+ Reply to Thread
Page 5342 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 4342484252425292533253405341534253435344535253925442 ... LastLast
Results 53,411 to 53,420 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

I thought Canada had it bad for Leadership options...all candidates were horrible

but look at the US....wow i guess Obama couldnt do much worse but the options the republicans have is pathetic. Sorry but wow I feel sorry for you guys

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]F this !!!!

Bandwagon for OC, Zim for DC !!!
    [/quote]Not sure NY can afford me tbh[/quote]

Nothing less than 1 Mil/yr[/quote]

Will u be switching to a 3-4 zim?

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]F this !!!!

Will u be switching to a 3-4 zim?[/quote]
    Can't, although I'd love to... don't have enough good LB's for it. I don't consider Kiwi a LB. Pathetic. Our 4th best LB in 1986, Gary Reasons, was better than any LB we have today.

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]F this !!!!

Can't, although I'd love to... don't have enough good LB's for it. I don't consider Kiwi a LB. Pathetic. Our 4th best LB in 1986, Gary Reasons, was better than any LB we have today.

[quote user="bansaw"]I thought Canada had it bad for Leadership options...all candidates were horrible

but look at the US....wow i guess Obama couldnt do much worse but the options the republicans have is pathetic.* Sorry but wow I feel sorry for you guys

[/quote]
    We have no one truly qualified to be President. Doesn't matter, anyhow... they're just puppets for their party. Power, power... who's got the power? It's all a sickening game to them, and the people are the losers.

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]F this !!!!

Can't, although I'd love to... don't have enough good LB's for it. I don't consider Kiwi a LB. Pathetic. Our 4th best LB in 1986, Gary Reasons, was better than any LB we have today.[/quote]

great point and to be honest Reasons may have been the 5th best backer we had in 86...pepper was only a rookie but it was close.

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bansaw"]I thought Canada had it bad for Leadership options...all candidates were horrible

but look at the US....wow i guess Obama couldnt do much worse but the options the republicans have is pathetic. Sorry but wow I feel sorry for you guys

[/quote]
    We have no one truly qualified to be President. Doesn't matter, anyhow... they're just puppets for their party. Power, power... who's got the power? It's all a sickening game to them, and the people are the losers.[/quote]yeah it seems the only prerequisite to run for President or Prime Minister is being an egomaniac

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bansaw"]I thought Canada had it bad for Leadership options...all candidates were horrible

[/quote]
    We have no one truly qualified to be President. Doesn't matter, anyhow... they're just puppets for their party. Power, power... who's got the power? It's all a sickening game to them, and the people are the losers.[/quote]yeah it seems the only prerequisite to run for President or Prime Minister is being an egomaniac

[/quote]

this !!!

we need a charismatic man at OC and DC.

One the men will buy into and follow into the gates of hell

melodramatic? yes, but true

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bansaw"]I thought Canada had it bad for Leadership options...all candidates were horrible

but look at the US....wow i guess Obama couldnt do much worse but the options the republicans have is pathetic.* Sorry but wow I feel sorry for you guys

[/quote]

[/quote]Rich and white seem to help as well.. Lol

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]F this !!!!

Nothing less than 1 Mil/yr[/quote]Sounds good but Zim, promise me you won't throw an over hand right at me for passing too much...

+ Reply to Thread