[/quote]</P>

We can.....but how many sigs are we going to get after TC win the SB this year []</P>

I like Fisher too.......can't help to wonder what Harbough could have done with ourcurrent team had the situation arisen where he was available to us this year</P>

what do ya think?</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]i agree.. can we start a petition?[/quote]</P>

We can.....but how many sigs are we going to get after TC win the SB this year []</P>

I like Fisher too.......can't help to wonder what Harbough could have done with ourcurrent team had the situation arisen where he was available to us this year</P>

what do ya think?</P>[/quote] i dont follow College ball so i didnt have an opinion when he was brought up.. looks like a good one. although he's gotta work on the coaches handshake

+ Reply to Thread